Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? (1842 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? / It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2012
This thought came to mind after buying from a nearby store this morning. The shopkeeper, a christain, is a notorious 'church-absentee'.
In deutronomy 5:12-13, we are instructed to obey strictly the sabbath. But here I am, buying from a breaker of the law. Should I allow myself go hungry as penance for not planning ahead and starve? You sure know what I will do.
Luke 13-10-17, narrate the story of how Jesus healed a man of an evil spirit on a sabbath.
WHAT I THINK
From the passages above, I can deductively opine that, once an act is not a work of mercy, it is a sin to perform it on the sabbath. A person buying from a breaker of the sabbath is guilty of same sin. He/she serves as a source of motivation to the seller.
From a hilarious angle, some may try to redeem themselves by saying, the work of mercy is in the feeding of their empty stomach. That aside.
Also, imagine he/she sells by a hospital.
Is it a sin or not to buy from him/her?
What do you think?
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Agiliti(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2012
Stop restricting yourself to unnecessary superstition....whatever you're using to type this stuff up was probably made by some atheist in china on a sabbath day

1 Like

Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2012
Agiliti: Stop restricting yourself to unnecessary superstition....whatever you're using to type this stuff up was probably made by some atheist in china on a sabbath day
Thank you. But the sabbath is not compulsorily a sunday.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by pastormustwacc: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2012
In fact, sabbath is not even sunday at all, it is saturday. Rubbish, go and read history and find out who shifted it to sunday, and the reason.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2012
pastormustwacc: In fact, sabbath is not even sunday at all, it is saturday. Rubbish, go and read history and find out who shifted it to sunday, and the reason.
@topic. Is it a sin or not?
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Agiliti(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2012
Reyginus: Thank you. But the sabbath is not compulsorily a sunday.
whether it is a sunday or not is irrelevant...if you don't see any problems buying suya from a mallam then this thread shouldn't exist
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2012
Agiliti:
whether it is a sunday or not is irrelevant...if you don't see any problems buying suya from a mallam then this thread shouldn't exist
Ah! There is a reason I restricted it to the christain sellers.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2012
I would say there's a lot more to the Sabbath than not doing certain types of work (or others) on a given day of the week.

God's Sabbath is Christ. As such, days of the week matter nothing except according to idiosyncrasy. What work may be done in this Sabbath? Every kind in the Power of Christ. How does gathering with other believers feature? It's not a particular-day thing. It ought to be as often as possible, in the liberty and joy of the Holy Spirit.

Given the above, the question is not really "sin or not". It's "how to win a man". Is this seller a believer? Has he communicated faith in any way before? What does he do for fellowship if he departs from the default Sunday worship? These questions will help to expose whether or not he's a believer in the path of danger through pride or an unbeliever to whom the Sabbath of God means nothing or a believer ministering Christ with his business on a weird (to the majority of Christians, maybe) day of the week.

God bless.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by eduson55(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2012
go and read the bible..
Matt 5 vs 17''I come not to abolish the laws'''''''rather i come to fulfill it and make it stronger.

Ihedinobi: I would say there's a lot more to the Sabbath than not doing certain types of work (or others) on a given day of the week.

God's Sabbath is Christ. As such, days of the week matter nothing except according to idiosyncrasy. What work may be done in this Sabbath? Every kind in the Power of Christ. How does gathering with other believers feature? It's not a particular-day thing. It ought to be as often as possible, in the liberty and joy of the Holy Spirit.

Given the above, the question is not really "sin or not". It's "how to win a man". Is this seller a believer? Has he communicated faith in any way before? What does he do for fellowship if he departs from the default Sunday worship? These questions will help to expose whether or not he's a believer in the path of danger through pride or an unbeliever to whom the Sabbath of God means nothing or a believer ministering Christ with his business on a weird (to the majority of Christians, maybe) day of the week.

God bless.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2012
Thank you . Happy sunday btw.
Yes she is a believer of the word. I don't know her that much as to communicating faith.
For her, their is no default day of worship.
I don't think she is ministering christ in any 'weird' way. What I think is, she is a believer turned unbeliever as a result of her love for money.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Agiliti(m): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2012
Reyginus: Ah! There is a reason I restricted it to the christain sellers.
the bible specifically relates to you as an entity and not the person whom you are buying from..unless the guy you are buying from is your son daughter, servant, ox, or donkey then you shouldnt be cracking your head trying to figure out if it is a sin or not.

the guy you want to crucify for being a "notorious church absentee" has to work on sundays to provide a service for you. maybe he's not lucky enough like you to afford a day off....
if you think it is a sin to do business with christians who do not observe the sabbath day, you wouldn't go far in life
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2012
U quoted from the book of law and mixed it with the book of grace and luv.
Have u finish loving ur neighbor to start thinking whether to buy from him cos he is not a christian.
Ur type would see the man lying laying on the road and instead of helping like the good samaritan, u will be asking whether he is a good christian.

