Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP (10863 Views)

Fashola Failed Lagosians – PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by whitecat007: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
They know exactly what they are doing, they are trying to silence him so they can go with their 'lagos is no man's land' dance and take advantage of his good governance. You and I know nigerians need iron hands not the type Fashola started his first term with.
Venchy: Can anyone point out to me the state in Nigeria that tolerate the rest of the country apart from Lagos.

People have to check their fact and do research before slagging off the Gov.

This is the ONLY STATE the opens the forearm to embrace every works of life and offers Opportunity, not a lot tolerate this type of Ethics in NIGERIA.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by mbhs139(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

He only said:

[size=20pt]"IF YOU CANNOT OBEY THE LAW GO BACK TO YOUR FFUUCCKKIINNGG VILLAGE"[/size]

That's exactly what he said. And don't forget that Lagos indigenes also have villages. So, he may also be reffering to Lagosiana as well to go back to their villages such as Abaranje, Oke Langbodo etc

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Don't stay in your living room and be forming a statistician,is begging now a tribal thing or mental disorder a yoruba or hausa trait?
You mean you ve never seen an igbo agbero?
I have seen ,he speaks yoruba and he is a ful blooded igbo man married with kids to a very pretty secondary school certificate holder. Ve u taking a look at the boys selling gala on our holdups?
They are mostly igbos.if you doubt it,stop by a popular holdup like ikeja and confirm for yourself.you keep shouting igbos are the ones moving lagos forward,how?
Its by the kiosk they open around every street of lagos or the chemist shop were they sell fake drugs.

Who do you prefer,someone operating a kiosk selling gala on the street to make a living or a thug aka area boy,harassing people out of their hard earned cash or pounding on their cars at hold ups begging for alms or pick pocketing them?
You have not said anything different from me.
The destitute southern beggars and agberos in Lagos that are a menace to society are Yorubas so why do you even choose to respond
FYI I was responding to the individual that says Fashola was referring to Igbos
That couldn't be further from the truth because majority of the down and out southern beggars and those living in squalor in Lagos are Yorubas not Igbos or other southerners ,this is is nothing tribal but common sense,just like majority of the down and out southern beggars in Enugu will be Igbos

Yorubas beg even at funerals,so begging is somewhat culturally acceptable

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by mbhs139(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
sucess001:

desola...i tend to respect the female folk buh since u ve decided to be nasty here goes....first...i can use txt language cos this is a public forum and a social network...am not writing a 'brief'...

i see u also ignorant to knw there's no such docment as a 'legal representations'...

on the tax matter...pls counter my argument with a fiscal argument...not just show ur emotional instability...its a fiscal fact...go and ask anyone with basic knowledge of tax...

if u dont wanna take my word...oya lemme do some research for you and Mr. "Garri(x7) ...

"The term indirect tax has more than one meaning. In the colloquial sense, an indirect tax (such as sales tax, a specific tax, value added tax (VAT), or goods and services tax (GST)) is a tax collected by an intermediary (such as a retail store) from the person who bears the ultimate economic burden of the tax (such as the consumer). The intermediary later files a tax return and forwards the tax proceeds to government with the return. In this sense, the term indirect tax is contrasted with a direct tax which is collected directly by government from the persons (legal or natural) on which it is imposed. Some commentators have argued that "a direct tax is one that cannot be shifted by the taxpayer to someone else, whereas an indirect tax can be."[1]

Features

1.Indirect taxation is policy often used to generate tax revenue. Indirect tax is so called as it is paid indirectly by the final consumer of goods and services while paying for purchase of goods or for enjoying services.
2.Indirect tax is broadly based since it is applied to everyone in the society whether rich or poor.
3.The tax payer who pays the tax does not bear the burden of tax; the burden is shifted to the ultimate consumers.
4.In the case of a direct tax, the taxpayer has to bear the burden of tax personally; in case of indirect tax the taxpayer and the taxbearer are not the same person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indirect_tax

Investopedia explains 'Indirect Tax'

Indirect taxes can also be defined as fees that are levied equally upon taxpayers, no matter their income. This is a primary reason why they are thought of as taxes that are passed on, as the price of the tax is compensated for by simply increasing the overall price of the good or service

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/indirecttax.asp

you want more education? word ofadvise...before we talk...lets get informed opinion...pls

I wish you come back to read this post. In as much as I agree to your expalantion about indirect tax and all that, I would not accept them because you used wikipedia. No, I wont take wikipedia. I accept investpodia but no wikipedia. Please look for a better referal and not wikipedia.

