Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

"Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error (4242 Views)

Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by crossman9(m): 1:46am On Nov 10, 2012
"Isaac" is not the seed of "Abraham" states (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) here is another false teaching clear error

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giVuBOw8_vU

the bottom one is the full video the top is just a clip with all my notes for the people who don't believe me listen and learn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvM3VBVbnc
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by teniyi(m): 4:14am On Nov 10, 2012
One wonders how people capitalised this issue of Abraham and Isaac.
They had gone but here are people trying to be their defendant.
In Islam, you will be taught not to discriminate among them.
Now, Muslims name their children Isaac (Ishaq), Jacob(Yaqub), Sarah(Sarat), Agai (Hajar) and Abraham (Ibrahim).
So keep spreading you interpretation to justify all your act of discrimination.
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by Joagbaje(m): 4:29am On Nov 10, 2012
Isaac was only a shadow , Jesus is the seed. Through which the world would be blessed.

Galatians 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by Turbocharged: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2012
@Crossman, I will advise you study ur bible especially
Galatians 3:16 (amp)
Now the promises (covenants, agreements) were decreed and made to Abraham and his Seed (his Offspring, his Heir). He [God] does not say, And to seeds (descendants, heirs), as if referring to many persons, but, And to your Seed (your Descendant, your Heir), obviously referring to one individual, Who is [none other than] Christ (the Messiah).
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by Pysam(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2012
hmm! Englishmen
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by deebrain(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Is it because it was the very controversial pastor chris that said it makes it false? He actually said the truth. Its not through Isaac that the world would be blessed. It was through Jesus. People mistaken the fact that God usually described Isaac as a covenant child to mean he was the long awaited "seed". Everyone connected to the lineage of Jesus was a covenant personality-and very special to God. E be like say Una hatred for some of yr pastors have began to make u unbelievers even in yr bibles. How pathetic!
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by Turbocharged: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
deebrain: Is it because it was the very controversial pastor chris that said it makes it false? He actually said the truth. Its not through Isaac that the world would be blessed. It was through Jesus. People mistaken the fact that God usually described Isaac as a covenant child to mean he was the long awaited "seed". Everyone connected to the lineage of Jesus was a covenant personality-and very special to God. E be like say Una hatred for some of yr pastors have began to make u unbelievers even in yr bibles. How pathetic!
Only if he will hear.
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by pastormustwacc: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
I hope they will not end up stringing and roasting this jerry-curl pastor like turkey one of these days, hmn.
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by crossman9(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
hey Joagbaje it is nice to see you i hope the family is well and blessed

you may think i hate you i don't
so lets get down to business

Hey Joagbaje it is nice to see you i hope the family is well and blessed

You may think i hate you but i don't
So let’s get down to business

Jesus is the true seed yes you are all correct?

But without the seed meaning “Isaac” there would be not Christ without “Isaac”
Because Isaac had sons and they had sons and so on down the family tree now for the record I am a descendent of Abraham myself
A son of Jacob in short?

But if I was to say my father’s name is “Alexander Leixhman” and 4 generation down the line of the family tree someone was to say “Yaakov” is not the seed of “Alexander Leixhman” many would say he is the seed “Yaakov” of “Alexander Leixhman” so “Yaakov” is the seed of “Alexander Leixhman” my grandfather’s name was actually “Leixhman” but this is what you are saying

In many ways you are saying “Jesus is not the seed of "Isaac" and if "Isaac" is not the seed of "Abraham" then Jesus is not a descendent of “Isaac” and not the “messiah” so simple I have a son called yeshua he would not be the seed of “Leixhman” with this teaching the blood lines must be traced so the tree comes from the seed which comes from the tree the roots and the branch?

Jude 1:4 For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

1 Timothy 5:8 If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

John 8:33 They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, 'You will become free '?"

John 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Galatians 3:29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then are you Abraham's descendants, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then are you Abraham's descendants, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 9:8 In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

1 Corinthians 3:23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

Galatians 3:18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on a promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

Galatians 4:1 What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate.

Galatians 4:28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise.

Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Romans 9:7
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
nor are they all children because they are Abraham's descendants, but: "THROUGH ISAAC YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE NAMED."
King James Bible

(KJV) Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

(NIV) Romans 9:7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”
American King James Version
Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall your seed be called.
American Standard Version
neither, because they are Abraham's seed, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Neither are all they that are the seed of Abraham, children; but in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
Darby Bible Translation
nor because they are seed of Abraham are all children: but, In Isaac shall a seed be called to thee.
English Revised Version
neither, because they are Abraham's seed, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Webster's Bible Translation
Neither because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
World English Bible
Neither, because they are Abraham's seed, are they all children. But, "In Isaac will your seed be called."
Young's Literal Translation
nor because they are seed of Abraham are all children, but -- 'in Isaac shall a seed be called to thee;'
ΠΡΟΣ ΡΩΜΑΙΟΥΣ 9:7 Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed. with Diacritics
οὐδ’ ὅτι εἰσὶν σπέρμα Ἀβραάμ, πάντες τέκνα, ἀλλ’, ἐν Ἰσαὰκ κληθήσεταί σοι σπέρμα.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KF9qtln8SM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7GgYTE5wxM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB8QGnTygQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az8QkIvAs-A
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by crossman9(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
hey Joagbaje it is nice to see you i hope the family is well and blessed

Because Isaac had sons and they had sons and so on down the family tree now for the record I am a descendent of Abraham myself
A son of Jacob in short?

