Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Really Needs Your Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Needs Your Advice Pls (1683 Views)

She Really Needs Help... How Would She Cope With Her Husband?? / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Straight from the heart.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and everything was looking right. He is older than me so we have touch on marriage and we basically waiting for the right time since im still in school. He is very ready and settled and for him the only thing left is a wife. Me on the other hand still have school and also my parents are not expecting me to get married soon since im still in school. Since we already knew that our relationship will lead to marriage, we have had sex several times; but as a Christian the conviction came and I told him no more sex for now. That's when the fight happened and now we on the verge of breaking up because of this. I am not going to compromise because this isn't really about me but my relationship with God. I am trying to make right all my wrongs and I feel like he is not supporting me. Pls what should I do. I really love this guy and would hate to see our relationship go down the drain because of sex.

Thanks
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Choose one a) GOD b) your boyfriend c) lucenzo d) all of the above e) non of the above
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by velvetglove: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
God factor is a very important factor in any of ur dealings especially ur relationship. Try to xplain to him nd make him cee reasons Y sex outside wedlock is wrong. Also watch and pray.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Lawconfessor(f): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
U decision is right.....but if he z really urs, ur God wil mak him see reasons wit ya
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by DExplorer1: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
junnymercy: Straight from the heart.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and everything was looking right. He is older than me so we have touch on marriage and we basically waiting for the right time since im still in school. He is very ready and settled and for him the only thing left is a wife. Me on the other hand still have school and also my parents are not expecting me to get married soon since im still in school. Since we already knew that our relationship will lead to marriage, we have had sex several times; but as a Christian the conviction came and I told him no more sex for now. That's when the fight happened and now we on the verge of breaking up because of this. I am not going to compromise because this isn't really about me but my relationship with God. I am trying to make right all my wrongs and I feel like he is not supporting me. Pls what should I do. I really love this guy and would hate to see our relationship go down the drain because of sex.

Thanks

I think someone is learning from your mistakes. The guy don enter the gateway, experiment and enjoy all rudiments, ping, ping, ping and server no timeout now you wan come block the server. Haba!!! Wetin persin no go eat, em no go carry am near nose come smell am naw.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

I think someone is learning from your mistakes. The guy don enter the gateway, experiment and enjoy all rudiments, ping, ping, ping and server no timeout now you wan come block the server. Haba!!! Wetin persin no go eat, em no go carry am near nose come smell am naw.

Now that there is a 'Fiber cut', what do you expect?
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Idowuogbo(f): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Babe! Na u cus d fawk up mehn! U paved way for d arguments. U don't go about shouting ouch, dem all over sudden u wan change am to Jesus is lord. However, if ur so called future husy can't respect ur wishes, den it u sure no wot to do.

1 Like

Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Babe! Na u cus d fawk up mehn! U paved way for d arguments. U don't go about shouting ouch, dem all over sudden u wan change am to Jesus is lord. However, if ur so called future husy can't respect ur wishes, den it u sure no wot to do.
Correct! kiss
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by fairygeh(f): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Its kind of hard now,guy that has been enjoying it bfre,u won come spoil show for am cheesy if he doesnt wanna listen then u choose whichever u knw is best for ya,obeying God is the utimate,

1 Like

Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by DExplorer1: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Now that there is a 'Fiber cut', what do you expect?
We go trim off use jumper cable connect diplexer na *connection established* grin
No be the guy fault, both enjoyed and one opting now because of a true conviction. She need turn prayer warrior now if that dude go follow.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Switup: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
lucenzo: Choose one a) GOD b) your boyfriend c) lucenzo d) all of the above e) non of the above
D-Explorer:

Idowuogbo: Babe! Na u cus d fawk up mehn! U paved way for d arguments. U don't go about shouting ouch, dem all over sudden u wan change am to Jesus is lord. However, if ur so called future husy can't respect ur wishes, den it u sure no wot to do.
haaaaahaahahahahahahhaaaa....... Lawd.......lawd....hahahahahahaaaaa.....omg......lawd...hahaha..omg.........haaaaaaahaaha.......(ends laffin with an exclamation)LAWD!!!

SERIOUSLY, i knew NL makes me lol but i never realised it could make me rotflmao...

1 Like

Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by jhydebaba(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
fairygeh: Its kind of hard now,guy that has been enjoying it bfre,u won come spoil show for am cheesy if he doesnt wanna listen then u choose whichever u knw is best for ya,obeying God is the utimate,
U mean its kinda hard to remove a bone from the dog's mouth
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by ITbomb(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
What u have done is called Extremism.
U ve gone from too much sex to no sex and the issue u raised here is not a surprise.
what u would ve done , since marriage is sure is to regulate it to once or twice a month .
If u really care about pleasing ur pastor , then let him go and wait for ur miracle. U really have to be patient even if u reach 35

1 Like

Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by slimchi2k2(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
@junnymercy(f)
if the man is ur real husband nomatter what,he we still be,u dnt have to blame him because u started it,let him see ur seriousness with GOD
i hope he we underst,even love u more,keep prayin our good lord we see u through
gudluck sis

1 Like

Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Exponental(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2012
1. Submit ur case 2 God!
2. Why not just get married if u are above 18!
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Lawconfessor(f): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2012
Exponental: 1. Submit ur case 2 God!
2. Why not just get married if u are above 18!

