Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 (38754 Views)

Gtbank Aptitude Test 2014 / Gtbank Aptitude Test For July 2014 / Gtbank Aptitude Test Invite For Monday 30th Sept; 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Kikinki(f): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hey house,I have been called for interview.did anybody write on thursday who have been invited for interview.pls answer thursday documentation n essay candidates.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Kikinki(f): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pls.u guys should reply.does anybody know any candidate for thursday documentation in PH.its a matter of love n death.urgent plssssssssssssssss.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kikinki: Pls.u guys should reply.does anybody know any candidate for thursday documentation in PH.its a matter of love n death.urgent plssssssssssssssss.
U PH guys are just too fortunate.....
Wish u guys all da best
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kikinki: Hey house,I have been called for interview.did anybody write on thursday who have been invited for interview.pls answer thursday documentation n essay candidates.

Hi, I did my essay and documentation on thursday also. But no invite for interview yet. What day is ur interview?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kikinki: Pls.u guys should reply.does anybody know any candidate for thursday documentation in PH.its a matter of love n death.urgent plssssssssssssssss.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
munachi ugwudi:
Ya same here. I just got my mail. The documentation is on friday 10am. See u there

Hi munachi, how did your essay and docu go? Heard they've started contacting for interview. You know anybody that's been called?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Kikinki(f): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2012
Ok.good.thanks igetbizzy.I wrote on friday.my interview is on tues.most friday candidates has been called.my friend is a thurs candidate was freaking out so I told her I would contact other thursday guys so that she could be calmed.goodluck guys
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2012
Kikinki: Ok.good.thanks igetbizzy.I wrote on friday.my interview is on tues.most friday candidates has been called.my friend is a thurs candidate was freaking out so I told her I would contact other thursday guys so that she could be calmed.goodluck guys

Men when I saw that you've been called I was almost freaking out like your friend. Apparently, no thursday candidate has been called. And we will be called before monday hopefully. If you know peeps that did documentation thurs n friday, let all of us start a bb group so communication will be faster and easier. Like how many were you guys at the documentation?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by humbleosazee: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls house, is there any material to read for the gtbank test, if any forward it to this address judeowen4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by humbleosazee: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
@kikinki, pls help ur brother with the gmat or any material you are reading, pls forward it to this email judeowen4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
humbleosazee: @kikinki, pls help ur brother with the gmat or any material you are reading, pls forward it to this email judeowen4christ@yahoo.com

Just number series, percentages, spatial reasoning, current affairs, verbal reasoning.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Kikinki(f): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yeah humble osazee.no difficult gmat question.pax.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by yinkkistic: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Goodmorning peeps. I beleive this tred is for those that wrote the test on the 9th of November, 2012 in Lagos. Has any1 been called for the documentation stage? Apart from those first class guys, any other?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by blackfm: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2012
yinkkistic: Goodmorning peeps. I beleive this tred is for those that wrote the test on the 9th of November, 2012 in Lagos. Has any1 been called for the documentation stage? Apart from those first class guys, any other?
No one on this thread has been called save for the first class pipz. Its gonna b 3 long weeks fraught with expectation and anticipation on friday. I'm tempted to believe we,ve been forgotten but i know that's not the case.hopefully, We'll be contacted before this week runs out
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by yinkkistic: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
blackfm:
No one on this thread has been called save for the first class pipz. Its gonna b 3 long weeks fraught with expectation and anticipation on friday. I'm tempted to believe we,ve been forgotten but i know that's not the case.hopefully, We'll be contacted before this week runs out

Thanx pal..Hopefully this week
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
yinkkistic:

Thanx pal..Hopefully this week
Let's hope for this week
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hey guys sorry av been away. I had my interview 2hrs ago in ph. Who is with me??
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
munachi ugwudi: Hey guys sorry av been away. I had my interview 2hrs ago in ph. Who is with me??
Munachi...do u mean the panel interview?
How did it go, give the ause a brief
All da best!
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
munachi ugwudi: Hey guys sorry av been away. I had my interview 2hrs ago in ph. Who is with me??
Munachi...tot u had ur documentation on fri, was the interview invite thru mail,text or call?
do u mean the panel interview?
All da best!
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
lekan Success:
Munachi...do u mean the panel interview?
All da best!
Yes it was panel interview. Panel of 3. It was basically about my course of study,my project and integrity issues.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
munachi ugwudi:
Yes it was panel interview. Panel of 3. It was basically about my course of study,my project and integrity issues.
Waoh!
How did it go?
Can u throw some of the questions you were asked?
Do u have any of ur field Guru among the panelist?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
lekan Success:
Waoh!
How did it go?
Can u throw some of the questions you were asked?
Do u have any of ur field Guru among the panelist?
It was okay. Yes there was a guru in my field.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Kikinki(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hi munachi.I am having my interview tomorrow at Teams Amadi.what do u mean by integrity issues.expanciate okay.thanks.n what did u study?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
lekan Success:
Munachi...tot u had ur documentation on fri, was the interview invite thru mail,text or call?
do u mean the panel interview?
All da best!
I had my documentation on friday morning. My interview invite came in on friday night.
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Kikinki: Hi munachi.I am having my interview tomorrow at Teams Amadi.what do u mean by integrity issues.expanciate okay.thanks.n what did u study?
I studied accounting. Myn was at azikiwe road. Integrity issues like "do u lie?" Give instances where u were doubted or accused wrongly. Are u a trustworthy person? Those kinda questions
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 4:04am On Nov 27, 2012
munachi ugwudi:
I studied accounting. Myn was at azikiwe road. Integrity issues like "do u lie?" Give instances where u were doubted or accused wrongly. Are u a trustworthy person? Those kinda questions
Lol....I studied accounting too o, what kinda was asked in our field o...
U guys are very fortunate and am so happy for you. Lagos NOV 9 batch hasn't been called @all
All da best Once More
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2012
lekan Success:
Lol....I studied accounting too o, what kinda was asked in our field o...
U guys are very fortunate and am so happy for you. Lagos NOV 9 batch hasn't been called @all
All da best Once More
Lol....am guessing u're part of the lagos crew....eiya. Well my accounting questions basically came from my project....and then we discussed the enron case, sox act bla bla. I wish u the best though
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by blackfm: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2012
munachi ugwudi:
Lol....am guessing u're part of the lagos crew....eiya. Well my accounting questions basically came from my project....and then we discussed the enron case, sox act bla bla. I wish u the best though
Hiya, I'm a Lagos nov 9 guy too and i also studied accounting. U mentioned discussing envron case, sox act..frankly, I've never heard of those. Imma read up on em. Thanks for the tip
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
blackfm:
Hiya, I'm a Lagos nov 9 guy too and i also studied accounting. U mentioned discussing envron case, sox act..frankly, I've never heard of those. Imma read up on em. Thanks for the tip
Lol.....which ones are are envron case ans sox?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by blackfm: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
lekan Success:
Lol.....which ones are are envron case ans sox?
SOX act is bout financial reporting reforms in the US after some big multinational companies were involved in financial scandals...just google SOX act, ull get what you need
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by qhemie: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Thx a lot guys 4 heads up on d test....got ma success mail 2day....pls w@ r d tins 2 expect in d pre-interview stage
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2012
blackfm:
Are you on bbm? Send me your pin if you are so we can liase better. Any nov 9 person here should plz do same. Thank you
20D02871

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Is Beard Not Allowed In Military But Moustache Is Allowed? / How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Graduates? / Advice Needed:best Country For Nigerian-trained Doctors To Migrate To???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.