Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien (1981 Views)

Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain / President Jonathanā€™s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) / Asagba Of Asaba: I Am A Proud Igbo Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by FTDP: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2012
Is it True that The Asagba of Asaba, Obi (Prof) Chike Edozien is dead?He is Nice Man and King who supported Our NGO "FEED AND TRAIN THE POOR "(FTDP)

//www.ftdp. webs.com/

feedandtraindpoor@yahoo.com

Like us on Facebook
//facebook.com/FEEDPOOR/
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by Afam4eva(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na you kill am?
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by FTDP: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
No I am not the one but that is the rumor going on so i need confirmation from any one from Delta state Nigeria.
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by EkoAtlantic: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Yeah, confirmed.
He was been fa.g with a high school lad, which prompted people around to award him the Aluu style of stroking grin cheesy grin
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by FTDP: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
Eko Atlantic: Yeah, confirmed.
He was been fa.g with a high school lad, which prompted people around to award him the Aluu style of stroking grin cheesy grin
@Eko Atlantic ,Thank You for confirming the death of The Asagba Of Asaba. Pls do explain better to me "He was been fa.g with a high school lad, which prompted people around to award him the Aluu style of stroking" as i can not understand the sentence please bear with me please.
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by EkoAtlantic: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
^^
Ask your language lecturer wink
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by FTDP: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Eko Atlantic: ^^
Ask your language lecturer wink
@Eko Atlantic ,Please do not be offended .explain to me please.learning is a great tool.
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by EkoAtlantic: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2012

Nairalanders grin cheesy grin
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by FTDP: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Nairalanders grin cheesy grin
Please explain to me not every body will understand it.i for one do not understand and i want to learn so please do teach me please.
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by bushwailo: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
it means that @Eko Atlantic has been gay since high school . And they have invented a new style amongst gay lads called Aluu style.
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by EkoAtlantic: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Eko(home) Atlantic(Ocean):
Yeah(yo), confirmed(true).
He(male person) was been(beĀ»participle) fa.g(ga.y) with(involving) a(single)) high(advanced) school(institution) lad(boy), which(possibility) prompted(made/quick) people(human) around(present) to award(present) him(Obi) the Aluu(Allulization) style(method) of stroking(discernment) grin cheesy grin

Happy now?! grin cheesy grin
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by EkoAtlantic: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
bushwailo: it means that @Eko Atlantic has been gay since high school . And they have invented a new style amongst gay lads called Aluu style.

With you wink

You remember how we fvck under the olive tree?! grin cheesy grin
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by FTDP: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
You are just trowing me up and down .All i needed from you is simple explanation which even a small child of 10 years can understand .Thank You,however than U once more for confirming the dead of Asagba of Asaba.
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by EkoAtlantic: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
^^^
Any time,
See ya

Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by FTDP: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na wa oh........... Please better please
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by bushwailo: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2012
Eko Atlantic: ^^^
Any time,
See ya
@FTDP please be careful this gay man.
Re: The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien by EkoAtlantic2(f): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2012
bushwailo, Time registered: December 15, 2011.
Still, you've got no iota of brain.
It's over for you grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Nigeria And Future Impossible Tense(pic) / The ISIS Map Of The World: Militants Outline Chilling Five-year Plan For Global / Boko Haram Creates Islamic State Of Gwoza?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.