Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? (3053 Views)

These Funny Pics Must Make U Laugh / My First Joke For 2016 (I Hope I Made U Laf / Funny Pictures That Will Make U Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by NEROSKY(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
which of these made u laugh da hardest?

No1
A lady lost three panties in her house and blamed her maid in front of the husband.
Maid said sir you are my witness you know I never wear panties.

No1
A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife’s nipples while she was asleep.
The next day, their driver died of poisoning.

No3
A man is dying of cancer, but keeps telling people he is dying of AIDS.
His son asked Dad why?
He answered, so that when I am dead, no one will sleep with your mum.
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by uboma(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
None. Try harder nxt time

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by k2039: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
NO 3

His son asked Dad why?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by Creamychic(f): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
.lol

No. 3

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by NEROSKY(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=uboma]All.U Tried harder /quote]
i guess this is what you optd 2 say buh ur ego never allowed you do that! cheesy
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by eunisam: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
not funny
not funny
not funny

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by Mynd44: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
The third one. But I have read them all before
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by greedie1(f): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
No 3 it is
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by uboma(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=NEROSKY][/quote]

i have a right to air my opinion just like u and every oda Nlander. So pls cut the crap abt my ego. Maybe ur ego got hurt that i didnt find any of ur 'copy and paste' jokes funny. Learn to be creative and stop posting jokes that are older than u.
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by uboma(m): 12:53am On Nov 09, 2012
eunisam: not funny
not funny
not funny

i concur...
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by NEROSKY(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2012
go get a life then!
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by chakula: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=NEROSKY]which of these made u laugh da hardest?

No1
A lady lost three panties in her house and blamed her maid in front of the husband.

quote]

Bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by sundaybam(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
No 1 is still funny sha.
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by Ruqaya(f): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
funnies kissfunnies
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
I am still laughing at number 3
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by lkings0000: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nice 1 dia bro,I lov d second 1
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by kpega(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
NEROSKY: which of these made u laugh da hardest?

No1

No1
A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife’s nipples while she was asleep.
The next day, their driver died of poisoning.

No3
His son asked Dad why?
number one nd 3
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by zailuvsmosun(f): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
Def #3
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
Seems Number 3 got a lot of people
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by sayyid(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
no 3
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by salam001(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ehm,i think i will call a friend undecided
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
salam001: Ehm,i think i will call a friend undecided
Life lines are not allowed here
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by whillyamz98(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
uboma:

i concur...
i dont think you have a goo sense of humor....number 3 has it
Re: Which Of These Made U Laugh Da Hardest? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 31, 2019
Gorgeous. So killer. grin

(1) (Reply)

When The Class Rep Writes Ur Name In D Noise Makers List And Its Not Used. (pic) / Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) / When You're Asked To Bring Your Problems To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.