Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 (8003 Views)

“FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola / Photos Of Rehabilitated Roads In Aba And Other Ongoing Projects / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by geeez: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
[size=16pt]
Why is this paining Igbo people in this forum?

Na we say make you no develop your area?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by sundaybam(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lagos will always Move forward. Backward never.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Dainfamous: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
yorope with their fake ego..
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
What happens after first term projects are completed using next year's budget ? Does it mean 2014-2015 may (16 months) will be Owambe ? Anyway, Fashola is my only friend in ACN, I am sure he will use that year to consolidate on our plan of depopulation of Lagos. More.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
geeez: [size=16pt]

lol u are talking as if all yoruba land are develop
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kutchs: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2012

Just leave Lagos out and tell us what is developed about Yoruba cities. Tell me about Ibadan, osogbo, ado-ekiti, ogbomosho, ife, abeokuta, lets see how developed they are.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by oilsuop: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
EKO NI BA JEOOOO

shocked
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
[mr folu]I hope Badagry expressway is included in this projects completion by 2013

badagary express way is federal govt in conjuction with worl bank progect lagos only have 10 percent stake because the project is in Lagos which will be completed in due cause.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Elebiju: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
kennytidistar: [GARRI (x7)]

The roads being built are for liberians.... Abi??

Na wa ooo.... Early morning "IGBO" is dangerous.... grin grin

what is your problem with "IGBO" are they not Nigerians?
why are u fast in passing judgements,did he used the word igbo for a tribe?the igbo he meant is cannabis
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kutchs: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
rbjimoh: The idiots Igbos to whom we have extended our hands of lets-leave-together but who have taken that liberty for licence should start tiding up the things in the west cox we'll soon ship their scumheads back to where they belong: forest. The kind of liberty that the Yoruba nation has extended to those idiots, they could not extend even half of it to their brothers let alone people of other tribes. I hate Igbos
For you to think that you are doing Igbos a favour shows how deranged mentally you are. Igbos are in Lagos bc it was a former national capital and whatever they have in Lagos comes from hardwork and industry. Stop being jealous of Igbos hardwork and think what you can do to improve ur life, Lagos doesnt even belong to you cos am aware u are not from Lagos.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Elebiju: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2012

sometimes I regret belonging to this tribe of trouble makers,why do we have to attack d igbo tribe any time a discussions arises,we are always quick to condemn and degrade them like they don't belong to this federal state we operate,come to think of it the igbo are the true pillar of Nigeria,their contribution has helped in building what we cherish as a nation,u can call me whatever u want but I know deep within myself that we(yoruba)always go over the board.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
X
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by NEROSKY(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
dat 1 nofit hapen!
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by otokx(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
The man said it his desire not that he will complete them, na wa o.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by opeoluwa2(f): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
Congrats fashola.
You ve tried compared to most of your counterparts.But then effort should be made for development to be felt at the grassroot of lagos state.Most of the roads leading to our houses are in terrible state.especially Alimosho localgovt area,the roads are terrible and unbearable.
I wish I had the finance to repair those roads(crying).
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by geeez: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
kutchs: Just leave Lagos out and tell us what is developed about Yoruba cities. Tell me about Ibadan, osogbo, ado-ekiti, ogbomosho, ife, abeokuta, lets see how developed they are.

So why is the GDP of Oyo State higher than the GDP of any south eastern state? And why is it that only Imo has a higher GDP in the whole of the SE than Ogun State? The GDP of the SW states minus Lagos is higher than the GDP of the SE states. To add Lagos will be overkilling it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kaze4blues(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
fr_evangel:

WHICH LAGOS??!!! THE ONE WEN I DEY?!!! ABI NA THE ONE FOR SOUTH AMERICA? I NO FIT LAFF WEN I DEY READ YOUR POST. MAYBE YOUR MUM DAY WHINE YOU BECAUSE YOU NO GREE COME VISIT 9JA!!! LOL!HAHAHAHA! I AM STILL LAUGHING AND CANT BELIEVE THIS. FOR THE RECORDS LAGOS (WHERE I WORK AND LIVE) IS ONE OF THE WORST PLACES TO LIVE IN NOT JUST IN NIGERIA BUT IN THE WORLD! DIDN'T YOU READ THE ARTICLE ONLINE RECENTLY! FOR THE RECORDS, THE ARTICLE IS FOR GUYS LIKE YOU IN DIASPORA, FOR ME, I KNOW IT FIRST HAND AS I LIVE AND WORK IN LAG PRESENTLY!! MAYBE
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER VISITING MY BRO, YOUR MUM MUST BE MISSING YOU TERRIBLY!!!!
Ode oshi...idiot
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by olaolaking: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
opeoluwa2: Congrats fashola.
You ve tried compared to most of your counterparts.But then effort should be made for development to be felt at the grassroot of lagos state.Most of the roads leading to our houses are in terrible state.especially Alimosho localgovt area,the roads are terrible and unbearable.
I wish I had the finance to repair those roads(crying).

Most of these roads you are talking about are surpose to be fixed by Local Government. Lagos state is really trying when it comes to roads repair that belong to them. Remember that there are Federal, state and Local Governent roads
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by IleIfe2(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Elebiju: sometimes I regret belonging to this tribe of trouble makers,why do we have to attack d igbo tribe any time a discussions arises,we are always quick to condemn and degrade them like they don't belong to this federal state we operate,come to think of it the igbo are the true pillar of Nigeria,their contribution has helped in building what we cherish as a nation,u can call me whatever u want but I know deep within myself that we(yoruba)always go over the board.

