Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 (38769 Views)

Gtbank Aptitude Test 2014 / Gtbank Aptitude Test For July 2014 / Gtbank Aptitude Test Invite For Monday 30th Sept; 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by kekeilanoya(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
#qhemie,tnx alot,i think dt's exactly wat i'ld do..tnx soo much..
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by qhemie: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
U welcom dear
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by OpeyemiAdesola: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
@keke, I wrote mine on 13th December and I got a success mail few days later but I have nt been invited for the documentation and essay. Still waiting. Is there any development on ur side?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by kekeilanoya(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
@opeyemi_adesola,OMG,no development ooo,i dint even get a success mail from dem..like Ђδω many daiz aft after did ‎​Ʊ get the success mail?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by OpeyemiAdesola: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
@keke, I received it on 18th dec. I think you should send them a mail
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by waleajijim(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
qhemie: @keke I wrote mine in nov....nd toscairo had a similar case....he got in touch wit dem nd ws re-invitd....buh b4 doin d@ try nd chk ur spam foldr thoroughli
Reshedulled? Please can u tell me if a new date has been fixed for the test, cos I nid to be reshedulled too and they said they will get to me. Will appreciate ur timely response.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by qhemie: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Since dey alredi said dey'd get bak 2 u....u jst hv. 2 b patient.....or beta stil try chkin deir site 2 c if u wlld c any nos 2 kal d@ wld direct u 2 d hr
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by kekeilanoya(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
@Opeyemi_Adesola,mhen dt's strange..i wonda y i avnt got mine cos rily,i jz cnt fail dat test..yh,I've sent dem a mail dis morning tho.expecting to get a response from em..buh in d mntym,can ‎​Ʊ give me ur pin or smfn,so i cn chat wv ‎​Ʊ,if ‎​Ʊ dont mind..tnx
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by OpeyemiAdesola: 5:21am On Jan 03, 2013
@keke, sowi I've been away.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by ayena: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
sorry preps, i got a succuss msg for d dec 13 batch and i was told to keep my eyes glued to my inbox as i will b called for the eassy and pre-interview stage. yet to receive it.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by doyexy: 3:20am On Jan 04, 2013
No mail 4 esay yet
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by walearoy(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2013
@all, pls i need detals on how to apply (make una no yab me o), cos iv never being able to apply to Gtb and im getting close to the maximum age, thanks for anticipated response.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by doyexy: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Guys i just received dis email,who else received it,,dec 13th and 14th peeps
We dat did test december..guys pls holla if u receeived..

Dear Candidate,

Good News! We are delighted to share with you that you were successful at
our assessment test.
As a result to your successful performance, you will be required to go
through further stages of the recruitment process, the final being the entry
level training program.
However, note that your selection for the next stage will depend on your
application still meeting our recruitment criteria when vacancies exist.
In the interim, you are required to come over to our Head Office:
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
635, Akin Adesola
Victoria Island
Lagos
For our pre-interview documentation at 12:30pm on Monday, January 7th 2013
Please endeavor to come along with ORIGINALS and photocopies of the
following credentials:
* Birth Certificate
* SSCE Certificate (WAEC and NECO)
* University Degree Certificate
* NYSC Certificate
* Valid Identification documents (Valid Passport, Drivers' License or
National ID card)
You are also required to come along with 4 copies of your current CV and 2
passport photographs.
Candidates who are unable to provide all the document specified above will
NOT be taken through to the next stage of our recruitment process.
Congratulations and thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
We look forward to meeting you
Yours faithfully
Caleb Odum
Employee Shared Services, Human Resources

Guys pls is this is the essay stage? Not interview? Pls who else is goin to their head office,,holla so we can meet there..thanks
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by pheying(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2013
@doyexy i also receivd d msg arnd dat same hour....hope to b at d head office on mon then i think its d essay stage+documentatn bt nt sure of d dress code..success in Jesus name
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by doyexy: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Amen and u too
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Juchy: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Pheying the dress code is corporate; a shirt and tie would be appropriate u can forget about a suit for now.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by pheying(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
@juchy thanx 4d info
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by ayena: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hey guys, I also received d same mail but mine is 3.30pm on monday. I heard its just essay writing. Plz make sure all documents are complete
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by ayena: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
I also heard u are to write on a topic of ur choice
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by kekeilanoya(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hey guyz,i got the invite for d documentation and i think essay too buh wasn't mentioned in the mail..buh guyz,pls wat kinda topic do ‎​Ʊ think we're gonna write about..i learnt it's jz a page kinda stuff..buh i jz dunno d topic we'l be asked to write about..any idea pls..??
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by pheying(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
^
write on any topic of ur choice be it current national/international issue...just go 2ru d thread for beta info
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by walearoy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
@all, please how do i apply for GTB?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by kekeilanoya(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Thanks.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by slimtee: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2013
For those who wrote the essay on DEC 11... Has anyone gotten a mail afterwards?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by yinkkistic: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
slimtee: For those who wrote the essay on DEC 11... Has anyone gotten a mail afterwards?

Expec
slimtee: For those who wrote the essay on DEC 11... Has anyone gotten a mail afterwards?
expect interview invite starting from d 15th
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Holushawlar: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Good Afternoon Guys, Please has anyone finished the essay and documentation stage @ GTBank today, How was it and what was the essay like?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by doyexy: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guys i need ur advice pls,,,i went for documentation today,,and caleb said my waec certificate is fake,i was suprised cos av been using this waec for 3years now,he said i should go to waec office and verify,on geting to waec office i was told that i should come back in 2weeks time to colect anoda certificate?
Guys pls what should i do?
Should i go and explain to caleb or forfeit the whole tin?
Am sooo sad and i have been crying since,
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by pheying(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
doyexy: Guys i need ur advice pls,,,i went for documentation today,,and caleb said my waec certificate is fake,i was suprised cos av been using this waec for 3years now,he said i should go to waec office and verify,on geting to waec office i was told that i should come back in 2weeks time to colect anoda certificate?
Guys pls what should i do?
Should i go and explain to caleb or forfeit the whole tin?
Am sooo sad and i have been crying since,
pls don't cry!..
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by sixteen08(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
U don't need to cry.....u'll av 2 go bak 2 waec office n tRy 2 c if u can get it sorted by tipping dem in order 2 speed up d process......dis is naija cash rules almost evrytin.....u can give waec office,ogba a trial.....am sure if u find d right person u shud b able 2 get it done wit d right price......leavin matas 2 chance @ dis stage is such an exhorbitant price 2 pay 4 ur struggles......also try to relay d situation report 2 Mr caleb
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by qhemie: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
@doyexy jst lyk sixteen suggest....@ waec u cn get ppl 2 do xpress 'jobs' 4 u....buh u hv 2 b careful it's nt fake again....nd jst try nd xplain 2 mr caleb abt d whole tin....masef nd anoda lady didn't hv a our original docs wit us cos of errors...min ws dob nd d oda lady's was name on her nysc cert....buh we both had photocopies nd proof d@ it's undagoin corrections.....so if waec says it's gonna take 2wk....mayb u shld request 4 an official lettr 2 d@ effect @ least 2 show caleb.....God wil favour u
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by toscairo2000: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
@doxy, jst chil and as u r makin any move try to put it in prayer. @all, plz how abt som1 who lost his waec bt hav his neco complete, wil i b allowd to do documentatn??
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by toscairo2000: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2013
and i av my birth cert, afirdavit and drivrs licens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Is Beard Not Allowed In Military But Moustache Is Allowed? / Invite From TGI Group / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.