Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pals Please Take Note - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pals Please Take Note (871 Views)

Stolen Vehicle Pls Take Note / Need Help Pals!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pals Please Take Note by zikky03(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hello friends, there is a man who goes by the name Barrister James. He advertises cars and so many other electronic gadgets here on naira land and other sites like olx, etc. He is a scam. I entered a deal with him for a car which he promised to deliver down to calabar after I paid 35000 naira to him through an account number he sent to me. Ever since then, he doesn't pick my calls and he even went to the extent of giving me his Glo line as that of his driver. Please, the man is a SCAM. Here are his phone lines; 07065162006, 08035292409, 07056837256. I will also appreciate if the admin of this page should also take action on this my complaint.This is his email address; barrjames4u@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pals Please Take Note by mikkyangel(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Oh boy u never still wake up? How u go dey pay money enter into ghost account? A university graduate for dt matter u still never sharp up? Anyway u get enough money to waste..its a lesson though..

1 Like

Re: Pals Please Take Note by jodeci(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2012
whatever happens to trust in Nigeria!
Re: Pals Please Take Note by Chuksyno(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
How could u make such mistake? U shudnt have made any payment whatsoever to any god damn online dealer without seeing whatever u r buying. This is naija 4 u, open ur eyes and head. I sympathised wt u bt u can still track d guy and get ur money, it is so easy to do that.
Re: Pals Please Take Note by vitality22(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
zikky03: Hello friends, there is a man who goes by the name Barrister James. He advertises cars and so many other electronic gadgets here on naira land and other sites like olx, etc. He is a scam. I entered a deal with him for a car which he promised to deliver down to calabar after I paid 35000 naira to him through an account number he sent to me. Ever since then, he doesn't pick my calls and he even went to the extent of giving me his Glo line as that of his driver. Please, the man is a SCAM. Here are his phone lines; 07065162006, 08035292409, 07056837256. I will also appreciate if the admin of this page should also take action on this my complaint. Am a serving corper in cross River state. This is his email address; barrjames4u@gmail.com. I pray God catches up with him one day. Thanks in anticipation
If your story is true, honestly if you were to be my brother, i would have flogged hell out of you. I guess you need to go back to school again a start all over as a year one student. Am just annoyed

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Radiator Fans / How Much Does Mercedes ML 430 Cost? / Corolla Small Engine Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.