Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Gawat Still Missing Four Months On - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gawat Still Missing Four Months On (9421 Views)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing / A Disturbing News About Alhaji Gawat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by lekanolas: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
It is four month today that popular broadcaster, Alhaji Rasaq Aremu Gawat, got missing. Worried by his continuous disappearance Muslims faithful have decried the state of insecurity in the nation. Gawat, a producer of Islamic programme ‘E dide Ejisaari’ on the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) was announced missing on July 10 2012 after his car was found at Apagbon bridge.

Speaking with Saturday Mirror, some viewers of the journalist’s programme bemoaned the state of security in the nation.

They lamented the mystery surrounding the sudden disappearance of the man with out any clue as to his whereabouts.

A cleric, Uztadh Kazeem Kewulere who spoke with Saturday Mirror after ‘Jumat’ prayer, called on the government at all levels to beef up security in the country “How can someone disappear into thin air just like that and the security could not give us any clue as to where he is. Government has to do something on the security in the country. It is Gawat today, we don’t know else will be missing.”
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/news/gawat-still-missing-four-months-on/
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by greall1: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
D man is not alive.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Iaz93: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
I hope they find him
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nawa o this kidnapper sef never tire to dey feed am.......I pray they release him safe and sound soonest....
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by ebamma(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
If alhaji gawat is still missing till now there are two things involved its either he has been murdered by ritualists or he has joined bokoharam,If he has joined bokoharam he is safe but if he has been murdered by ritualists there are two things involved its either he is in heaven or he is in hell,If he is in heaven he is safe but if he is hell there is only one thing involved he is damned

4 Likes

Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by ofoka: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
The issue seems 2 have bn swept under d carpet. Nawaoo! No words from police, govt or a follow up by journalist.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Maxymilliano(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is so sad but I'll admonish the family to prepare for the worst, my hunch is not that palatable
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by olayiwola9(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
I thought i heard a rumour, one of his wives confessed to killing him and having him drowned. Wahala dey o

3 Likes

Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Mrbee21(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
greall1: D man is not alive.
.who told u dat,whats ur prove 2 such claim.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by omenziate(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
The family should prepare for the worst of news, a sane able-bodied man doesn't just abscond into thin air. Leaves room for many unanswered questions and conjectures. I pray he is alive though and comes back unscathed to his family.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by jigawatts(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
olayiwola9: I thought i heard a rumour, one of his wives confessed to killing him and having him drowned. Wahala dey o

That was a false rumour spread by pple we dont know, We are still hoping and praying to God that we find him .... We've not lost hope .... God dey.
BTW he is ma dad.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by MumZ(f): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Typical Nigeria style, everybody go dey pepper body wen e 1st happen, bt as days go by, its gradually 4gotn. Only d immedite family faces d reality of it everydy. In nt a soothsayer, bt looks like d worse as hapnd.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by jigawatts(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
We still believe in God and hope he will be found. All sorts of investigations av been going on, but nothing found........ At this junction, we hope God will give us a reason to rejoice. God owns all of us and he can do whatever her likes with us ...... The family is staying strong and everyone is moving around with their normal lives.
We will rejoice soon In sha Allah
My name is Gawat Jubril A. (Son)

2 Likes

Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by BabaEleko(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
It very unfortunate how "sane human being" can take a very deep and emotional thread of this nature as a playground. I pray none of u lost any of your loved one is such mysterious manner so that you won't have to feel the pain of "jigawatts" and all concern Muslims across Nigeria.

Alfa Gawat will be found Insha Allah and if it's Allah's will that the worst happens. May Allah in his infinite mercy grant him Al-janat. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by seedord247(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
Most of the celebrities are gonna be one to suffer most of the plight nigerians are going thru bcus they failed to use thier position to say the truth..
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by dridowu: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
I remeber him today...............................So sad, INSECURITY IN NIGERIA. GOD SAVE US
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by azpekuliar: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
lekanolas: It is four month today that popular broadcaster, Alhaji Rasaq Aremu Gawat, got missing. Worried by his continuous disappearance Muslims faithful have decried the state of insecurity in the nation. Gawat, a producer of Islamic programme ‘E dide Ejisaari’ on the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) was announced missing on July 10 2012 after his car was foun....

Them no decry the state of security when Boko Haram dey bomb up and down, na when e don affect one of their their own them don sabi to decry.

Mongrels!
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by airfinance(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
ebamma: If alhaji gawat is still missing till now there are two things involved its either he has been murdered by ritualists or he has joined bokoharam,If he has joined bokoharam he is safe but if he has been murdered by ritualists there are two things involved its either he is in heaven or he is in hell,If he is in heaven he is safe but if he is hell there is only one thing involved he is damned
May the lord forgive you for this comment. You have stupidly display your high level of insanity being insensitive toemotional predicament which the family of Gawat has been subjected to. what an evil man like you doing in this planet. You such and animal. Passing judgment which is against the bibble teachings. Get a good life. Useless idiot
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
jigawatts:

That was a false rumour spread by pple we dont know, We are still hoping and praying to God that we find him .... We've not lost hope .... God dey.
BTW he is ma dad.
So sad about the incident Jigawatts. Its really painful that up till now he hasn't been found.but its so strange for an adult to go missing without any trace.Please my dear I know how painful it is but you and your family should move on. Missing for 4 months is really shocking.if he was kidnapped for ransome,he would have been since released.Just take heart and may the lord console you and your family.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by bigbash(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
@jigawatts I appreciate ur bravado may Allaah bring your dad alive he has been so helpful and instrumental to the propagation of Islam may Allaah return him safely for us we have really missed him
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by dhtml(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
Maybe he has been carried to heaven on a chariot of fire.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Naijapikin1: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
As a broadcaster myself, i feel for the family. I hope they find him soonest. The media should continue announcing the news of his disappearance. Something positive must definitely come out of this.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
jigawatts: We still believe in God and hope he will be found. All sorts of investigations av been going on, but nothing found........ At this junction, we hope God will give us a reason to rejoice. God owns all of us and he can do whatever her likes with us ...... The family is staying strong and everyone is moving around with their normal lives.
We will rejoice soon In sha Allah
My name is Gawat Jubril A. (Son)
pls, u and ur family shld b strong. He will surely come back safe & strong. My God will be with him, where eva he is.
Re: Gawat Still Missing Four Months On by dcal001: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
@jigawatts kpele...God de

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify​ The Night Of Qadr(Night Of Majesty) / Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? / Three Ashra’s Of Ramadan And Their Duas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.