Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. (1454 Views)

What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / Job Seekers Beware Of This Username / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by DejiOluyem(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2012
I landed in one of job scammers here on Nairaland today. Ade Ademokunla posted a job opportunity at Resource Result for fresh graduates. The address 32 Kudirat abiola way, Oregun is a virtual address, a variety shop where cannot fit for an office suit. Very worrisome, their website www.resourceresults.com look real. Pls business community and job seeker should beware and take note for record sake.

Thanks
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by acidtalk: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is certainly not enough evidence to say they are Fraudstars.

If you had not just judged from the looks of shops at the address but rather asked people around there which SHOP the company is using and operating from.

Do you know the amount it cost to get an office space in Lagos? If you do, you will be more concerned of the service they want to render to you not about where their office is situated.

People like you ALWAYS miss out on great opportunities in life because you are always deceived and carried away with material things.

If they never demanded money from you to get you a job then I believe you have to admit your ignorance and false accusation.

I know a few young guys who opearte from their homes and pull in millions on a weekly basis from companies like Shell, Chevron, MRS, Total, Agip, And others doing supplies to them and yet he has no office.
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by DejiOluyem(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
acidtalk: This is certainly not enough evidence to say they are Fraudstars.

If you had not just judged from the looks of shops at the address but rather asked people around there which SHOP the company is using and operating from.

Do you know the amount it cost to get an office space in Lagos? If you do, you will be more concerned of the service they want to render to you not about where their office is situated.

People like you ALWAYS miss out on great opportunities in life because you are always deceived and carried away with material things.

If they never demanded money from you to get you a job then I believe you have to admit your ignorance and false accusation.

I know a few young guys who opearte from their homes and pull in millions on a weekly basis from companies like Shell, Chevron, MRS, Total, Agip, And others doing supplies to them and yet he has no office.

Acidtalk, i stayed around the area, i also asked from the shop owners and people around there. They confirmed they never know any name like that. I made calls to those numbers on their email, they were switched off. I wish you could still tell me I am wrong.
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by Boyoorisha: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2012
DejiOluyem: I landed in one of job scammers here on Nairaland today. Ade Ademokunla posted a job opportunity at Resource Result for fresh graduates. The address 32 Kudirat abiola way, Oregun is a virtual address, a variety shop where cannot fit for an office suit. Very worrisome, their website www.resourceresults.com look real. Pls business community and job seeker should beware and take note for record sake.

Thanks

You don't know what you are talking about! I know Ade Ademokunle personally, he has been in the state for years and wants to relocate to establish a consulting firm. He is a renowned auditor who practices in the US. The interview took place yesterday in the same address. The address above is not the office address but the interview venue. He just got an office space, in fact, I am going to see Mr. Ade this coming sunday for a brief meeting. You can check his profile on linkedin and see for yourself.
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by ifyalways(f): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2012
Goodmorning.
1. Where you invited for an interview at the said address?
2. Is the said address the address they posted on their website as their office address(I'm not in the mood to check their website)

3. Since the botched interview occured, have they tried contacting you for an explanation, atleast?
DejiOluyem: I landed in one of job scammers here on Nairaland today. Ade Ademokunla posted a job opportunity at Resource Result for fresh graduates. The address 32 Kudirat abiola way, Oregun is a virtual address, a variety shop where cannot fit for an office suit. Very worrisome, their website www.resourceresults.com look real. Pls business community and job seeker should beware and take note for record sake.

Thanks
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by Boyoorisha: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2012

Dont mind the doubting Thomas, I know the man in question and he is for real! He is just planning to establish the firm and he just got an office space about yesterday. The place for the interview is not the office address. If you checked my posts, I have posted something about the company (Resource Result) before. He is an auditor and he is based in the state. He came into the country about three days ago
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by ifyalways(f): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2012
You are right to some extent but the truth remains, if they didn't have a physical address why claim you have any?lying, no matter how small rubbishes a lot and puts your intergrity at stake.

Even if they wanted to rent a place to use for that day, its clear from the OP's account that they didn't handle the logistics well. Not saying they are scammers sha.

Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by Boyoorisha: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2012

Thanks
To prove how dumb you are, you dont even know the website of the company that called you for an interview! The website is http://www.resourceresult.com/ and not the above
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
^ wow, nice!
Cloned website.