I'm quiet sure you know you can't use that for your law school assignment. So, change it. Thanks
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sweetkevisco(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
boladez: Fashola said anyone who is NOT ready to obey the traffic law should leave the state!....This is not rude in anyway especially as it came as a direct answer to a question and remark put before him, Most firm and good leaders are seen to be arrogant but I don't care about all that but most importantly for the governor to do his work well.

NAIJA! If President sleeps in ASO rock and cannot take any serious decisions without back and forth , we say he is weak , call him Ritadeeen, if Governor refuses to allow Okada's take over his state they call him rude and arrogant. I only blame Fashola's government for not completing the alternatives like rail and water transport systems before enforcing the ban on Okadas on major routes.

ACN is not a party of saints but one thing is certain , PDP cannot move Lagos forward. Unfortunately the ethnic card PDP is playing is only for states with dumb people. Lagos is a state of opinionated and discerning people. HATE ACN all you can but they are still better than a PDP.

I happen to be one of the strong supporters of Fashola and unapologetic about it cos the guy has a focus. Yes we might feel the pain today but I know and indeed convinced that it is for a better tomorrow. PDP should talk to their governors to do half of what Lagos is doing (Though not anywhere near perfect). ...or their don't give a damn president. Leave us with our FAshola who gives a damn. The 2015 elections in Lagos will test ACN's popularity again provided they provide a good product. I would rather mobilise for another GEJ (clueless) in Lagos than ANY PDP candidate....let's go there.

You should not be bothered about Fashola's statement except you are not willing to obey the traffic law. I prefer an eloquent, arrogant , self confident and determined leader than a stubborn thief with low self esteem without plans or vision or sense of responsibility.

This is not a political matter but it is about the well being of Lagosians. Okada's are gone for good on our major roads.....thank God

Then i will vote 4 another party,not pdp or Acn.

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sweetkevisco(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Acn gra gra is becoming too much,Pdp cannot be trusted. i rather vote 4 labour party in 2015. Chikena!!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by oluwatonyi: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

It depends on how you look at it.....

omo you they fuckup big time answer the quesion na.
Im loving this debate
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by iwanchop(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
They obeyed their govnors when d use of okada was banned in their respective states only to come to Lagos nd protest d partial restriction.Fashola gave a condition for his statement -'if u cant obey Lagos laws'
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by deaconfrost: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
oluwatonyi:

Im loving this debate

abi na,GARRI answer the question... abi the question affect the price of GARRI tongue cheesy grin
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by iwanchop(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
sweetkevisco: Acn gra gra is becoming too much,Pdp cannot be trusted. i rather vote 4 labour party in 2015. Chikena!!
And u think LP wil bring back d bikes?Forget it.By 2015 Lagosian would have forgotten because everything would have normalised,u ppu said d same wen Fashola 'cleared' Oshodi but today Lagosian r enjoying it.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by GARRIx7(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
oluwatonyi:

Im loving this debate

Deportation of beggars to their states of origin is a practical measure in handling the issue. You can't rehabilitate them all. The morality or otherwise of that measure is debatable (just like the DEATH SENTENCE), but the practicality isn't debatable.

If you start rehabilitating ALL the beggars in a place like Lagos, expect trailers full of beggars to start heading to Lagos from all states of the Federation..

In conclusion, I'm of the opinion that all elements who have nothing to contribute to a place, yet keep constituting a nuisance should be DEPORTED..
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by GARRIx7(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
iwanchop: They obeyed their govnors when d use of okada was banned in their respective states only to come to Lagos nd protest d partial restriction.Fashola gave a condition for his statement -'if u cant obey Lagos laws'
Cross River
Akwa-Ibom
Bayelsa
Rivers
Imo
Delta...
People didn't die when Okada was COMPLETELY banned (in some major cities)in these places. Yet they are restricted from 475 out of 9000 roads in Lagos, and they're making noise,,,

To all Okada-NLers: Okada as a business in Nigeria is going DOWN. Wise-up and launch a Plan B NOW!!!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by sucess001(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
mbhs139:

I wish you come back to read this post. In as much as I agree to your expalantion about indirect tax and all that, I would not accept them because you used wikipedia. No, I wont take wikipedia. I accept investpodia but no wikipedia. Please look for a better referal and not wikipedia.

