Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank (777 Views)

Google Page Rank And Google Indexing / How To Increase Your Google Page Rank / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank by akintayo1(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2012
Over the years a lot has been said about getting high Google page rank,but honestly webmasters have not really being able to nail it exactly the way the big "G" determine a blog's page rank.Well that's a thing left for another day,what i want to share here is one very big factor that will definitely increase your page rank if done correctly.It won't increase your page rank over night, but with patient and proper execution it will in the long run and above all its legitimate and guarantee higher page rank.
Getting High Quality Back links.
Back links are a very essential tools when it comes to increasing your page rank from Google.So how do you get quality and relevant back links?
Quality content,commenting on blogs and forums.Put up good and quality content regularly on your blog.give the search engine spider a reason to always come back to index your blog pages.write good and original content,don't copy other blog's content.Google get mad at any blog duplicating content on the web.this is a very big issue with Google,don't do it.if after you published your post on your blog bookmark it on social bookmarking site,this way you at least get one link back to your site.
When commenting on blogs or forums make sure to leave good and relevant comment there.is not enough to reply to a blog post with words like "great tips" "thanks" "hi" the blog owner may considered these as spam and deleted your comment.give reason why you believe the post worth commenting on,express your view or opinion on the post.These way you will surely get the link.the same apply to forums discussions,when at forum, raise topics,join discussion,give useful tips and reply as these will also get you some nice traffic back to your blog post.Leave your signature in the sig file of the forum.your blog address will be better off there.don't go about putting your nick name in your sig file.
In the process of blog commenting don't go about leaving comment on every james and john's blog,this one thing i have seen most blogger really doing.This will only put you in to trouble with Google than getting you any links.consider the relevancy of that blog with yours.are they on the same niche topic,in what way do your blog relate to that of the other blog.
If your blog is based around blogging tips and tutorials it will be best if you're leaving your comment on blogs such as problogger,copyblogger e.t.c.Leave your comment on good quality,high traffic and higher page rank sites.
Just my 2 kobo advice i hope in bringing to your door when next i stumble upon something that can be of great value.Have a NICE WEEKEND.
Re: The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank by barapistis(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
how do you do the backlink thing,just trying to learn so as to grow my blog
Re: The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank by akintayo1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
for starter,blog commenting will be good then later on when you know what it takes to write a good content you can start guest posting on other bloggers blog that are related to your own blog's topic.what i mean by related to your blog topic is ,if you're blogging about news and entertainment then make sure the blog you want to guest post on its also about news or entertainment.if you haven't submit your site to url submit directories go and do so,it also help.but mind you like i said before it will take time to build legitimate links,so don't expect to get that back links the moment you start doing all these thing.
Re: The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank by barapistis(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
okkk
Re: The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank by mavtrevor(m): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Getting quality backlinks especially from respected sites will help boast your PR. Find out how to get high quality dofollow backlinks from Google+, Tumblr and LinkedIn.
Re: The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank by miqos02(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thank you for this short tutorial
Re: The Golden Rule To Google Page Rank by venus15: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2014
To increase page rank of your site in Google, Bing, AOL, yahoo and many other search engines.. You can do directories submissions, article writing, social networking promotions like youtube, facebook and twitter promotions and Social Bookmarking .These are free methods which helps to get small amount of traffic. It will take some months to increase traffic. If you want to increase your website traffic and page rank soon, you can get Search Engine Visibility service from the site TuckTail.com this promote site in search engines, directories and many ways to increase page rank and traffic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

26 Adsense Ready Blogs And 6 Clickbank Video Tutorials For Sale / I Will Create Google Adsense Account For You In 1 Day / How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.