Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,284 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible (4615 Views)

Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes / Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by crossman9(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
Pastor Chris Defends his teaching on “Tattoos” saying they are not in the bible this reply to my video? I posted

Great now he is admitting it is in the bible but and he did say that tattoos are not in the bible?

but denying the truth again?

he is claiming he is going open your mind to scripture what he really means is he is going to distort the bible i.e. scriptures to defend his position and protect is financial interests and his name and his books and DVDs sales?

It is to deceive you for selfish interests proverbially speaking he has been caught with his pans down with his lack of biblical literacy

because he did not know tattoos are in the bible?

The bible is so easy to understand you need someone to help you misunderstand like him (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) liar

He wants to darken you and confuses you to what the real and simply truth put puting you in to more confussion?
Notice he does not start out with (NIV) Leviticus 19:28 "'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

He is using the king James bible because, that is his natural bible he reads that is why he did not know about the tattoos the first time in the bible plus he does not read Torah and the law has no value to him?

Gods laws is a dirty word in his mouth?

he should spend less time mast.ur.bat.ing and more time reading the word then he would not make mistake like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7RfRivOK6Y

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by emorse(m): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Another one way thinking Nigerian. Why don't you allow the man defend himself and then prove his defence wrong. Afterall, the bible is too widespread to be altered. All this hate will not do growing christians any good.
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by crossman9(m): 3:44am On Nov 11, 2012
watch the video i made iam not not nigerian i am from the uk

look up my posts
then you will know who i am i fight pastor chris because he is a cult leader and is evil

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by okeyxyz(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2012
@OP,
But oyakhilome is right that the law has been abolished. Though he did make a mistake in the first video by saying the bible dosen't say anything about tattoos. Hoewever tattoos does not add or remove from one's christianity just as food and drink does not add or remove from your christianity. In whatever you do,it is the motivation or intention that condemns or justify you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by suncerinza(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
Honestly. if i were Pastor chris, I 'd be flattered... Someone devote his entire life (time & resources) to fighting me just for living my life... mehn, i must be something... Your thread is baseless and completely out of point...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by diehard(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
@OP, Failures who don't have anything positive to contribute to society. "Critics know the way, but can't drive the car" - Anonymous
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by crossman9(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
it is not baseless what iam saying the law of sin and death is done away with not the law because the sinner is still judged according to the law but christians dont get the penalty of the dead christ died for us on the cross but the law is still active but we have bullet proof vests on which is christ
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by crossman9(m): 2:01am On Nov 12, 2012
suncerinza: Honestly. if i were Pastor chris, I 'd be flattered... Someone devote his entire life (time & resources) to fighting me just for living my life... mehn, i must be something... Your thread is baseless and completely out of point...

i have been studying him since 2009 but it all started 2008 he is a demon in the flesh, his goons destroyed my life and i will fight him until i am dead or he starts to tell the truth or says sorry to me in person and he will get that chance one day it will happen i am going to confront him to his face; he will not know who i am but when i speak then it will all fall in to place he will not come to bodily harm from me because that would be touch no the anointed but i will attack his bad nature and truth twisting that is open game

You have no idea how true that statement is committing his entire life and resources to one man it completely correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by suncerinza(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lol'' You are very smart... Pick up the broken peices of your life courtesy of pastor chris (like you said).. Dust yourself off and get back in the saddle... The emptiness you feel wouldn't be filled even if pastor Chris were to drop dead... Read your own post and comments again and place yourself in my shoe, then you would see a man chasing the wind just for blowing out his poor founded building... Bro, No matter how old you are, God still got a plan for you, this path you are dangerous... Look up your post and comment and tell me sincerely you don't sound like a looser who would go to any length just to tarnish the image of a winner.... Life is passing you by, pastor chris is not on nairaland... U spend sleepless nites and money fighting him... Think of it this way... A bird goes to the ocean to take a sip of water everyday hoping to empty it... Live your life pal.... Live it...
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by Kx: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
okeyxyz: @OP,
But oyakhilome is right that the law has been abolished.
Which law has been abolished pls?
Was the law in the old testament or not?
If so, is it only that one that was abolished by which one and when?
Kindly kowatiate!
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by suncerinza(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pastor chris didn't destroy your life, No one can except you are not the christian i think you are... Whatever happens to you is your fault... Take responsibilty for life... You are not a kid for christ's sake...
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by crossman9(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
suncerinza: Pastor chris didn't destroy your life, No one can except you are not the christian i think you are... Whatever happens to you is your fault... Take responsibilty for life... You are not a kid for christ's sake...

Look you all have good points on here and i respect them all there all valid to a certain level
But I do have a life and this is really a pass time exposing pastor Chris when people Google anything to do with pastor Chris it comes up these sites so I just joined in the fight against the evil he is doing which is brainwashing the masses

but people who are in pain like i was and needing truthful advice read these posts and some of them it helps them that is the real mission preaching the real bible with a loving heart not for profit or personal gain
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by ogoamaka99(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2012
crossman9:

i have been studying him since 2009 but it all started 2008 he is a demon in the flesh, his goons destroyed my life and i will fight him until i am dead or he starts to tell the truth or says sorry to me in person and he will get that chance one day it will happen i am going to confront him to his face; he will not know who i am but when i speak then it will all fall in to place he will not come to bodily harm from me because that would be touch no the anointed but i will attack his bad nature and truth twisting that is open game

You have no idea how true that statement is committing his entire life and resources to one man it completely correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ crossman9,
I suggest that you go for deliverance, your utterance shows someone possessed of demon.
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by wwwpastor1: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tattoos?

Oh no!

So many carry read the Bible as if it is a manual, without proper digestion through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Just the other day, I met a fellow who is given to much drink, telling me he was at the bar for "stomachs sake".

Christianity is not moral instructions, neither is it a set of do's and dont's.

As many as led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

If you are in the number, you should know.

The old testament had "Thou shall not tattoo", but the new testament says, "thou shall be led by the Spirit".

What does it mean that the law has been abolished?

It means I am not subjected to dos and donts, rather I am subjected to the Spirit of God.

Whereas initially, I struggle with sexual immorality because the law says "Thou shall not commit adultery" (if not, I would have?), now being "spiritually minded" lifts me from the struggle that I no longer even remember to lust.

If there is curfew from 6pm to 6am, such a law has no power over someone bed ridden who cannot stand up let alone come out. This is the meaning of dying to self.

I think I blame Pastor Chris who wastes time answering such academic questions.
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by ogoamaka99(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
crossman9:

i have been studying him since 2009 but it all started 2008 he is a demon in the flesh, [b]his goons destroyed my life and i will fight him until i am dead [/b]or he starts to tell the truth or says sorry to me in person and he will get that chance one day it will happen i am going to confront him to his face; he will not know who i am but when i speak then it will all fall in to place he will not come to bodily harm from me because that would be touch no the anointed but i will attack his bad nature and truth twisting that is open game

@ crossman9,
The above shows why you attack Pastor Chris, his ministry destroyed your life. open up and tell us how!
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by crossman9(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=ogoamaka99][/quote]

well it would take a book to explain fully which i was working on but i changed my focus to working on the teaching of pastor chris? if you want a copy give a few months i am working on videos not the book?
Re: Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible by chinedumo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
How did his goons destroy your life?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? / The True Sons Of God / Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.