Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams (12048 Views)

Finally Jamb Release Results Of 12th March 2015 / JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall / University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by kooto(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sincerely I think it is going to be serious waste of public fund, looking at the number of those that seat for jamb yearly; providing computers for all [from 2015] to seat for the exam all over the federation etc all this in the name of cubing exam malpractice, we have body that control the affairs of universities in Nigeria, let them set a standard for all universities then allow universities to set exams for who wish to go to which school once you have the required number/grade in subjects needed by the school. scrap JAMB
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by seyipeters(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
I saw it coming and so i prepared.very soon,jamb wil be like waec and u can use it 4 as long as u can.mayb even get certified.GOD HELP US
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by wengerjay(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
promisengr: Good development,but be rest assured of increased mass failure embarassed
Practically,there has never been mass failure in JAMB exams,the cut-off point is always based on the performance of the candidates.
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by GadiSergioB(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Na rubish!
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by InvertedHammer: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
What if PHCN does the obvious in the middle of the test?
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by Ejike3: 4:39am On Nov 11, 2012
NDDC conducted computer based test last Thursday successfully and some people think JAMB cannot do it.
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by Ejike3: 4:51am On Nov 11, 2012
OkwaIfugo:

How many of jamb officials is computer literate?

How will the computers withstand hot sun and also virus from fingers and classroom atmospheres of Nigeria?

Jamb for me to believe you guys are ready for CBT in 2015 email me and clarify the above.

Ndewonuooo.

listen to urself again.

Some people believe that they are computer literate and others illiterate once they are able to post on nairaland.

Nairaland has turned to junior opinion.
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by louis95(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2012
Hw many computers will b made available 4 all Jambite?
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by Chuks16(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2012
Hacker are ready to do there job, my phone is my computer. lol!
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by Chuks16(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2012
Hackers are ready to do there job, my phone is my computer. lol!
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by abdullkabar(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2012
Is d jamb out cuz rumours af spread oo undecided
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by Mustard: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Some candidates are writing their CBTs on April 19th, Others earlier than that.

How prepared are you? Have a feel of the action by practicing online today, N300 only for two practice sessions. Your 4 Subjects, 200 Questions per subject and mouth-watering scholarships available!

www.jambexampractice.com

www.fb.com/jambexampractice.fanpage
Re: JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams by kentozybee(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2013
Lilprocess: As part of its determination to curb examination malpractice and eliminate cases of pending results, Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has concluded arrangement on its new strategy of conducting its Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME in amore professional way.
The examination body registrar said the proposed method is for the candidates to write the examination online from 2013 and their results will be released within 30 minutes after the examination.
Professor Dibu Ojerinde disclosed thison Thursday when he led his management team and staff of the board on an advocacy visit over the proposed Computer Based Test (CBT) to Kaduna State.
The Don stressed that the proposed method of conducting the UTME was aimed at checking examination malpractices, eliminating cases of incomplete results, result blackout and above all, releasing result within 30 minutes after the examination.
He noted that UTME candidates for 2013 will have options of Paper Pencil Test, PPT and Dual Based Test, computer and paper, stating that the board will begin full blown ComputerBased Test by 2015.
Prof. Ojerinde, who led the advocacy visit to Kaduna State Ministry of Education, National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Kaduna Polytechnic and National Teachers Institute (NTI), assured of uninterrupted power supply during the examination.
“From now on, with the use of Computer Based Testing, CBT, candidate will get their result within 30 minutes after the examination. It will also address cases of result black out and examination malpractices will be eliminated,” he assured.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/09/jamb-release-results-30-minutes-exams/
i pity my fellow CBTites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economists Or Accountants, Which Ones Do Banks Need / Yabatech 2020/2021 Part Time Form Updates / Kwara State University (KWASU) 2016/2017 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.