Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (34509 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by carefulme(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are interested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks.

It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?

Hey girl,

I'm YOUNG, TALL and HANDSOME......

Single too...

......And would definitely love to take you on a date.....

............AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY NO
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Pennywise(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:
This.

OP go to the politics section and ask. Lots of old men there grin.

No need. We are here too. This same girl complaining will risk death by car accident trying to make eye contact with a senior in his flashy car.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by olly4life: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Simply for juju and tight slippery virgin pussy- men na die o. Run for your dear life o. Old men law of karma still dey work o
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]GO ASK YOUR FATHER THAT QUESTION SUCH A LOUZY FELLOW......WHY DID YOUR MUM FALL FOR YOUR DAD WHEN SHE KNEW HE WAS OLD[/size]

I wonder y c'mon sense re not common dez days...........SMH
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Salvage value bro......
Smallies are always active.... And can be controlled easily.
Besides, dem cheap!

Even d small girl sef wan dey chop wetin iya-tope dey chop!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Law-confessor:

I wonder y c'mon sense re not common dez days...........SMH
Seconded!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by mejai(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
It's a vice versa thing. Wen a young man bleep an older woman, she feels refreshed and vibrant. So, one particular punny will certainly make d old man lose interest. Therefore, he goes to re-mix his desire by lookin for swt chics. Even boy/girlfriend affair. If u want to be havin steady' rock of ages' tool as a guy, always bleep oda punnies. But maintain one babe.
Guys , am I lying? Wen u see a fresh toto, old man or young man, ur junior will get up wit anger(pure blood).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Abagworo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
A lot of the men and the girls want no commitments. The men could keep their family while the girl could keep her boyfriend. Its a symbiotic game. Money for sex while our relationship stands. Older women are wiser and would want to tie the man down or him to marry them as a second wife.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by condralbede(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
The honest question here is....why do young girls love to date old men?cos of the benjamins i guess?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by princeonx: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
Why do people always start stu%!d thread? The next will be "why older women chase younger guys" watch!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by eledalo: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
This is such a daft question. Do you think old men will chase old women? Or young men will chase old women?
Or do you even think young girls like old men?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Sike(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Omo eleje tutu lolese now.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by alaoeri: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Operation catch them young, the younger the fresher & the sweeter. wink
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by olatunde1234: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
There is different between new car and old ones simple
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by mopol2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
becos,the young girls are more vibrant on bad compare to their old sisters and also they got long thoat for evrything,sex, money, to sit front a car,clubing somking,events also u can win their hrt with blackberry phones, since a suger daddy like me knows what a smally wants ama spend it on them to have dems legs open ..

USERS name :wallet
password :money

correct grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Shankboye(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
packman: [size=30pt]GO ASK YOUR FATHER THAT QUESTION SUCH A LOUZY FELLOW......WHY DID YOUR MUM FALL FOR YOUR DAD WHEN SHE KNEW HE WAS OLD[/size]

Bi-polar, paranoia disorder....that's wat u have...go find d cure
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by megxo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
soups taste differently................
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Bryan12(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
I think its because oldmen are slow and steady,,,they can whip that thing......they where an when to touch the.... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by princeonx: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
olatunde1234: There is different between new car and old ones simple
Some of these so called new cars are modern/new cars with high mileage/kilometer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by konami001: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Sickness! Why do old men go after young girls? undecided
Hades: I once asked a old fool that question. You wont believe what he said?
Minion: What did he say? My King!
Hades: He said that their(young girls) n*pples dont point to the grave angry
Minion: shocked How rude?

Redmosquito: For those of you who go begin vex now, a old fool really told me this.

This got me laughing... and laughing.......and laughing.......and laughing....
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by stpat1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
ogb5:

Because young girls are mostly un-married. You want the men to go after old women that are already married?

Best answer. Young girls are unmarried. Another reason I notice is that what young girls demand is really not too much for a successful man so he doesn't mind. As someone. Said earlier, new broom sweeps better
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by kruku: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
MY FRIEND I ASKED SAME QUESTION MANY YEARS BACK. NOW, I UNDERSTAND BETTER, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL KNOW THE REASON(S).
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by controlseven: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Come dis small OP, u dey mad? U wan spoil our runs? If i catch u, i'll tell u say kaki no be leather...... Common open ur legs joh!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ op wait when you old you go know why,not now when your blood still dey hot
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by DaWhiz: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ahem! Op, read your question again, your answer is hidden there somewhere. #jambQuestion
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Is a curse!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by tunapar(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
This is a rhetoric question for a young man. When you grow old you will know the reasons
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by AfroBlue(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
nothing beats a young chick with low mileage, a good attitude, and a tight body. grin

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2JlbGluZGE3Nzc3LmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by rman: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Because they like one another ...

Seriously, if the girls involved are 18 and above then this thread serves no purpose.

What makes you think the young girls don't like the old men?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by MMM2(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Op

It is doctors PRESCRIPTION

Doctors always advice dem 2 give 4 fresh fruits, vegetable & girls
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by controlseven: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Smartie gurl: Is a curse!
Shaaaaaaraaaaaap! Wetin be curse? Age is notin but a number!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by onlineadejoh(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
Most times this act is more of ritual intention than mere pleasure. Beware Naija girls!!! Especially the wanna be's wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.