Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? (4991 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2012
O.k. I'm aware our 'mothers-in-tradition' often take it a moral obligation laundering their husbands' clothes. But i'm also aware of the ease of modernisation...I mean washing machines...housemaids... Howbeit it has been a norm that the wives do the laundry and not the husband. Now, in the absence of maid or washing machine, can some guys really launder their wives' undies(in particular)? I've heard guys say it's a taboo, even though they often failed to give any logical/rational explaination to the wrongness/inappropriateness of such clear show-of-love act. In fact, my friends once called me names, when I told them that I do so for my wife, anytime I'm privileged. Sometimes, it's because i want to make her happy...like making her give me the best-of-sêx that night...lol! And sometimes, it's because she's busy and i'm not. Or may be she's indisposed to conveniently do the laundry and i'm not. So, guys, what's the taboo therein? Have you once laundered her undies/would you ever do so? Or you're still one of those conservatives who yell 'damn it!'...'abomination'...and yet still ignorantly profess your UNDYING love for her? Or is it true that love has a limit?
NB: Undies include Bras, pants, chemise...etc.
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by k2039: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2012
Nothing wrong in washing my wife's undies(though it will be once in a while,when the need definitely arises)
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Sharingan: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2012
And this will probably make it to the front page or may be not
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2012
The OP must be under some kind of spell
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2012
Harbioollah: The OP must be under some kind of spell
how?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2012
k2039: Nothing wrong in washing my wife's undies(though it will be once in a while,when the need definitely arises)
thank you jare...u're New Generation husband!
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2012
Sharingan: And this will probably make it to the front page or may be not
poor mentality!
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Sharingan: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2012
Lord Babs: poor mentality!
ok let's just pretend for awhile that i did nt see this cos you're definitely high on crack
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by totalbaby(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
Harbioollah: The OP must be under some kind of spell
What is wrong with Nigerian men or should i say African men backward mentality. Wow a women can wash and do everything for her husband but when its a man. THE man is under a spell. So a man cannot wash a mere panty. WOW am sorry men like you should get village women who still believe in being men's slave. If you truly love your partner you can do anything for them. i guess thats why it's best i stick to white men because they do not have a problem helping and treating you as an equal. smh undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2012
totalbaby:
What is wrong with Nigerian men or should i say African men backward mentality. Wow a women can wash and do everything for her husband but when its a man. THE man is under a spell. So a man cannot wash a mere panty. WOW am sorry men like you should get village women who still believe in being men's slave. If you truly love your partner you can do anything for them. i guess thats why it's best i stick to white men because they do not have a problem helping and treating you as an equal. smh undecided sad
My dad never took my mom as a slave, more reason why i wldnt.

But the undies??
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by CrazyMan(m): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2012
I'm not a houseboy....therefore she can't expect me to wash her dirty undies....if she's too lazy to wash it herself, then she should look for someone who will... sad

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2012
you guys mean to tell me you wouldn't even if she were sick?

geeze! i see some selfish brothers in here mehn. undecided

grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2012
CrazyMan: I'm not a houseboy....therefore she can't expect me to wash her dirty undies....if she's too lazy to wash it herself, then she should look for someone who will... sad
smh...and you pride yourself a 'good' xtian? So, what if she's indisposed to wash her undies? Would you summon her relations to do the laundry? Also, is helping your spouse tantamount to enslavement or being a houseboy?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by LordBabs(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2012
Harbioollah:
My dad never took my mom as a slave, more reason why i wldnt.

But the undies??
so what? If you wash them, your hands will be stained? Or you'll go nut? Or you'll even die?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Lovetinz(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2012
No problem with washing her thingies, as long as I dont have to put any of them outdoors to dry.
(I guess u know why)
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by vivianc(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2012
Its not a big deal.
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2012
Its no big deal provided you have the time...

Most men can lick the plates but to wash the pants na wahala to them... Foolish ego

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2012
It's like some of u pipu are on cracks. Must I wash my wife's skintu to prove I love her? Let the white fools continue in their ways now if they have doing it. Let her wash her thing joor!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2012
Whats the big deal in doing that?
So you mean if my wife is sick and she needs a change of undies, I will get her a dirty one?
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by AlterEgoTM: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2012
Yes ke... No long thing undecided
... Only if she's got a batty like this! wink grin
www.nairaland.com/1099190/inside-nigerian-strip-club-pic
grin grin grin
See me doing mah thing na grin

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2012
^^^^
That is a nice sight
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by candieangel12(f): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2012
And whats the big deal in washing her panties? Dont you lick and suck her puzzy?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by AlterEgoTM: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^^^
That is a nice sight
I lorf mah baby, I can do anything for her as long as she gives me unrestricted access to that huge batty of hers.... grin
You go fear batty nah....
grin grin grin

Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by AlterEgoTM: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2012
^^^
Tell me who wouldn't gladly wash anything that comes off that batty grin
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2012
AlterEgo™:
^^^
Tell me who wouldn't gladly wash anything that comes off that batty grin
Hahahahaha
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by AlterEgoTM: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hahahahaha
lol cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2012
Is it a must ??

If shes not strong enough to wash, then she can store the wears and the inners while I pray for her to get well soon.
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nnekacherry: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Whats the big deal in doing that?
So you mean if my wife is sick and she needs a change of undies, I will get her a dirty one?

grin
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2012
wash fire? sad sad sad sad sad sad
make i use my ordinary hand touch that dirty wey dey their pant?
tufia angry
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Beync(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2012
CrazyMan: I'm not a houseboy....therefore she can't expect me to wash her dirty undies....if she's too lazy to wash it herself, then she should look for someone who will... sad
what you are saying is that she is your house girl for washing your pants and nikas too. smh
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2012
So a Nigerian girl would actually want her man to wash her panties ??

Wetin dey worry una self
Re: Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? by Mynd44: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2012
lefulefu: wash fire? sad sad sad sad sad sad
make i use my ordinary hand touch that dirty wey dey their pant?
tufia angry
But you can have se'x with her right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends / [erotic 18+ Story]: Sharing Esther With My Roommate – A MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.