STFU!! what tribe do you belong to? you and your Igbo brothers are fond of bombarding threads with your hate and bitterness, pack well joor!! come here wan dey form yoruba. read your post again typical Igbo man talking

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Hardfact: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mr Tunde Fashola, Yes it's indeed crucial that you continue and complete every welfarist project you began like in the good old days of your admnistration. Yet equally critical, you must reverse and jettison every antipeople project of yours which tends to further stifle the downtrodden and divide us along ethnic lines, and which now keeps you in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by lukkie(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
obadiah777: THIS MAN IS AMAZING. WAS SPEAKING TO MY MUM THE OTHER DAY. SHE SAID LAGOS STATE IS NOW LIKE LONDON. AIRCONDITIONED BUSES FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT NIGHT THAT WORK, PLANTED TREES EVERYWHERE, NO MORE OVERHANGING WIRES, DRAINAGE SYSTEM IS GOOD, LIGHT IS CONSTANT ETC ETC. SHE SAID ITS LIKE LIVING IN LONDON. FASH IS DOING BIG THANGS. AND THOSE OF YOU LAGOSIANS WHO WANT HIM FOR PRESIDENT, THATS A BAD MOVE BECAUSE LAGOS WILL DETERIORATE AGAIN. AS PRESIDENT HE WILL GIVE ALLOCATIONS TO STATES AND WHATEVER THEY DO WITH IT IS UP TO THEM. HE CANT BE HANDS ON AS A PRESIDENT. SO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE CLAMORING TO KEEP HIM IN LAGOS INSTEAD OF FOR PRESIDENCY

Your mom actually exaggerated it. Lagos is improving but it can't be compared with London yet. The improvement is still mainly at the metropolitan areas, not the suburbs, and you know most Lagosians live in the suburbs. I know the govt would like to do much more, but funds are seriously lacking. I believe we'll get there sha. I wish other states too could develop in the same manner so the population growth of Lagos can slow down.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by opeoluwa2(f): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
olaolaking:

Most of these roads you are talking about are surpose to be fixed by Local Government. Lagos state is really trying when it comes to roads repair that belong to them. Remember that there are Federal, state and Local Governent roads

And the local government is under?
Fashola abi its above him?
And these people are tax payers, and they pay tenament rate. What is your point ?Fashola is not responsible for other aspect of lagos aside victoria island and it environs?
You are one of the sycophant spoiling nigeria,did u watch superstorm sandy on CNN,did u see their governors paying attention to every area in their state?
So local government roads are not fashola's responsibility?
Ok I hear
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Elueme: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
a1solution: Fashola for President 2015. If you would vote him press like button.
As a matter of urgency, dislike button should be created.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Wadeoye(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
sweetkevisco: Why are nigerians so easily decieved.Fashola should focus more on the welfare of lagosians nt just roads.people are suffering terribly. Politicians just talk and suddenly people start praising them.

Can you define welfare of people as conceived in your brain?
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by ade80: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

No disrespect to your mum. But which of the Lagos is she referring to? Yes Fashola is developing ONLY the Island where the elites live and have their businesses, but not the entire Lagos.

And where he also milks them dry by imposing toll fees btw I heard the new lekki ikoyi toll fee is going to be 500 naira
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Wadeoye(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
PeterKbaba: IGBO'S ARE THE MOST RACIST RACE ON EARTH, THEY HATE AND TALK BAD EVERYDAY AT YORUBAS WHO ACCOMMODATES THEM, WOW.
HOW CAN I BRING AN HOMELESS PERSON TO MY HOUSE AND HE KEEPS INSULTING EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY.
NA WA OOO... IF YOU HATE US THAT MUCH, WHY NOT GO BACK TO YOUR STATES. DO YOU SEE OR HEAR YORUBAS TALKING ABOUT ANY OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA APART FROM OUR YORUBA REGION.

Because Igbos dont have any enviable state to talk about.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Revolva(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
Good one lagos - but when is the train project gonna be completed?? Can't wait
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Elebiju: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ile-Ife:

STFU!! what tribe do you belong to? you and your Igbo brothers are fond of bombarding threads with your hate and bitterness, pack well joor!! come here wan dey form yoruba. read your post again typical Igbo man talking
I laugh at ur stupidity and lack of proper upbringing or should I say lack of exposure,I know it is in inborn for every yoruba indigene to jump to conclusions like u just did,I've got nothing to prove to u cos ur breed are dyslexics,yoruba sope otito oro ma n koro for d records google my name or search on FB then u will know I'm a pure bred ilaje guy yoruba to the core ayemafughe! away!
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
[Elebiju]why are u fast in passing judgements,did he used the
word igbo for a tribe?the igbo he meant is cannabis.

if that was what he meant then he must be one of those jail breaker, lunatic that escape from yaba left. what a pity.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Elebiju: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lwkmd!!!! But the last time I checked yaba left was a psychiatric hospital
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
[Elebiju]Lwkmd!!!! But the last time I checked yaba left was a psychiatric hospital

Lol. en he was mentally and psycholigically derain in the prison so he escaped, re arrested and tranfered to yaba left, where he eventually escape and fine his way to nairaland and seun welcome him with the title GCFR on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" / Police Lack Powers To Stop Peaceful Protests – HURIWA / Enugu Youth Leaders Missing As EFCC Officials Invade Meeting Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.