@OP,you were spunked by hungry scammers. We all should deligently check letter-for-letter the website addresses we go to. Boys are not smiling.
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by Geewan(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
@OP, which date did you go for the interview because clearly from the mail I got,interview is still about 10 days away:

Dear Potential Reosurce Result Trainees,

This is to inform you that the phase of one of your interview and screening will be held in the following states and dates as follows;

1) Abuja - Sat. 17,2012. Please call Mr. Gbenga Odedeyi on 08023****** for venue address and details on that day.

2) Porharcourt - Tuesday 13,2012. please call Mr. Ade Oyolola on 80823****** for venue address and details on that day.

3) Lagos - Sat. 24, 2012. At 32, Kudirat Abiola way Oregun, Lagos. Or call Mr. Dunni Ogundeko on 08023****** for details.

Please bring along a copy of your resume to the venue. Thank you for your interest in Resource Result!

Best Regards,

Ade Ademokunla, MBA, CIA, CFE, CSOE, CRMA
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by DejiOluyem(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
Boyoorisha:
To prove how dumb you are, you dont even know the website of the company that called you for an interview! The website is http://www.resourceresult.com/ and not the above

I am not sure that if you see a dumb you will recognize. However, i may admit to make a mistake with the url address while typing.

Posters, this is my experience in truth submission. I saw this post on Nairaland and I checked their profile on their website to really authenticate the originality of the job post. What I read about the company on the website was quite interesting as I have just finished a similar role on contract with a consulting firm. I read the profile of their faculty, and I am very impressed, no doubt. The figurative is quite very impressive and i was not doubting any longer. I stay in Oregun, when i saw the invitation for 10th November, 10:00 am at 32 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos. I did not even bother to look around where the address could be, hoping that there are good offices around. I also checked there real office in somehow Island, Lagos. I read the profile of Ade Ademokunla that he worked in WAPCO Lafarge in top mgt capacity, where also i did my industrial trainee, and i understand Lafarge culture. So i was damn too sure.

Unfortunately, on that saturday
when i discovered the venue, one thing came to my mind, if it is truly this is a serious venture, how on earth a person would claim he has office on the island and at least a good website would not afford a venue for interview, if at all a decent small office for that purpose only. I was there at that Super Mart store, which operate on one of those old building on Kudirat Abiola way, Oregun at about 9:45am till 10:45 no one showed, except few candidate like myself. I reached out to the numbers on the email sent to me, after a lot of calls he picked it and told me he was at Agidingbi, i waited, after a time he told me the venue had been changed to UAC drive, that i should wait at dat shop, he would come to pick me. Then i started suspecting how reasonable it is for him to come to pick, #1, i dont know u before. #2 am already doubting ur whole arrangement. I told him to mention d venue, I would come there by myself, he said I should go to UAC drive, and i should call him, he would come to get me outside. No particular office mentioned. I went to UAC drive, called the two numbers, dat i earlier called, but were totally switched for almost 1hr, i was there just stranded. Now only me. I went back home in great disappointment and a total waste of my time. Not until around 4pm, one of them called me, where I was that i should come again to d UAC drive, i was very annoyed, but could not curse him, I just told him, am not interested.

Pls now tell me how I wronged, and how they have not shown scam of their job post?
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by DejiOluyem(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Boyoorisha:

I am not sure if u see a dumb man, you will recognize. I admit i missed the url address while typing ok.

I will put my experience with them down, if you care to read
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by promiseJane: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2012
There are real I went 4 d interview in ph ad I met with mr ade himself.it real
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by DejiOluyem(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
promise Jane: There are real I went 4 d interview in ph ad I met with mr ade himself.it real

Jane, i dont know how true this is, but that's my experience.

You remembered u posted how true Resource Result before the interview, yes i told u to give a try because i checked the website link and I was almost lurked to believe.

Anyway, if you sure there is better deal for u and they are real. I wish u gudluck, but i am very sure of my experience, and the intention of my post is to get people beware, that is the good thing i can do for true friends via this network.
Re: Resource Results Are Scammers! Nlander Job Seekers Beware. by Geewan(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
What's the latest with this people now?

(1) (Reply)

Engine Room (cadet) Interview...pls What Should I Expext? / Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted / Vacancy For Document Control Officer At Faden Energy Nigeria Limited, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.