Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Jesus The Only Way To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Only Way To Heaven (1705 Views)

Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2012
READ BUT DON'T LIKE!
Two men died and went to
Judgment. The one was asked to
enter God's rest forever in Heaven,
the other was doomed to eternity
in Hell. The damned man cried out
at the injustice, thereby he was
asked, "Did you ever invite the
Lord Jesus Christ into your heart?"
He replied, "No. But I lived a good
life." Then he was told, "Only those
whose Lord and Savior He is shall
enter into Heaven. Go to your
reward in Hellfire."
Your goodness shall be vanity
except you make Jesus your
Savior and Lord.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2012
i dont want to go to your useless heaven because it doesnt exist. also, i dont do man worship and i am a free tribesman, not a slave to this foreign israeli man-God. so to hell with your jesus!
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i dont want to go to your useless heaven because it doesnt exist. also, i dont do man worship and i am a free tribesman, not a slave to this foreign israeli man-God. so to hell with your jesus!
Please don't do this to yourself, so you don't condemn yourself to eternity in Hell. The torment there is more than your soul can take, and it never ends. Jesus loves you, and He wants you to have the redemption He paid for with His blood. Don't let His sacrifice for you be in vain.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by Agiliti(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint:
Please don't do this to yourself, so you don't condemn yourself to eternity in Hell. The torment there is more than your soul can take, and it never ends. Jesus loves you, and He wants you to have the redemption He paid for with His blood. Don't let His sacrifice for you be in vain.

Don't you think a guy like pagan 9ja would try to corrupt the minds of the believers if he gets to heaven?
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint:

wow dude you have clearly been brainwashed by your missionary, pastor and if i am right, even you parents. be mature and stop being afraid and cowardly. throw away these bad thoughts. they are not good for you.

as for jesus, i dont love him. i am not a man-lover. he has indirectly comitted countless attrocities upon us, and for that i will never forgive that dead man. also you dont need to be his mouthpiece. if he loves me, let him come and tell that to me, face-face.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2012
Agiliti:

Don't you think a guy like pagan 9ja would try to corrupt the minds of the believers if he gets to heaven?

wth? dont you have your jesus to stop me from corrupting people
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2012
This thread isn't meant for anyone to portray his or her self-righteousness. Just examine your life and do the needful. @PAGAN Jesus will tell you by Himself. You just ask Him to do so, and it shall be so.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint: This thread isn't meant for anyone to portray his or her self-righteousness. Just examine your life and do the needful. @PAGAN Jesus will tell you by Himself. You just ask Him to do so, and it shall be so.

you need to examine your own life first. you have been blindfolded into ignorance. worship the true Gods, who are the Spiritual Forces that guide this Universe, and stop your man-worship.

i asked your jesus and he never came. why are you lieing to me
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you need to examine your own life first. you have been blindfolded into ignorance. worship the true Gods, who are the Spiritual Forces that guide this Universe, and stop your man-worship.

i asked your jesus and he never came. why are you lieing to me
Do not die before you discover the truth. The gods you mention are mere powerless demons. Jesus is the only way, not Mary, Zoroaster, Buddha, Vishnu, Muhammad, or Lodsam Rampa. Only Jesus Christ, God's son, will save.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint:
Do not die before you discover the truth. The gods you mention are mere powerless demons. Jesus is the only way, not Mary, Zoroaster, Buddha, Vishnu, Muhammad, or Lodsam Rampa. Only Jesus Christ, God's son, will save.

what makes you call the Gods as demons. why do you blaspheme>>>

let me clarify first of all the names you mentioned: mary, zoroaster, muhammad, lobsam rampa and buddha, are not Gods, but mere men & woman like your jesus. out of all you mentioned, only Vishnu is a God, a force of preservation.

also save me from what didnt he indirectly already destroy half the world with senseless bloody battles having been fought in his name if there is saving needed, i will have to save my life from him!

and how can a God, i.e., a Spiritual Force, have a human son talk sense! angry
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by Agiliti(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

wth? dont you have your jesus to stop me from corrupting people
see as you just enter pesin trap

Living_Saint:
@OP what exactly is the truth and what makes it true
if these other gods are powerless, why are people worshiping them, better yet, what do you understand power to be
if only jesus can save you does that mean our great grandfathers who probably lived good lives would burn in hell because they died before missionaries started hawking this bible in Africa
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2012
Vishnu is accursed and powerless, his place reserved in Hell. Stop being brainwashed by the foolishness of Beelzebub.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2012
Agiliti:

if these other gods are powerless, why are people worshiping them... if only jesus can save you does that mean our great grandfathers who probably lived good lives would burn in hell because they died before missionaries started hawking this bible in Africa
Our forefathers made a choice to serve devils, so they burn in fire forever. Same to all who worship other gods.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2012
Agiliti:

if these other gods are powerless, why are people worshiping them, better yet, what do you understand power to be
if only jesus can save you does that mean our great grandfathers who probably lived good lives would burn in hell because they died before missionaries started hawking this bible in Africa
I don't need to understand power. I believe in Jesus, therefore I have power.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2012
Agiliti:

sorry pardon me. i thought you was xtian and were calling me a corrupter. nevermind.