But if I was to say my father’s name is “Alexander Leixhman” and 4 generation down the line of the family tree someone was to say “Yaakov” is not the seed of “Alexander Leixhman” many would say he is the seed “Yaakov” of “Alexander Leixhman” so “Yaakov” is the seed of “Alexander Leixhman” my grandfather’s name was actually “Leixhman” but this is what you are saying

In many ways you are saying “Jesus is not the seed of "Isaac" and if "Isaac" is not the seed of "Abraham" then Jesus is not a descendent of “Isaac” and not the “messiah” so simple I have a son called yeshua he would not be the seed of “Leixhman” with this teaching the blood lines must be traced so the tree comes from the seed which comes from the tree the roots and the branch?

Jude 1:4 For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

1 Timothy 5:8 If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

John 8:33 They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, 'You will become free '?"

John 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Romans 9:8 In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

Galatians 3:18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on a promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

Galatians 4:1 What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate.

Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

nor are they all children because they are Abraham's descendants, but: "THROUGH ISAAC YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE NAMED."
King James Bible

(KJV) Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

(NIV) Romans 9:7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”
Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall your seed be called.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Neither are all they that are the seed of Abraham, children; but in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
Darby Bible Translation
nor because they are seed of Abraham are all children: but, In Isaac shall a seed be called to thee.
English Revised Version
Neither because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
World English Bible
Neither, because they are Abraham's seed, are they all children. But, "In Isaac will your seed be called."
nor because they are seed of Abraham are all children, but -- 'in Isaac shall a seed be called to thee;'
οὐδ’ ὅτι εἰσὶν σπέρμα Ἀβραάμ, πάντες τέκνα, ἀλλ’, ἐν Ἰσαὰκ κληθήσεταί σοι σπέρμα.

Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by Joagbaje(m): 1:22am On Nov 13, 2012
crossman9: hey Joagbaje it is nice to see you i hope the family is well and blessed

It doesnt matter , I'm used to persecutions cool

That's biological. We are dealing with covenant heads here. Why wasn't Jesus called "SON OF SOLOMON" after all he was still a son of solomon. Use see God is dealing with covenant heads. If we have to go by your Anology ,"THE SEED OF THE WOMAN" would have been Abel and not Jesus . Hope you get my point

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by crossman9(m): 1:27am On Nov 15, 2012
fighting takes one no where except to a fast death or gray hair?

did you know the older teaching of pastor chris is almost perfect no matter how i try to find fault i cant find it only the new stuff pray for him i was watching the priesthood and sacrifices

Joagbaje:

It doesnt matter , I'm used to persecutions cool

That's biological. We are dealing with covenant heads here. Why wasn't Jesus called "SON OF SOLOMON" after all he was still a son of solomon. Use see God is dealing with covenant heads. If we have to go by your Anology ,"THE SEED OF THE WOMAN" would have been Abel and not Jesus . Hope you get my point

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by Joagbaje(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2012
crossman9: fighting takes one no where except to a fast death or gray hair?

I'm not fighting you, I'm only making correction.

did you know the older teaching of pastor chris is almost perfect no matter how i try to find fault i cant find it only the new stuff pray for him i was watching the priesthood and sacrifices

There's better thing to do with life than looking for what to criticize in another mans life. He is doing Gods work and fulfilling purpose reaching millions in the world. What are you doing with your life , criticizing another man? Who doesn't evn know you exist. Evangelisim and souk winning its God primary responsibility for he church. How many people have you led to the lord.? Fulfil Ods mandate. Critics are people who do nothing but attacking those who are at least doing something.
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by treasuredkid: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2012
Cynics full this NL sha... Joooor º°˚˚˚°ºн
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by linearity: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
crossman9: hey Joagbaje it is nice to see you i hope the family is well and blessed

A son of Jacob in short?

King James Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible
Darby Bible Translation
English Revised Version
World English Bible

O boy, I like that your Adam family tree well well, I even take am picture for my fone so that I can expansiate am later....but one question keep popping up since I saw it...where is 9ja in that family tree? Going by process of elimination, I know that we are not Jews and we are not Arabs, does that means we are Turks or we are not pure breeds but the resultant of some mix breeding among the pure breeds from time immemorial.
Re: "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error by crossman9(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
linearity:

O boy, I like that your Adam family tree well well, I even take am picture for my fone so that I can expansiate am later....but one question keep popping up since I saw it...where is 9ja in that family tree? Going by process of elimination, I know that we are not Jews and we are not Arabs, does that means we are Turks or we are not pure breeds but the resultant of some mix breeding among the pure breeds from time immemorial.

Africans are descendants of ham in the bible read the book of genius 9:1-
read 10:1-

they tell you what all the nations are called and the roots of the words can be traced more over?

psalms 105: 23 Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham.

the land of ham is in Africa or part of the lands hams descendants live on India or Asian nations is of the nation of Cush in the bible so is Iran this will not be taught in Christ embassy because there all following a man not the bible I would make pastor Chris look like a child in the word if I was next to him then you would see the false ministers and the real ones

(1) (Reply)

A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video / " / [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.