Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? (4047 Views)

Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs / Sexually Charged Chat Between Two Naija Celebs Leaks / Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Abujafood: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
If you aren't feeling this topic pls don't comment or else?

My pick is Yaw! I think the guys swag lacks 'it' if you know what I mean?

1 Like

Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by leastpay(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
guy it's DUNCAN MIGTHY
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 10, 2012
Jim Iyke. The ultimate poser.
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 10, 2012
Abujafood: If you aren't feeling this topic pls don't comment or else?

My pick is Yaw! I think the guys swag lacks 'it' if you know what I mean?
Who is Yaw?
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2012
fellis:
Who is Yaw?

One yawu-yawu(yahoo) guy
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2012
f you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2012
Its Seun Osewa, we no even they see am self. Owner of nairaland.com
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by dont8(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2012
Mr. Ibu cheesy
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2012
obasanjo, he wears his trad a lot and are way oversize cheesy and don't tell me he ain't a celeb undecided
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by teeties(f): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2012
BIANCA EGWU
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by ebengasper: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
:Mr ibu cheesy
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Abujafood: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
teeties: BIANCA EGWU

Who's that? Isn't Bianca female?
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
coolIyanya the guy is alwys naked, with his kitikpi arms like tubers of yam

1 Like

Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by switdick(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
M I,undecided I mean y'all shld'nt get me wrong,rappers are usually an epitome of swag by the way they talk,clothes they showcase and all but this guy I mentioned doesn't have enough to me though grin sorry to all abaga fans tongue
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2012
Timmy d 1st: Its Seun Osewa, we no even they see am self. Owner of nairaland.com

Lmao.
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by mabebe1(f): 1:38am On Nov 16, 2012
emeka ike, desmond elliot, tony umez-so swagales emeka ike, desmond elliot, tony umez-so swagales
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by switdick(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2012
mabebe1: emeka ike, desmond elliot, tony umez-so swagales emeka ike, desmond elliot, tony umez-so swagales
LoL grin grin I'm telling you,I forgot those.......

Maybe they aren't celebs to me, hence,the reason I didn't notice their swaggerlessness" grin especially desmond elliot,dude's a wannabe" to me.......trying so hard to fit in yet,no avail ....LoL....
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by obontami: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bob manuel-udokwu

Cc babzilla butteredbuscuit paulkillerman hateu2 iamnawti

Y'all should Come over here
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Deejay777(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kcee:dis guy is 2 flashy wit his mgbeke colour combinations,d only tin dt shines beta dan im is d sun
sound sultan:he always changes his dressing style like a chamelion
iyanya:u alredi knw his flaw

1 Like

Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by SurefireAsoOke: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tough one.
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
obontami:
Bob manuel-udokwu

Cc babz illa buttered buscuit paulk illerman ha teu2 iamn awti

Y'all should Come over here
how will I know undecided
Re: Who Among Our Male Naija Celebs Lacks Swag The Most? by stiflerdrug: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
dont8:
Mr. Ibu cheesy

Yea always rocking tight t-shirt angry

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip / Munachi Abii And Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Get Cosy! (pics) / Nollywood Actor "MUONAGO COLLINS" Shares Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.