Living_Saint: Vishnu is accursed and powerless, his place reserved in Hell. Stop being brainwashed by the foolishness of Beelzebub.

why are you insulting a Spiritual Force without reasoningyou probably dont even know what the concept of Vishnu is. this shows your true nature! Vishnu did nto cause the enslavement of Africans or the crusades or what not.

and wth is beelzebub? are you mental
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint:
Our forefathers made a choice to serve devils, so they burn in fire forever. Same to all who worship other gods.

choice!!! WHAT CHOICE! THEY WERE BORN WITH IT! IT IS INGRAINED IN THEIR BLOOD , IN MY BLOOD AND IN YOURS TOO!

burn in fire?! you xtians are so materialistic. there are things far worse than pain. i dont know how you guyz are even called a religion! tufiakwa!
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by Agiliti(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
sorry pardon me. i thought you was xtian and were calling me a corrupter. nevermind.
no worries, i'm just trying to give the op a healthy dose of logic

Living_Saint: Vishnu is accursed and powerless, his place reserved in Hell. Stop being brainwashed by the foolishness of Beelzebub.
Living_Saint:
I don't need to understand power. I believe in Jesus, therefore I have power.
if you don't understand power, how do you know Vishnu is powerless and you are powerful, better yet, how do you know your power isn't being robbed from you?

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by AtheistD(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint: READ BUT DON'T LIKE!
Two men died and went to
Judgment. The one was asked to
enter God's rest forever in Heaven,
the other was doomed to eternity
in Hell. The damned man cried out
at the injustice, thereby he was
asked, "Did you ever invite the
Lord Jesus Christ into your heart?"
He replied, "No. But I lived a good
life." Then he was told, "Only those
whose Lord and Savior He is shall
enter into Heaven. Go to your
reward in Hellfire."
Your goodness shall be vanity
except you make Jesus your
Savior and Lord.

Do you really believe this balderdash? What about the good samaritan? He didn't believe in Christ but through his good actions attained salvation.... or am I wrong.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
You all may stash all the arguments in the world and eat them, you cannot dissuade me from what I have experienced. Jesus is Lord, He's God without controversy. And I bet you, whether in this life or hereafter, you shall bow your knees and proclaim that Jesus is Lord.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint: You all may stash all the arguments in the world and eat them, you cannot dissuade me from what I have experienced. Jesus is Lord, He's God without controversy. And I bet you, whether in this life or hereafter, you shall bow your knees and proclaim that Jesus is Lord.

shut up and go seek an asylum.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up and go seek an asylum.
Now you still have breathe in you, acknowledge Christ the giver of life. As you are right this moment your life is threatened by challenges you'll never break out of on your own. Soon your bell might toll. Make the best use of what little time you got to get right with God. Today will stand against you if you don't heed my warning. You must be born again to ever have any good come your way.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint:
Now you still have breathe in you, acknowledge Christ the giver of life. As you are right this moment your life is threatened by challenges you'll never break out of on your own. Soon your bell might toll. Make the best use of what little time you got to get right with God. Today will stand against you if you don't heed my warning. You must be born again to ever have any good come your way.

christ is not the giver of life, you baboon man! life existed on Earth more than 500 million years ago before christ! my challenges leave the to me and my Gods. i appreceate your concern, but you dont need to bother yourself about them. what bell why are you talking of my death when i still have long life to live! wth why are you spreading all this gloom and misery? i am already born once and that is sufficient. as though lots of good is coming your way. listen fellow, dont think your life is superior to mine, ok?! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by Callotti: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Very true. . .for ONLY those who wanno go to that "Heaven" of a place!
Count me out! kiss
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

christ is not the giver of life, you baboon man! life existed on Earth more than 500 million years ago before christ…what bell why are you talking of my death when i still have long life to live! wth why are you spreading all this gloom and misery? i am already born once and that is sufficient. as though lots of good is coming your way. Dont think your life is superior to mine, ok?!
Your life without Christ is shitty. You afraid to die? Are u sure to see 2moro
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LordBabs(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
@ Op, just a simple question: if Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, what will happen to the muslims and all other non-Jesus followers?
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:42am On Nov 11, 2012
Living_Saint:
Your life without Christ is shitty. You afraid to die? Are u sure to see 2moro

me afraid of death HELL NO! angry
it i you xtians who are spreading the fear of death and what would happen if i dont bow to your man-God *disgusted angry
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2012
Lord Babs: @ Op, just a simple question: if Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, what will happen to the muslims and all other non-Jesus followers?
They'll all go to hellfire.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LordBabs(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2012
Living_Saint:
LMAO! Then your yeye god must be drunk! SMH

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
Living_Saint:

looooool just shut up ok. tongue
you are makingfol of yoursef.
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by LivingSaint(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

looooool just shut up ok. tongue
you are makingfol of yoursef.
You shut up, dead dog! If I make a fool of myself, how's it your business? Or is your colossal failure in life eating at you? Go get a life and quit sounding "sophisticat" when you are indeed an uncouth brand. Dog!
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Living_Saint:

You must be a very big fool for including mary on that list.what does she a have in commom with these idiots. Has anyone ever said maru was a way to salvation? Why didn't you include adeboye,oyedepo,keneth hagin e.t.c

You must be a very big fool and idiot. You call yourself a xtian and love Jesus yet you have such hatred for his mother.bloody fool!!!
Re: Jesus The Only Way To Heaven by OME1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

christ is not the giver of life, you baboon man! life existed on Earth more than 500 million years ago before christ! my challenges leave the to me and my Gods. i appreceate your concern, but you dont need to bother yourself about them. what bell why are you talking of my death when i still have long life to live! wth why are you spreading all this gloom and misery? i am already born once and that is sufficient. as though lots of good is coming your way. listen fellow, dont think your life is superior to mine, ok?! angry angry angry angry angry angry
you really need an encounter with Christ..I am not surprised Saul did and obviously said worse things before becoming Paul..there is still hope in Christ..Turn away and move close to him..#God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Atheists / The Metamorphisis Of T.b Joshua: From Long Beards Wearing Prophet To A Style Ico / Total Experience 2015 - Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.