I'm quiet sure you know you can't use that for your law school assignment. So, change it. Thanks

Lol. Am curious. Wats wrng wit wikipedia?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Akiika: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
Most Nigerians are used to abnormality and have taken it as the normal. So, when normality appears...it becomes abnormality! Fashola is right, obey the law of the land or go somewhere else. The western countries have laws, and that is why there are some sanity. Don't worry guys, you will get used to normality with guys like Fashola. He is governing. You prefer people that will let you do whatever you want...because they are busy stealing your money.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by bashr8: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
south west choose between Bode George (PDP) and Tinubu(ACN) Whoever wins , you loose grin
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by bashr8: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
Venchy: Can anyone point out to me the state in Nigeria that tolerate the rest of the country apart from Lagos.

People have to check their fact and do research before slagging off the Gov.

This is the ONLY STATE the opens the forearm to embrace every works of life and offers Opportunity, not a lot tolerate this type of Ethics in NIGERIA.
apart from the sharia states which other state have you heard that non indegens are not comfortable.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by bashr8: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
seanet01: Ibos did you hear waetin fashola talk, if you cannot stand the heat, please fuc.k off!!!!
i dont know what part of the world you reside and if you have ever been to lagos but igbos will be the least hit if such start while yorubas and hausas will be the worse hit. becareful what you wish for, even jobless igbos in lagos reside with a gainfully employed relative.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by bashr8: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

IF YOU'RE A LAWYER, THEN YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR PROFESSION.....

FOOLISH WRITE-UP!!!...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHO ASK YOU HOW MUCH YOU CHARGE??

SO THE STATE GOVT. SHOULD ALLOW BEGGARS & DESTITUTES LITTER THE STREETS AND KEEP CONSTITUTING A NUISANCE BECAUSE THEY BUY PURE WATER AND INDOMIE... ABI? UR HEAD NOR CORRECT.....
so can you educate us on what to do with beggars and destitutes. if they catch those of them from lagos state what will be their fate? you dont know what rehabilitation is , send them to sme organisations to learn skills like tailoring , shoe making etc .
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by bashr8: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Deportation of beggars to their states of origin is a practical measure in handling the issue. You can't rehabilitate them all. The morality or otherwise of that measure is debatable (just like the DEATH SENTENCE), but the practicality isn't debatable.

If you start rehabilitating ALL the beggars in a place like Lagos, expect trailers full of beggars to start heading to Lagos from all states of the Federation..

In conclusion, I'm of the opinion that all elements who have nothing to contribute to a place, yet keep constituting a nuisance should be DEPORTED..
that is why governors should work together, if you deport those people to their states they can easily take the next bus or trailer back . if all state governors agree on setting up rehabilitation centers then you can send them to the center in their state of origin rather than dumping them on the express.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by 7lives: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Fashola should be allowed to work, why are Nigerians so difficult to govern?.
The people who voted for Fashola expects nothing less than the sanity that the governor is trying to enforce now.
Lagos state is just one out of so many states in the country, why should Fashola be made to carry so much NATIONAL BURDEN in Lagos?.
The okada men should take their protest to Abuja and ask for permission to do okada business there, after all that is the sit of Nigerian government.
It really disgusting how people vote in DUMB SKULLS as governors in their states, only for them to run to Lagos to constitute nuisances.
Fashola should provide more housing for the ever increasing mad crowd, he should give them jobs, in fact he should feed and accommodate the worthless destitutes, did Fashola invited them?, NO.
No wonder Yoruba people says EKO GBOLE O GBOLE, meaning, Lagos can accommodate the rogues and lazy ones.
I'm looking forward to the time when anyone without serious business will not even want to come to Lagos.
As for PDP, they should tell their president, to create jobs for the okada men, at least they can even score cheap political point from such benevolence, which i no THEY WILL NOT DO BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER DELIVER AND THEY WILL NEVER DELIVER.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by inspbado(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: PDP who has been in power for 13 years should take the blame cos if they had provided good governance people won't think it necessary to leave other states in search of a better life in Lagos. Lagos state receives allocation just like every other state, if the other states had catered for the welfare of its people Lagos would have had fewer people trooping in on a daily basis. There should be even distribution of wealth all across the federation so that people won't take Lagos as their Nigeria and Fashola as their President
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by inspbado(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
take dat: PDP who has been in power for 13 years should take the blame cos if they had provided good governance people won't think it necessary to leave other states in search of a better life in Lagos. Lagos state receives allocation just like every other state, if the other states had catered for the welfare of its people Lagos would have had fewer people trooping in on a daily basis. There should be even distribution of wealth all across the federation so that people won't take Lagos as their Nigeria and Fashola as their President
I BILLION LIKES FOR UR POST!!!!!!!! U make sense die!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 10, 2012
When el-rufai and the other fct ministers sent people packing out of Abuja with demolition of illegal settlemets along Airport road and other parts of the city, nobody complained against PDP the rulling party both at the municipal level, senate and house of rep seats. When some PDP governors banned okada in their states, nobody complained against PDP, damaged government properties and sue their governors or government. They said Lagos is different, what is different about Lagos? Somebody told me in Abuja and in my visit to some states outside Lagos that there is nothing special about Lagos. They consider Lagos just like any other state in Nigeria. I believe them, in Governors forum, a Lagos State governor is not superior to any governor in Nigeria, Afterall Lagos does not have the highest number of Local government and enjoys no special status from Federal Government.

