Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? (1621 Views)

Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Sberries: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
My Bf and I have been together for a year and six mnths, everything has been working out very fine with us, we've not had any encounter with any problem before, We reason tins together and share our problems,We have travelled to different places together, my family knows him and his family too.I've been faithful, trust worthy and honest with him so is he. He loves me so tenderly and so do I.
Buh most times I feel something is not right cus from my past relationships and other relationships I've heard/had so far becomes stronger after some mistakes/understandings. But I'm not trying to wish us bad I'm just wondering y is like that. If this is how God has made it for us then so be it buh if it's not.. what should I do to get the negative thoughts off my mind?
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by DExplorer1: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
When relationship bad, una go complain. When relationship good, una go complain. WTF is wrong with you people? Can't you just keep shut and enjoy the dimension of your relationship? Maybe you should kiss another guy and make it your phone wallpaper. undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
I think you need Jesus
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by tpia1: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
is there a wedding date?
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by KINGwax(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
Either u or your guy, someone shld be d mumu
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Another confused person
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by fairygeh(f): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
I wonder why u should be worried,that's simply life for you,while some people go through hard times in a relationship at the initial stage,some encounter such hard times much later,after marriage,kids etc and some are lucky not to encounter any throughout their lifetime.so u dnt need to bother ur pretty head about nĂ’thing.just be prayerful
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Pimples(m): 1:30am On Nov 11, 2012
It means that you guys are very compatible. A good relationship is all about getting along well with the other person......
It's only in the movies that they will first quarrel and fight before making up and living happilly ever after
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2012
wtf grin angry my gf broke up with me cause of this grin undecided
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:30am On Nov 11, 2012
^^^ lmao!!
@op, yes mistakes are needed for relationships to survive, so instead of waiting for it, have an affair, video it and upload.
Things will start going smoothly then.
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Mynd44: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2012
If there are problems, you complain. Now that there are no problems, you complain again.

What's wrong with people?
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Sberries: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Donlittle: wtf grin angry my gf broke up with me cause of this grin undecided

I'm so sorry abt that.
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Sberries: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
Flashaldrin: ^^^ lmao!!
@op, yes mistakes are needed for relationships to survive, so instead of waiting for it, have an affair, video it and upload.
Things will start going smoothly then.

Lol.. I don't think that would be right. I've got a better idea.
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Sberries: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
C'mon guys u don't have to critisize me na. Cus if you were in my shoes you would also feel the same way. I love the fact that things are going fine without any trouble but I'm kinda not feeling relaxed yet.
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Sberries: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
acidosis™:
I think you need Jesus

I have Jesus sweerie.
Re: When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? by Youngpo413: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sberries:
My Bf and I have been together for a year and six mnths, everything has been working out very fine with us, we've not had any encounter with any problem before, We reason tins together and share our problems,We have travelled to different places together, my family knows him and his family too.I've been faithful, trust worthy and honest with him so is he. He loves me so tenderly and so do I.
Buh most times I feel something is not right cus from my past relationships and other relationships I've heard/had so far becomes stronger after some mistakes/understandings. But I'm not trying to wish us bad I'm just wondering y is like that. If this is how God has made it for us then so be it buh if it's not.. what should I do to get the negative thoughts off my mind?
thats your missing rib,just stick to him.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands!!! / 10 Types Of English Speakers / My Kind Of Man ~ Queeneth Hilbert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.