I go wit U on dis
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by DExplorer1: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2012
Law-confessor:

I go wit U on dis
......your pix
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by candieangel12(f): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2012
If he cant accept ur decision to quit intimacy then he isn't worth your time. Move on, from your post I can assume that you are still young and in no rush to marry, so you have time to meet someone better that respects your decision.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Lawconfessor(f): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

......your pix

Lol.....Check it out
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12: If he cant accept ur decision to quit intimacy then he isn't worth your time. Move on, from your post I can assume that you are still young and in no rush to marry, so you have time to meet someone better that respects your decision.

Dumb advice, you think it's that easy right? Because you've never being in love? Silly children advising adult. @OP, you need to talk to you man again again and ultimately go to God, ain't nothing prayer can't handle. I wish u all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by candieangel12(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2012
k2wise:

Dumb advice, you think it's that easy right? Because you've never being in love? Silly children advising adult. @OP, you need to talk to you man again again and ultimately go to God, ain't nothing prayer can't handle. I wish u all the best.

Oya now smart person. What if after still pleadin wit her bf he still wants to hve intimacy? Should she stay in a relationship that will make her go against her wish and beliefs? If the man cant accept her decision to abstinence then she should forget him.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by DExplorer1: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2012
Law-confessor:

Lol.....Check it out

Where baby?
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2012
@ candieangel I understand your point but you can't go wrong with God! If he's her man then he'll definitely agree by d end of the day but advising her to just dump him because he has resistance (which is natural) is wrong.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by KINGwax(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2012
Now, sex is bad abi?
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
@OP, U don chook hand for tortoise yansh(My Aunty; 1995)...As silly as it may sound, If your bf agrees with you, he may as well get his daily fix elsewhere. He is a full grown man, very ready for marriage while you're not. The sex in this case shows your willingness to commit to him and now that you're taking that back, I doubt he will still be yours for long if something is not done

2 Likes

Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Lawconfessor(f): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Where baby?

My profile.....
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by dmcdad: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2012

Thanks

Oops... Well, I think it's a matter of who or what you cherish more (ur GOD or ur boyfriend) since ur abstinence comes as a result of ur relationship with God. If u cherish ur God more (as expected) then remain a celibate until marriage buh if u take ur boyfriend in higher regard than the almighty, then u can keep having sex and all that crap. The choice is urz..

Try to make him see reasons with ur new life in Christ and if he really loves you and is hoping to spend the rest of his life with u, then he would definitely respect ur decision buh if he doesn't, then don't be afraid of showing urself the exit door. I believe if u do let go of this guy as a result of ur faithfulness with God, he (God) will definitely bless u with a better man tomorrow as long as u remain steadfast. Furthermore, since its what you have decided not to do, stand by it and don't let ur guard down. Like I said, its a choice of who is of higher priority to you now (GOD or ur boyfriend). The choice is urz for the making. Choose wisely.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by DExplorer1: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Law-confessor:

My profile.....
Well, time to give up i guess.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by dBard: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and everything was looking right. He is older than me so we have touch on marriage and we basically waiting for the right time since im still in school. He is very ready and settled and for him the only thing left is a wife. Me on the other hand still have schoool and also my parents are not expecting me to get married soon since im still in school. Since we already knew that our relationship will lead to marriage, we have had sex several times; but as a Christian the conviction came and I told him no more sex for now. That's when the fight happened and now we on the verge of breaking up because of this. I am not going to compromise because this isn't really about me but my relationship with God. I am trying to make right all my wrongs and I feel like he is not supporting me. Pls what should I do. I really love this guy and would hate to see our relationship go down the drain because of sex.

Thanks

Knowing u were going t get married wasn't enough t have sex i.m.o, cos dat road once travelled is difficult t stop. but between God n Ur b.f, its a No Contest. This is wat it means t stand in Faith. also..pray
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by ITbomb(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
If any guy agree to no sex after there was sex , there is a possibility that he his getting it somewhere.
Don't lose ur man

1 Like

Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
poster, if he do not care about your SOUL, I am afraid he is not your SOULMATE.
Re: I Really Needs Your Advice Pls by IZUKWU(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
Since you spoke from your heart,let me answer you from my heart. If my gf that i have been intimate with before and wants to marry maybe in two years time comes with these, if i love her enough to accept this from her then if she learns that i am keeping someone by the side to satisfy the cravings of the flesh ,she should also understand. @ op , you have changed the dynamics of this r/ship and some others will change. The third law of motion say that to every action ,the is an equal and opposite reaction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! / How Many Nigerian Ladies Will Agree To This Prayer! / I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.