Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (10539 Views)

Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Catch_fire: This is a local list, didn;t do any of these angry

@OP, update the thread with yanki activities grin

Always running away from/after the dog?
Always get your hands and clothes dirty and messy with your hands rubbed all over your face after meal?

Always go to bed with teddy bear lying next to you or held tight in your arms?

Playing hide n seek with your friends/siblings?

Always crying for cookies, candy or going to Disneyland on your birthdays?

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by babyluvmeu: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
My Dear i dd all of the above oooooooooo

No one escaped me lol.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by chronique(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hassan11: Which of these did u do when u were a child?
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?

2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow?

3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat?

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.

All of the above.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
omicron: True, but I guess by then we weren't seein nlders jubilating and thanking Heavens for being 1st and 3rd to comment! Go with flow dude and have fun, 'babies' in their numbers 'invade' nl on regular babies. Just that the Mods may do well to specify "For Members 'aged' 1 month and below only". grin grin grin grin

gringringringringrin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by nekaa(f): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
I did all of the above
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge? i still do dis anyway undecided

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream? grin grin grin grin grin

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue? grin grin grin grin grin

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by caspapa(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2012

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.

No. 3 is a must in my house, you there not try to eat your meat before eating your food, the look on my mother's face will kill you, she dont need to talk, i understand all her facial expression. grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=bandiejay][/quote]

Chaiiiiiii gringringrin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
What about stealing piece of meet or chicken from the pot? I did and don't need to hide it, so make una too confess. gringrin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
caspapa:

No. 3 is a must in my house, you there not try to eat your meat before eating your food, the look on my mother's face will kill you, she dont need to talk, i understand all her facial expression. grin

Huh? You must be a 'Yoruba' guy. Not being tribalistic here cuz I'm one too.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
ghettodream meet me on YM
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by deaconfrost: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2012

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?

all of the above... cheesy grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
kokoye: I did all and more.

- Did you fart and try to squeeze ur bum so the smell wont get out?

- whenever you did something bad, did you read "The Lord is my shepherd 5 times" so you wont be punished?

- did you use spit to moisten a patch of dry skin? ..

Bro, that first line is still inevitably in practice up till date and on some occasions you would want to do that to save yourself of public embarrassment.

What if you were at an interview and that happens? Of course you would want to save yourself from disgrace and it's a bad omen that might prevent your chances of getting the job if you let it out of your buttocks oooooo.

I'm not used to reciting Psalm 23 but I always do sign of the cross ; using my center finger to touch my forehead and across the two sides of the chest, just to prevent me from being severely punished or cained after an offence.

That using of spit to rub a fresh or opened wound mostly on the hand or at the knees na common thing oooo.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
bandiejay: ghettodream meet me on YM

Okies bro
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by oputaemma: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Everrthing, except 5, was ok. With swallowing drugs
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Goldieluks: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
All of the above. grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Rick9(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
yuzedo: THIS F(U)CKING POST WAS ON FRONTPAGE AND DISCUSSED SOME MONTHS AGO DAMMIT! WTF?! angry angry angry
dont mind all these mods. Wtf
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Emusan(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
izuoff..:
all of the above..
Na umukoro community secondary school u go

Also me grin grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by falansa: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Everything... Still practicing nos 3 sometimes, coz I dont lyk meat to disturb my food while eating, so its beta I finish eating then switch to d meat
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by dechedech(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
All of d above
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by shadrach77: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
i still do number 3 till date
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by velvetglove: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
All..... Oh mai Jesus dat was a good memoir
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by tunapawizzy: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
I DID ALL AND I ALSO DIPPED MY BREAD INSIDE TEA .....INFACT I STILL DO THAT WHEN I'M ALONE IN MA CLOSET...VERY YUMMY
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by tinuolababy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
All of the above. still doing number 5
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by masam(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
I'm guilty as charged and still guilty of no's 3/6
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Rasheed02(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
All except no 5.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by timmy7(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2012

Number 1 prefer soaking d garri to mixing
2, Love cracking those bones, still do
3 always beaten for eating the meat first during meals, now my system is programmed even as an adult to finish the food before eating the meat, eating the meat before the end of the meal to me is now like a stop signal to DNA sequence of eating grin
5 & 6 good old memories.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by mimima(f): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin ;i did no six(6) today in my office so that customers will not tap pen
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by siddiq202(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2012

I did all of the above.

I still do the bolded part grin grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
I still mix my garri and beans together till today....
Nice post
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ngbest: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
grin cheesy cheesy grin ;DAll of the above joo
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by chucky234(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
2 and 6 only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives / C-section Versus Natural Childbirth / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.