If you cannot comply with laws operating in a state or the environment, the governors can ask the person to return back to his/her village. After all, some of us relocated from Abuja, others relocated from Niger delta, others from North.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 10, 2012
PDP should allow Okada to return to Abuja and also, they should stop demolition of squatter settlements before the Lagos PDP can say anything meaningful about Fashola in Lagos. To the nairalanders who always complained about ethnicity for an objective decision, they can go on complaining. If people can be so inquisitive about the ethnic group of a newly promoted cardinal and chief of defence staff and even called the owner of this site a tribal bigot for not moderating views they termed are against them when thousands of people are online simultaneously, then, it shows they have inherited psychological and complex problems.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Touchforfree(m): 3:35am On Nov 10, 2012
afam4eva:
You guys should stop twisting events. he never sent anyone parking from the state. he only drove non-indigenes from the civil service.
: And to you, there is nothing bad in that. PDP should look for another reason for attacking ACN not ds. For you to achieve a very good landmark in this country, you need to ''hit the nail on the head''.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 10, 2012
afam4eva: ^^I asked you a simple question and instead of you to answer you're telling me that the FG is doing it too. Does that make it right?
Does it make it right that certain Governors, from a certain part of the country, stash money allocated to them by the Federal Govt for the upkeep of their citizens in private accounts overseas then burden Lagos with what should be their responsibility?
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by boladez(m): 5:01am On Nov 10, 2012
People with their mindset and posting tribalistic rubbish should carry their wahala go another section. The traffic law has nothing to do with Tribes.

While Fashola is working PDP is demolishing houses all over the country.

Since Fashola is alleged to be elitist, let the PDP be populist by reducing the pump price of fuel to 65 naira!I prefer Tinubu to Bode George. Tinubu's businesses in Lagos are keeping people employed but Bode George is chopping alone.

On the tax matter, I think the bank lawyer is looking at the issue out of context though right in a way. When they say people do not pay tax , it is quite different from not buying things. The tax in context is your PAYE or Companies income tax.

PDP ndo, when you write exams in school and you keep failing while another keeps passing there is a tendency to abuse the other. PDP has misruled this country for 13 years with little to show. Fashola and Tinubu on the othr hand have trasformed Lagos in infrastructure and in psyche.

PDP blamed Lagos Government when they started BRT, when they were beautifying the environment, when they started the rail project, when they banned molue but all these are better for us who live and dwell in Lagos.

I love Lagos...land of opportunity. we ban all spirits of retardation , stagnation and backwardnesss in lagos...amin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by dublinkmy6: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2012
whitecat007: Go and hit your head on the wall, ODE! true lagosians will continue to protect its interest while you Atounrinwas will keep gnashing your teeth in vain. Who asked you not to develop your homeland?
It's better you chase out all foreigners from the state so that "lagosians" can go ahead and make it a "mega city" lol. Until then, shut up and appreciate the developement foreigners have brought to the state. AKPA AMU!
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by GARRIx7(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2012
bashr8: that is why governors should work together, if you deport those people to their states they can easily take the next bus or trailer back . if all state governors agree on setting up rehabilitation centers then you can send them to the center in their state of origin rather than dumping them on the express.

