Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning (29066 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by mcevans1(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2012
It all started this morning when i woke up to check my MTN balance to find out that #32 naira has been deducted from my account. I called the MTN customer care helpline to know the reason why and this was what transpired between us.

Customer Care: Good Morning Sir! My name is Oyindamola. How may i help u?

Me: My Name is Alex calling from Lagos.

Customer Care: Okay Mr. Alex. Are you calling from your own MTN number?

Me: YES

Customer Care: OK. How may i help u?

Me: For the fact that i haven't called anyone on my cellphone does not give MTN the right to tamper with my airtime.

Customer Care: (She started laughing) Sir, can you please repeat yourself again?

Me: (Angry) Dem tell you say i come here come play?

Customer Care: Okay sir! I remember now. You said MTN deducted your airtime right?

Me: Hot tea dey your mouth when i talk am before?

Customer Care: (she chuckles) Okay sir. What kind of phone are you using?

Me: Chinko dey subscribe to BIS services?

Customer Care: Okay sir. You are using a Blackberry right?

Me: Ask me again

Customer Care: Okay sir. Please hold for a moment while i check your number. (LAUGHING)

Customer Care: Sir! R u there? Hello?

Me: I no say una sabi lie. So tell me the lie. I dey hear you.

Her laughter became obvious and i could hear another lady asking her the reason why she was laughing.

Customer Care: Ok Sir. From my computer

Me: "Cuts In" I dey hear you

Customer Care: I see that your BIS subscription is still active but the reason why your airtime was deducted was because you are using MTN default wap settings. So, please follow these steps to change it.

Me: Abeg tell me another LIE.

Customer Care: Oga, abeg i no wan laugh. Thanks for choosing MTN

43 Likes

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Emmyk(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2012
This should be in the Joke Section.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Abujafood: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2012
True true? How come she 'spoken' pidgin at the end of the conversation?
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Ejovwoke(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2012
Is this a joke or ....,

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2012

11 Likes

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Born2beRich1(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2012
@OP this is a fake post....The only thing i got is that your real name is ALEX

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Francheezy(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2012
l0Lz v.fun!, buh !z d!z reaL ?

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Exponental(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2012
MTN has quality control dat sensors what transpired between customer and the agent, so if u feel insulted by the agent's response, try call back, report to another agent making reference to time and the conversation, u can bet, dat person is in ssshitt

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by berylLOL(f): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2012
err..?, she was probably laffin cos of d picture u took wen u registered ur sim.

29 Likes

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Francheezy(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2012
Born 2be Rich: @OP this is a fake post....The only thing i got is that your real name is ALEX
Wet!N u w0n get b4 ?
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by mcevans1(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2012
Born 2be Rich: @OP this is a fake post....The only thing i got is that your real name is ALEX

I wish i recorded the conversation. My mom and sibling were laughing at me while i was talking with the agent.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by slap1(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2012
AND IT'S ON THE FRONT PAGE? It would have been ok if it came from the Jokes Section. . .na wa o!
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by godstino(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2012
Abujafood: True true? How come she 'spoken' pidgin at the end of the conversation?
so because she's customer care,she cant speak pidgin abi??is she nt a nigerian

#DUMB QUESTION

6 Likes

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by slimming: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Guy, you got it o jere
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by ignis: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Abeg this can't be true. It should be in joke section.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by pharuk: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Dead boring for a friday... Cant understand the rationale behind the post or Mod who put this on front page

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by gendebs(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2012
dry dry and boring
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by mcevans1(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2012
Exponental: MTN has quality control dat sensors what transpired between customer and the agent, so if u feel insulted by the agent's response, try call back, report to another agent making reference to time and the conversation, u can bet, dat person is in ssshitt

I will do that right away. Thank U.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by ARareGem(f): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2012
Lol. But it can't be real. Can it? undecided
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Clemzy16(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2012
Hahahahaha.. "OP" no go kill me o! Common 34N you dey vex lik dat. You were even lucky they picked your call. They've done worst than that to me. That's the mere reason i dumped my MTN sim. So, as long as you wish to continue using "Empty Hen", You have to bear whatever happens.

4 Likes

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by wellmax(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2012
Shits on the front page. mtcheeewww cry
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by mcevans1(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2012
ARareGem: Lol. But it can't be real. Can it? undecided

Yes its real. I didn't call anyone from my line for two days and MTN used that opportunity to deduct my airtime. I checked my call records to see if i called anyone but i didn't. I only received calls but never made outgoing calls.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by akunjohn(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2012
Hmmn,NEXT!!
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by sauceEEP(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2012
@op u be correct bar man angry
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by nekaa(f): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2012
Oga poster were you really expecting anything different? She dosnt know what apened to ur airtime.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Ganys: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2012
M.T.N.
Most Troublesome Networkangry

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Kslib(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2012
Sorry,but why is this on frontpage? Haba
**grabs microphone,clears throat***
All my ladies###(x2)
tun seeh tun seeeh###
yeh kale, oya yehkale###
kukere kukure,i get e money oh##
oya make we rock e oh###
sangele sangele sangele###
i get e money oh####
sagele sangele sangele###
o nah nah nah nah###
heh heh heh heh heh##
o nah nah nha nah###
heh heh heh heh heh##
thankful for all he has done###
tonight i wanna have some fun###
***lights suddenly goes off** ** nepa why??***

16 Likes

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by kollybay4u: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2012
Yeah, some time this so called Mtn customers service care do take people for granted. They dnt even care who is the caller, after alot of stress you take before connected to them and after that keeping you waiting for an hour to be listing to their music, nonsense. And the funniest things among their staff is that most of them can't even solve common problems...the next things you hear is that 'wait a minute while i check...' when they see that they can't handle it, just cut you off.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Horlawoomey(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2012
May be one of your siblings used your phone and deleted the outgoing call ASAP.
Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by emmatok(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Reading from the post the CC has done no wrong.
The op is the hostile one here.

4 Likes

Re: My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning by Lordave: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Poverty no good, just bcuz of #32 na im u call customer care. GEJ must hear this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.