Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Gay Marriage And marijuana Are Now legal In U.S.A - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gay Marriage And marijuana Are Now legal In U.S.A (715 Views)

Health Benefits Of Alcohol And Marijuana. / Adultery Now Legal In South Korea! / PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Marriage And marijuana Are Now legal In U.S.A by Arrowman(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2012
Voters in Washington
have approved gay
marriage, joining Maine
and Maryland as the
first states to pass
same-sex marriage
through popular vote.
Six other states --
New York,
Connecticut, Iowa,
Massachusetts, New
Hampshire, Vermont --
and the District of
Columbia already allow
gay marriage. But
Maryland, Maine and
Washington are the
first to enact it by
public vote.
With huge financial
supports from
Microsoft CEO Bill
Gates it raised $12
million for the support.
Gay couples in
Washington could
start picking up their
marriage certificates
and licenses from
county auditor offices
Dec. 6, a day after
the election is
certified.
The law doesn't
require religious
organizations or
churches to perform
marriages, and it
doesn't subject
churches to penalties
if they don't marry
gay or lesbian couples.
Washington's measure
establishes a system
of state-licensed
marijuana growers,
processors and
stores, where adults
can buy up to an
ounce. It also
establishes a
standard blood test
limit for driving under
the influence.
"Marijuana policy
reform remains an
issue where the
people lead and the
politicians follow," said
Ethan Nadelmann of
the Drug Policy
Alliance, which
opposes the co-called
"war on drugs." ''But
Washington state
shows that many
politicians are
beginning to catch
up."
Estimates show pot
taxes could bring in
hundreds of millions of
dollars a year, but the
sales won't start until
state officials make
rules to govern the
legal weed industry.

http://seffixyworld..com/2012/11/gay-marriage-and-marijuana-are-now.html?spref=fb&m=1

Re: Gay Marriage And marijuana Are Now legal In U.S.A by 19naia(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
Its been legal fro a while in a few states like my state hawaii voted it last state election in 2010 and also california has had it along with other states.....Any of you nairalanders,if happen to travel to hawaii when i am not in other countries myself,message me and i will hook you up with the best place in my area for the best GANGA/WEED/HERB/ETC,i wont be able to marry any of you though,i am for freedom but choose not to elope with men/my own gender.....Although i will be able to show you the area of town where a large Gay community exist and frolic at the beach where clothing is optional,women dey there also.......Legalization of freedom has been overdue and so the freedomization of the free world has been overdue also..this is just a start.......

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage And marijuana Are Now legal In U.S.A by Callotti: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
True Democracy at work!
The people have spoken. . . No problem for me o! kiss
Re: Gay Marriage And marijuana Are Now legal In U.S.A by Callotti: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
True Democracy at work!
The people have spoken. . . No problem for me o! kiss
God and Allah can always rule from wherever. . . The people have spoken 'their own'!
Shikena! It MUST be respected! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Update Your Status? / 2 Killed, 8 Injured In Fuel Tanker Fire In Rivers / Happy Birthday ~»Manmustwac«~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.