Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. (6690 Views)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by aruzuoke(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2012
I have never had such experience and I pray not to have such but I've dreamt of slapping a hausa Mopol.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2012
1st... Yea my father don slap me, he is a policeman..but wait o, where is my award for being the 1st to comment..schit !! Them no give me anytin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Guddy(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2012
2nd... It has never happened to me and I pray it doesn't. The day it will happen, Hmmmm the police man go later regret why he try am.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Fynist(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2012
Kai! My prenz. Na you kuma wanta do hmmm por Mofol? Walahi my prend. Mofol i go edit am por ya wah wah (wor wor) face wiz slaf(slap) gaskiya ne

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Revolva(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2012
yeah slapped gbosa and pushed into their bus for doing nothing illegal raiding Bleep the police slept in the station got bailed out the next morning with 1k
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by catchcold1(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2012
FEB 8,2008.
Me:"Oga I no follo,I no follo.."
Officer:"Shut up.I know ur type!"
Next thing:gbozaaa!!...and dat was all I heard.In d next few secs.,dem bundle me put for dia van.
wetin i do? I dey regista for Jamb@ during one of dia "mass recruitment".

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Morgan1092(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2012
aruzuoke: I have never had such experience and I pray not to have such but I've dreamt of slapping a hausa Mopol.
1st dig ur grave, den mek 4ur sef a suitable coffin. Den u proceed on d suicide mission. At worst, i suggest u slap an hausa soldier man.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Archmed(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2012
R2bees: 1st... Yea my father don slap me, he is a policeman..but wait o, where is my award for being the 1st to comment..sh!t !! Them no give me anytin
..Nairaland Father Christmas Party tomorrow for kids below 8yrs..Venue: Water Parks.Join them to claim ur prize!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2012
Dey never born the policeman.

Army don slap me before. And nah special forces.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by tellwisdom: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2012
If a police man slaps me, 10 must be castrated angry..
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by SlyIg(f): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2012
I'm quite sure the very police that flogged me that day is still serving his punishment term from God almighty. Ask me what i did!

Absolutely nothing! Simply because my bike man drove past them without stopping to roger them something,the annoyance came with a big cane on my back. I couldn't cry. Infact,that was more than just a slap.

But I still thank God it wasn't a gun that was close to them cos ... God forbid... I d fear men on black very well cos they can do and undo.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2012
I overtook a mopol vehicle, unknowingly. shocked

Next thing, he came down to the passenger side and said "u a bastard"

I gave him a scarface look undecided

Then comes to my side,opened the car and unleashed the seat belt trying to drag me out! Still gave him the scarface look, and remain calm undecided

Got vexed, next thing, gbosa!!! on my face embarassed

Then an hausa man, came behind him and threatend to shoot!

They got worried on how I remained so calm despite it all and staring dead into their eyes.

Then they let me go, not before overtaking me in turn. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Sunymoore(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2012
Not by police but by soldier, due to my mis behavior
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Francheezy(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2012
na wh0 b0rn dem ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by demelza: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2012
God forbid bad thing.
Those guyz in black terrify me so I dey give them enough space.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by landinfo: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2012
Yes i hav bin by an ONDO mofo in osha (onisha)
@least itz waz BETA dan bin shot @ & my stori bcom his-story
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by GentleNaaz(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2012
I don slap boys brigade, slap boys scout, slap NYSC, slap police, slap mopol. My target now na 2 slap army, slap navy n slap air force
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by dan55: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2012
rubbish
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by adedejisy: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2012
Yes,I have been slapped by one idiot police man in a restaurant without even identifying himself as a police man. He slapped me because I show him my identity card and the next thing he said was can I show armed robber my identity if they are operating? But that was then ooooooo 12yrs ago,loool
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by GentleNaaz(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2012
Francheezy: na wh0 b0rn dem ?
tru life storry. 2 police men came 2 arrest a man in our street last yr. D land lord told dm 2 liv hm n promise 2 bring d man 2 dia station himself, but dy refused. Both parties insistd, so it precipitates in2 quarrel. D land lord gav 1 of d police men a blow n he fell inside a nearby gutter, d second police man ran with 500km/hour. D land lord shoutd "cheeeyy! Na ds tn we gt 4 police"

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by dridowu: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2012
aruzuoke: I have never had such experience and I pray not to have such but I've dreamt of slapping a hausa Mopol.
how i wish ur can cme true by slapping hausa mopol in front of d barrack.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Ndoz(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Talk nor be food,police neva slap me nd e nor de possible cos i know my right...if e happen 2 things de involve...
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by SamMilla1(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2012
Yea, sure. About twice since i started driving in 2000
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by victorD3: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2012
Date: May 2006

While traveling from PH to Eket a Mopol man in a check point gave me a blinding slap for asking him of his ID card so I can be sure I was dealing with the right people.I pretended to be driving off with disgrace but engaged my reverse and knock him down straight. The others were too busy trying to revive him as I watch from my rear mirror while zooming away. I miss my 2005 Corolla, they couldn't blink while I made a sharp curve just 50M away.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by victorD3: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2012
Date: May 2006

While traveling from PH to Eket a Mopol man in a check point gave me a blinding slap for asking him of his ID card so I can be sure I was dealing with the right people.I pretended to be driving off with disgrace but engaged my reverse and knock him down straight. The others were too busy trying to revive him as I watch from my rear mirror while zooming away. I miss my 2005 Corolla, they couldn't blink while I made a sharp curve just 50M away.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Leadn(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2012
Police?? Nah! They don't have such balls... except they're wiv guns...

Last time I was at Osha and one police was about to try something that foolish, just held his hand and put my left hand inside my pocket to wear my ring - choi! see crowd started seperating fight... Police started to beg...

Nigeria police are a mess!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Leadn(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2012
victorD3: Date: May 2006

hehehe hope the id.iot didn't die sha cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Livebetalife(f): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2012
God forbid
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by victorD3: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2012
Leadn:

hehehe hope the idiot didn't die sha cheesy

He didn't but at that age I cared less
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by iykeboyy(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2012
victorD3: Date: May 2006

i don catch you now, so nah u knock me down dat day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State / Kaduna: Appeal Court Re-affirms APC's Uba Sani As Duly Elected Governor / Bernard Ogedengbe And Others Destroyed Lives Too – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.