Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! (1792 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by GHANAOGA: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
I visited home last year and was really surprised by the fact that all of my female colleagues from high school are still unmarried and still holding on to 'boyfriend-girlfriend' relationship.Men we need to sit up and honor our ladies....
What are the reasons for this current trend?
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by lecturerdabo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
the fear of marriage is the beginning of wisdom

6 Likes

Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by GHANAOGA: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
lecturerdabo: the fear of marriage is the beginning of wisdom

Can you elaborate on that?
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by Pysam(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Girls re afraid of getting into bondage of having a man over them. And still have them as cheating husbands
GHANA OGA:

C
an you elaborate on that?

1 Like

Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by tpia1: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
hopefully most or all of them will get their own man soonest.

on nl alone, see the number of bachelors?
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by 190theclown: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
^Rotflmfaoooo!!
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by RickyRoss1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Marriage is a good thing, but it aint easy.

These days many girls are not ready to be in a committed relationship, they just like to Bleep around with harem of boyfriends, when they get too old tomorrow they start blaming witches and enemies in the village.

I know quite a number of guys that want to get married but they cannot make a move bc of financial constraints. So for the guys money is preventing many of them, and for the girls, many of them want to taste as many diks as possible before they can finally settle down.
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by tpia1: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
If a girl offers to pay for her wedding because she's financially better off than the man, its also seen as a bad thing.

Seems like there's a quandary when it comes to singles nowadays.

Especially the nigerian ones.
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by dabrake(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
@op, I'm 21. can they wait for another 7 years make I come marry them?
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by KINGwax(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
tpia1: If a girl offers to pay for her wedding because she's financially better off than the man, its also seen as a bad thing.

Seems like there's a quandary when it comes to singles nowadays.

Especially the nigerian ones.
don't women pay dowries in ghana like india?
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by 190theclown: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nigerian girls grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by tpia1: 12:39am On Nov 10, 2012
KINGwax: don't women pay dowries in ghana like india?

no idea.

but in nigeria, if the women offers to help the man out and pay for the wedding, its seen negatively.
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by KINGwax(m): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2012
tpia1:

no idea.

but in nigeria, if the women offers to help the man out and pay for the wedding, its seen negatively.
cos the woman will run her mouth in da future! Well, one bad egg...
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by tpia1: 12:42am On Nov 10, 2012
^no, because its seen as affecting the man's ego. undecided

and dont make me look up where you're from!

undecided
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by tpia1: 12:44am On Nov 10, 2012
going by your profile picture, you seem too young to be so jaded about life.

who are your role models?
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by inuyasha01(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
tpia1: hopefully most or all of them will get their own man soonest.

on nl alone, see the number of bachelors?

you think nairaland bachelors would go for any type of girl, if you are thinking that then u need to get your head examined
Re: All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! by Teejayphillip(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boiz n Men r nt smiling... They r all hussling 4 money in other 2 settle down sumday...

Make Girls tu calm down

(1) (Reply)

What Should A Guy Do In This Situation? / Open Letter To An Ex!!! / Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.