... I hope you know that the suggestion you just made isn't practical, at least for now.

Like I've pointed out, the morality or otherwise of deporting destitutes to their states of origin is debatable, the fact is that it is practical...
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by vanstanzy(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2012
GARRI (x7):

PDP vs FASHOLA:Gov is rude to non-Lagosians – PDP

On November 9, 2012 · In News

4:04 am

BY DAPO AKINREFON

THE Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has asked the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Raji Fashola to adopt a more diplomatic, civil and honourable manner of addressing residents of the state.

In a statement by its state chairman, Mr. Tunji Shelle, the party berated the governor for threatening non-Lagosians to leave the state or be ready to face his manner of governance.

The party stated that “it is very unbecoming of the state Governor to be quick in asking non- Lagosians to leave Lagos State whenever such persons seek redress or demand their rights as Nigerians.”

It will be recalled that Mr. Fashola had warned that Lagos State traffic law and other laws must be obeyed and that those who are not ready to obey should leave the state.

While faulting the remarks, the party said “we are taken aback to hear a governor, lawyer and indeed Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, threaten or make statements suggestive of ignorance to Nigerians.”

Gov. Fashola

It added that “under no circumstance can anybody, not even the president, deport any Nigerian from any state in the country. The right of a Nigerian to live and not be discriminated against is guaranteed under the constitution of our great country. No law can thus be made to frustrate or erode such guarantee. The Governor ought to know this and remain civil.”

The party, however, called on The Presidency and the National Assembly to call the Lagos State governor to order to respect the “sacrosanct right of every Nigerian to live in any part of the country,” adding the he should be advised against taking steps that can expose Lagosians outside the state to hatred.”
…They are playing ethnic politics – ACN

IN A swift reaction, the state Publicity Secretary of Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, said “PDP is playing cheap ethnic politics with the hope that it will wake their dead party from the grave.

“There is no truth whatsoever in the allegation and it is typical of PDP to relish in manuf- acturing and spreading gossips and falsehood about Lagos, hoping they would hoodwink Lagosians with these.”

In addition, he said “For the avoidance of doubts, Governor Fashola is accommodative of non-Lagosians in Lagos and has many of them in his government in high positions. He therefore cannot be threatening non-Lagosians.

“He meets regularly with non Lagosians to interact and rub minds on how to enhance peaceful co existence because he realizes that Lagos is a melting port for every Nigerian and he works to uphold this tenet.

“If Governor Fashola ever warns Lagosians who constitute menace to others, such warnings are within his constitutional powers as the Number One citizen of Lagos State. Such warnings are to all Lagosians and never restricted to non- Lagosians.

Igbokwe continued: “But Lagos PDP, desperate for straws to anchor their miserable political hopes, will go viral and twist these facts with the hope they will con unsuspecting non- Lagosians.

“It is a tragedy that a party that should be advertising its strong performance with power in the centre and majority of Nigerian states is not doing that because PDP has wrecked Nigeria…”
…Pleads with lawyers

LAGOS — Meantime the governor has also emphasised how important it is for lawyers to collaborate with government to provide free legal services for indigent persons living in the state.

Fashola, who was a guest of honour at the Lagos Public Interest Law Partnership Stakeholders’ Meeting in Lagos, noted that without the support of private legal practitioners, the dream of ensuring adequate access to justice by the state government may be unrealistic.

This was coming as the state Attorney General, Mr. Ade Ipaye disclosed that the Lagos Public Interest Law Partnership Stakeholders’ Meeting was aimed at improving access to justice and promoting law and order through the collaborative effort of the ministry of justice and private lawyers practicing in the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/pdp-vs-fasholagov-is-rude-to-non-lagosians-pdp/

THIS PARTY OF WHORES SHOULD JUST SHUT THE FV-CK UP AND DISAPPEAR INTO OBLIVION.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by Akanbiedu(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2012
Fashola should face his job and talk less. Let him get his aides to do the talking for him.
Re: Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP by seanet01: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2012
Akanbi_edu: Fashola should face his job and talk less. Let him get his aides to do the talking for him.

Nibo, enu ara eni la fin ko mi oje
fashola must tell Ibos to leave lagos lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Bans Street Campaigns, Rallies / Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address / PDP Calls For Postponement Of Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.