Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach (18346 Views)

Jilted By Lover: 21-yr-old Student Commits Suicide In Calabar / Onikolobo Tragedy: Jilted Graduate Commits Suicide. / 100 Level Female FUTO Student Drinks Bleach For Suspected Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2012
Insulting one another isn't the best thing here. Everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion about the girl in question. From experience, trying to make other people see from your own point of view isn't an easy task. Let's learn to be more flexible on issues like this. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by EstherOkonkwo(f): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2012
virtuoso01: I hope she learnt her lesson?

What if she had died or suffered irreparable damage to any of her systems.

I am sure the guy would continue living his life and nothing would be done to him cos he did not commit any crime.

Or did he?
Belive me,there 'll b an aftermath for dat kidney,let's check her in 20yrs tym.'Love'.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by NEGZY(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2012
By d time she gets to her final year nd look back at dis rubbish,she'd call a self a big fool I guess. She should be building her grades now instead of fooling around with guys who'd give her no reasonable future. Dnt knw y sum gals wnt just av sum dignity,mtttcheeww.

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by dljbd1(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2012
k2039: What arrant nonsesne,she should have used the rope or shot herself,that would have been a faster way of dying.

I just hope she knows she will still be jilted by more guys

This is pure stupidity
....bros, no vex na. Ur speak lyk her boifrnd dt dumped her...lol
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by goofie: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2012
Ms_Steph: if she's not in love will she just wake up nd drink hypo cos it sweet for her?

shes not d first to be in love and get jilted.

love is not d only reason she wld drink hypo. she cld hv done it cos everyone knows her wit d guy n dey'l make jest of her.

she cld hv done it cos shes too needy or emotionally unstable. love doesnt make u harm urself.maybe obsession,fear,foolishness,but not love.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Catchfire1: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2012
dabrake: That's one very big advantage of we arsenal fans. We don't suffer the weight of heartbreak(s). We see them every week so we now have our antidote.

GBAM!!!

Can't break a broken heart grin grin
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Morgan1092(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2012
She no wan die, she 4 drink like 5 satchets mek d process fast... Mtchewwww... HYPO go wipe oo
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by ogele: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Just reminded me way back when a guy jumped from the 3rd floor in one of the hostel at the Rivers State University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt... cos the girl friend abandoned him to follow a sugar daddy who visited her in school....Then in school, any girl you approach will ask you if you are ready to JUMP FOR HER SAKE...Imagine d nonsense....na for Nollywood such things they happpen....Honestly i personally did not believe that Romeo & Juliet story..... Me jump from a building or drink acid becos of babe...Dem never born dat babe for dis world... Na aji butter dem go dey do dat kind thing...no be me wey grow up for Warri street, wey don see everything for dis life...Na babe go drink acid becos of me...dis life wey sweet wella, na me go kill my sef becos of babe...RUBBISH....

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by tomzman: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2012
Morgan1092: She no wan die, she 4 drink like 5 satchets mek d process fast... Mtchewwww... HYPO go wipe oo
LMAO.Guy, u wicked o!
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Bright4(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Guess she must be AWO's girl... oponu-ode,she sould ve hug transformer instead.anyway,hope she learnt her lesson dt s,never trust enyone,even ur parents can deny u at point of death.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Saintsquare(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2012
ogele: Just reminded me way back when a guy jumped from the 3rd floor in one of the hostel at the Rivers State University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt... cos the girl friend abandoned him to follow a sugar daddy who visited her in school....Then in school, any girl you approach will ask you if you are ready to JUMP FOR HER SAKE...Imagine d nonsense....na for Nollywood such things they happpen....Honestly i personally did not believe that Romeo & Juliet story..... Me jump from a building or drink acid becos of babe...Dem never born dat babe for dis world... Na aji butter dem go dey do dat kind thing...no be me wey grow up for Warri street, wey don see everything for dis life...Na babe go drink acid becos of me...dis life wey sweet wella, na me go kill my sef becos of babe...RUBBISH....
correct talk,I no pity her but the parent.Imagine the agony of childbirth and the had earned money spent on her from her primary school days up to university,she was ready to give all that up cos of one useless guy that never deserved her love.Chai
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by jonuel: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2012
chronique: You guys shouldnt blame her. I guess she was tryn to wash out the love stains in her system...lol

Ɣ☺ΰ just go ♍ε̲̣̣ ℓ☺ℓ, till I began t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ rotfl
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by jonuel: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2012
chronique: You guys shouldnt blame her. I guess she was tryn to wash out the love stains in her system...lol

Ɣ☺ΰ just got ♍ε̲̣̣ ℓ☺ℓ, till I began t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ rotfl
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by RAHE3M(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2012
Waste of talent!!!
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by dabrake(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2012
ogele: Just reminded me way back when a guy jumped from the 3rd floor in one of the hostel at the Rivers State University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt... cos the girl friend abandoned him to follow a sugar daddy who visited her in school....Then in school, any girl you approach will ask you if you are ready to JUMP FOR HER SAKE...Imagine d nonsense....na for Nollywood such things they happpen....Honestly i personally did not believe that Romeo & Juliet story..... Me jump from a building or drink acid becos of babe...Dem never born dat babe for dis world... Na aji butter dem go dey do dat kind thing...no be me wey grow up for Warri street, wey don see everything for dis life...Na babe go drink acid becos of me...dis life wey sweet wella, na me go kill my sef becos of babe...RUBBISH....
me no fit try am when I no be bruno mars.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by alexleo(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2012
caseless: Hypo-hypo-hypooooo! Go wipe O! Whittens. Removes stain . Kill germs.

And now she has killed that germ which she thought was love. Happy drinking
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by quicksylva(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2012
tomzman:
LMAO.Guy, u wicked o!
Naaa, am neutral. Just want to seat back and enjoy the fight.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by shedraq1: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2012
She would have appeared in hell for two offences...

1 Fornication

2 Suicide[b]She would have appeared in hell for two offences...

1 Fornication

2 Suicide[/b]She would have appeared in hell for two offences...

1 Fornication

2 Suicide
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by r231(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2012
ENOUGH undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by sexyglow(f): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2012
embarassed thank God she did not die.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
This is funny. If she dies, the guy'll just move on with his life.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by kavey10(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Who the bleep hid my freaking post? I no make am legit reach. #Isoryt
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by k2039: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
But we have to admit, your comment was dumb

Mynd abeg take it easy
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by r231(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
kavey10: Who the bleep hid my freaking post? I no make am legit reach. #Isoryt

and this word (biatchs)is plain enough in your dictionary undecided undecided
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Boy:Baby its over,I can't do us no more

Girl: (fuming)are you for real?baby please don't leave me,m sorry for everywrong thing I did.

Boy:your being too dramatic,I never promised to marry you or anything,there r so many fishes in the sea,u will find someone better than me.(Walks off)

*Girl renew her makeup and grabs her purse*

"Well if that loser can't have me,then another dude will do,club hopping here I come"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? / Why Do Black Women Love Patting The Hell Out Of Their Heads / How To Use Twitter Without VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.