1 Like

Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: go and read the bible..
Matt 5 vs 17''I come not to abolish the laws'''''''rather i come to fulfill it and make it stronger.

Sir, I agree that Jesus fulfilled, completed, perfected the Law. Does my comment indicate otherwise?

Reyginus: Thank you . Happy sunday btw.
Yes she is a believer of the word. I don't know her that much as to communicating faith.
For her, their is no default day of worship.
I don't think she is ministering christ in any 'weird' way. What I think is, she is a believer turned unbeliever as a result of her love for money.

Forgive me, but I'm a bit confused. I'm not certain if she (pardon my initial error assuming her to be male) is a believer, because you seem to both say she is and she is not. One is a believer because they believe on the Word of God. Such a person never turns unbeliever but they can be caught in error.

It is not clear to me why you attribute love of money to her though. Also, if she recognizes no default day of worship, that is no sin to her. The danger is in neglect of fellowship with other brethren by which our faith is made firm. Does she evidence such negligence?

Happy sunday to you too.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Joagbaje(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Sunday is not the sabbath day. The sabbath was saturday.

1 Like

Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by eduson55(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2012
thank you once more my brother..
i didn't know that wise men still live on earth.
Joagbaje: Sunday is not the sabbath day. The sabbath was saturday.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Image123(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2012
complicated, not a straight yes or no.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Sir, I agree that Jesus fulfilled, completed, perfected the Law. Does my comment indicate otherwise?

Forgive me, but I'm a bit confused. I'm not certain if she (pardon my initial error assuming her to be male) is a believer, because you seem to both say she is and she is not. One is a believer because they believe on the Word of God. Such a person never turns unbeliever but they can be caught in error.

It is not clear to me why you attribute love of money to her though. Also, if she recognizes no default day of worship, that is no sin to her. The danger is in neglect of fellowship with other brethren by which our faith is made firm. Does she evidence such negligence?

Happy sunday to you too.
Yes. That's the point.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Reyginus: Yes. That's the point.

How does she evidence this?
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Boomark(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
ITbomb: U quoted from the book of law and mixed it with the book of grace and luv.
Have u finish loving ur neighbor to start thinking whether to buy from him cos he is not a christian.
Ur type would see the man lying laying on the road and instead of helping like the good samaritan, u will be asking whether he is a good christian.

wink
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ihedinobi:

How does she evidence this?
check up there. By not fellowshipping with the brethrens.
I don't think drawing up so many analogies before answering this question is necessary. The question is a direct one.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
IF THE CHRISTIAN IS A JEW AND IS SURE HE IS A JEW AND THE DAY IS SATURDAY. OTHERWISE IT IS NOT A SIN. SO 2 CONDITIONS
1-SAID CHRISTIAN HAS TO BE 100 PERCENT SURE THEY ARE JEWS
2-SAID DAY HAS TO BE SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY

OLD TESTAMENT LAWS ARE FOR JEWS
NEW TESTAMENT IS FOR GENTILES
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
ITbomb: U quoted from the book of law and mixed it with the book of grace and luv.
I'm free now, I can now reply every post with precision...
That is a whole new level you are taking us to.
Do you mean the book of grace and law dont go together?
What has the good samaritan got to do with this?
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
Agiliti:
the bible specifically relates to you as an entity and not the person whom you are buying from..unless the guy you are buying from is your son daughter, servant, ox, or donkey then you shouldnt be cracking your head trying to figure out if it is a sin or not.

the guy you want to crucify for being a "notorious church absentee" has to work on sundays to provide a service for you. maybe he's not lucky enough like you to afford a day off....
if you think it is a sin to do business with christians who do not observe the sabbath day, you wouldn't go far in life
The bible must not necessarily as an entity before it's a sin. So long as you are motivating the one breaking the law by your support you are an accomplice.
Mind you the sabbath must not be a sunday.
How can the mere thought of christains who indulge in it, on a sabbath, as sinners, make one's life miserable?
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
obadiah777: IF THE CHRISTIAN IS A JEW AND IS SURE HE IS A JEW AND THE DAY IS SATURDAY. OTHERWISE IT IS NOT A SIN. SO 2 CONDITIONS
1-SAID CHRISTIAN HAS TO BE 100 PERCENT SURE THEY ARE JEWS
2-SAID DAY HAS TO BE SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY

