Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" (9744 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2012
gree-die:

He cracks me up, nothing more.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

grin
Huh?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2012
gree-die:

Don't mind her. She is jealous
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by greedie1(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

i see....
Mynd_44:
Don't mind her. She is jealous
i see too.....

mynd, shey 2+2=4??
cheesy angry
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by kandiikane(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2012
Nice. smiley
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by greatgod2012(f): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok, there are two resolutions for the child sex topic, please, pick one.

Although, resolution 1 is filled up already but the choice is yours.

Thanks!

This is the link to the resolutions--->https://www.nairaland.com/1099241/nairalands-literary-debating-day-female#12910701

thanks.
I choose resolution 1
its high time we parents know and identify our roles in shaping d destiny and future of our children.
Till then, keep up d good work.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
gree-die:

i see....

i see too.....

mynd, shey 2+2=4??
cheesy angry
Yes na
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hmmm.
Where's Firestar?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
kandiikane: Nice. smiley

Kandii, you want to debate? smiley
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by kandiikane(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Kandii, you want to debate? smiley

I nor get time oo but when is the day?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
kandiikane:

I nor get time oo but when is the day?

24th- Child Soldiers
25th- Teen sex
6pm - 9pm
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by kandiikane(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ok. I can just prepare material bring?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
kandiikane: Ok. I can just prepare material bring?

Yes, you can prepare your materials, which will be posted on the actual debate.

Get ready to defend them at the rebuttal stage cheesy.

Resolution 2 is available for this topic ----> https://www.nairaland.com/1099241/nairalands-literary-debating-day-female#12910701

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
greatgod2012:

thanks.
I choose resolution 1
its high time we parents know and identify our roles in shaping d destiny and future of our children.
Till then, keep up d good work.

Noted!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
#team Gree-die
#team Firestar

Yaaaaaaaay

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by firestar(f): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okay...I have a question.
Do I get to be 'myself' in the debate? I mean, it [size=14pt]is[/size] a "battle of wits".
This is the literary section.

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Pharoh: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
^^ยจ

Can you clarify what you mean by being yourself please and about being in the literature section, i think that is not important because it is a general debate. I will ask cuddlemii to come clarify more about it.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Caracta(f): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Oh no!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2012
Go Gree-die!!!!!!!
go Firestar!!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Jbsama(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2012
kinda interestin....waitin to see ow it pans out...
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by OAM4J: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Justice Judge OAM4J putting on his robe and wig, also adjusting his thick lenses for proper scoring...

Pretty lady debaters should meet me one by one for proper briefing... grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Caracta(f): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lol @ proper briefing
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
OAM4J: Justice Judge OAM4J putting on his robe and wig, also adjusting his thick lenses for proper scoring...

e be like say you want make boys arrange you abi?

**arranges pure water and bread as bribe**
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Caracta: Oh no!

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Cuddlemii: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
firestar: Okay...I have a question.
Do I get to be 'myself' in the debate? I mean, it [size=14pt]is[/size] a "battle of wits".
This is the literary section.

Yes, you get to be yourself.
Once the structure is completed, it will be posted tonight or tomorrow morning, that will obviously serve as a guide for everyone
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Tgirl4real(f): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
OAM4J: Justice Judge OAM4J putting on his robe and wig, also adjusting his thick lenses for proper scoring...

Ashawo!!! So that u arrange all of them and promise them marks abi . . .

E no go happen. cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

E no go happen. cheesy
Anything that works oo.

I have bribed him personally and if my candidates don't win.......
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by OAM4J: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
e be like say you want make boys arrange you abi?

**arranges pure water and bread as bribe**

Tgirl4real:

E no go happen. cheesy

hehehe no na.

The briefing na to hint them on what I will be looking for, checking out, considering and analyzing while judging/scoring them. cool

So lady-debaters, you know what to do: Get in touch. wink

Cuddlemii, can we have the list of those who have confirmed to participate in the debate? Those for and those against.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
OAM4J:

hehehe no na.

The briefing na to hint them on what I will be looking for, checking out, considering and analyzing while judging/scoring them. cool

Cuddlemii, can we have the list of those who have confirmed to participate in the debate? Those for and those against.

I still don't trust you jorh
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
OAM4J:

hehehe no na.

ehen, tell me all about it.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" by OAM4J: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
I still don't trust you jorh

You dont have to trust me. Just believe! cheesy

ItsModella:
ehen, tell me all about it.

Meet me in camera to hear all about it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

My Landlady,her Daughters And A Tenant / Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / {gandhi Jayanti Kavita} Gandhi Jayanti Kavita, Gandhi Jayanti Poem, Hindi Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.