Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! (13056 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by LailaIkeji1: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2012

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Okimski(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by fergusen: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Rubish undecided

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
See the Tattoo culture being brought into Afrobeat.
Sounds and looks cool though.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by SlyIg(f): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wow! ... So nice to have been displayed in the museum than on our prestigious nairaland. Op,take note.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
And so what!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Prodigee: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
tongue
Baby mama: And so what!
tongue
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
typical seun undecided
most unoriginal musician on the planet
how about not being someone else for once in ur life??

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Redmosquito(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Minion:Ur Shamefulness! Isnt he a true son of his father?
Hades: Ooh! He is more than that. He is one of the few people whose vision of Nigeria I like.
Minion: My King! What is his vision of Nigeria?
Hades: He see Nigeria as a land with enough fertility to supply her citizen's with enough Igbo for life
Minion: undecided
Redmosquito: I am surprised! People expect me to always be funny. As a human, I sometimes get bored undecided

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Prodigee: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion:Ur Shamefulness! Isnt he a true son of his father?
Hades: Ooh! He is more than that. He is one of the few people whose vision of Nigeria I like.
Hades: He see Nigeria as a land with enough fertility to supply her citizen's with enough Igbo for life
not funny

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by omenziate(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
Seun, u wan dey blend Gangster culture wit Afro beat ni?
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Willzkid(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
I wonder why this guy can't just live his own life...always counting on his Dad's popularity..So unoriginal as someone rightly said

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by whisper2esi(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sexy anyway.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Rastamann: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
what is in this thread? If he likes he can tatoo all his body that is his bloody biz. Dam!
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Don't know if i llike the tattoo, but i like Fela no doubt
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by sundaybam(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
The tatoo look good anyway.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Redmosquito(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Prodigee:
not funny
Minion: Dry huh! I know! Thats why I didnt laff

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by ijebabe: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Nice tattoo but he's had that since April so im not sure what is fuss is about 7 months later undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by SisiKill1: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dude, I am becoming a fan oh!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Shenez: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Too much of weed/igbo
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Ndoz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Eyaaah
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ok 21st to comment. Back to business abeg.
Madam abeg peel dat groundnut for me..oya put am inside d garri..mix am with sugar and milk. Ehn ehn correct food don set,. Na until when i see confirm topic for front page b4 i go belleful for dis garri.

oya next?! Mtcheww
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by NovusHomo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Bull Crap
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by dejiswaggs(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by deportee(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
ok
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
Nonsense
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Francheezy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
dead tat0o, luks lyk dem l0cal 0nes we see 0n s0me 0ld w0men hands....yuck
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
what's with this Hades and minion thing? grin

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by EasyNaija(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by jimjones: 12:13am On Nov 09, 2012
that's a shitty tattoo right there.
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2012
we won't he when he is making so much money from his father's name
Re: Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! by LagosBoi2(m): 12:25am On Nov 09, 2012
its been there years back, when he performed the mosquito song in one african country he showed off with it, i cant remember d country, maybe you just saw it....it's nice anywayz

(1) (2) (Reply)

R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... / 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi / We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.