Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Golf 4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Golf 4 (4945 Views)

Pro And Con Of Golf 4 Please Advice With Your Experience !!! / Advantages And Disadvantages Of 2008 Camry Xle V4 / Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Golf 4 by boazic: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Please house, what are the strengths and weaknesses of Golf 4.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Golf 4 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
boazic: Please house, what are the strengths and weaknesses of Golf 4.

Bro, there are a whole heap of threads pertaining to the Volkswagen Golf IV, I've done several write-ups, and answered similar questions to yours. Please use the search function, you'll find the answers you need.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Golf 4 by boazic: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Siena:

Bro, there are a whole heap of threads pertaining to the Volkswagen Golf IV, I've done several write-ups, and answered similar questions to yours. Please use the search function, you'll find the answers you need.
ive been going thru ur posts but its quite tough seeing ur write up on golf 4. could u pls copy and paste it here for me.
Tanx plenty.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Obey Traffic Lights At Night / Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem / Benz CIS To EFI Conversion (diy ECU "Brain Box")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.