OLD TESTAMENT LAWS ARE FOR JEWS
NEW TESTAMENT IS FOR GENTILES
In other words what are you saying?
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
Reyginus: In other words what are you saying?
AM SAYING FOR IT TO BE CLASSED AS A SIN
1-THE CHRISTIAN HAS TO BE A LINEAGE JEW ( KEEP IN MIND THE 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE FOR LINEAGE JEWS ONLY )
2-SAID DAY HAS TO BE SATURDAY. SATURDAY IS THE LINEAGE JEWISH SABBATH.

IF YOU AINT A LINEAGE JEW ? YOU AINT SINNING. HOWEVER THE QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOU ARE A LINEAGE JEW ? AS SUCH ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD, YOU HAVE THE GRACE NOT TO OBEY IT. BUT IT IS AN IMPORTANT COMMANDMENT THAT WILL COME INTO EFFECT WHEN THE REAL LINEAGE JEWS ARE RETURNED TO ISRAEL UPON CHRISTS SECOND COMING. THIS IS ONE OF THE PURPOSE OF CHRISTS SECOND COMING. RETURNING ALL THE JEWS WHO WERE BLASTED INTO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH BACK TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Reyginus: check up there. By not fellowshipping with the brethrens.
I don't think drawing up so many analogies before answering this question is necessary. The question is a direct one.

You may not be understanding me well. I am wondering how you know she is not fellowshipping with brethren. Is it merely because she doesn't come to church?

Again, I already gave you my answer. I said that there is no "sin or not" involved, just how to win the person back if they're falling into error. All my questions are directed at understanding the situation correctly. I care very little to multiply posts needlessly.

However, in case I have become cumbersome, I will give my take at the current development of the discussion: she's doing no wrong selling on Sunday when it is more popular to go to church. Also, I see nothing that suggests love of money or neglect of/nonchalance about the gathering of believers. These being the case, it is good and well-pleasing to the Lord for the believer to do business with her even on such a day as Sunday.

Perhaps if I had more information, I'd say something different. However, I don't. I will, nonetheless, add that if she proves to be a believer who has lost respect for the "gathering of ourselves together", while it still is no sin to buy from her, it serves the Lord and her to refuse dealing with her until she repents. And dealing with her is by no means restricted to buying from her on Sundays, it's the "no, not even to eat with" kind of dealing. That's how our brethren are won back.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
obadiah777: AM SAYING FOR IT TO BE CLASSED AS A SIN
1-THE CHRISTIAN HAS TO BE A LINEAGE JEW ( KEEP IN MIND THE 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE FOR LINEAGE JEWS ONLY )
2-SAID DAY HAS TO BE SATURDAY. SATURDAY IS THE LINEAGE JEWISH SABBATH.

IF YOU AINT A LINEAGE JEW ? YOU AINT SINNING. HOWEVER THE QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOU ARE A LINEAGE JEW ? AS SUCH ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD, YOU HAVE THE GRACE NOT TO OBEY IT. BUT IT IS AN IMPORTANT COMMANDMENT THAT WILL COME INTO EFFECT WHEN THE REAL LINEAGE JEWS ARE RETURNED TO ISRAEL UPON CHRISTS SECOND COMING. THIS IS ONE OF THE PURPOSE OF CHRISTS SECOND COMING. RETURNING ALL THE JEWS WHO WERE BLASTED INTO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH BACK TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL

Lol. Here we go again. In that case the old testament is not for every christain?
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ihedinobi: However, I don't. I will, nonetheless, add that if she proves to be a believer who has lost respect for the "gathering of ourselves together", while it still is no sin to buy from her, it serves the Lord and her to refuse dealing with her until she repents. And dealing with her is by no means restricted to buying from her on Sundays, it's the "no, not even to eat with" kind of dealing. That's how our brethren are won back.
It's clear she has lost respect for the gathering of the brethrens. Her absenteism in all the meetings will cover for that.
The issue is not about not buying from her because she no longer participates in the fellowship. It is, is it a sin to buy from her on a sabbath as well? Hope I'm clear now.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
SO THE ANOINTED CHERUB WHO COVERETH ( EZEKIEL 28 VS 14 ) HAS TRIED TO MIX HIS SEED WITH ALL THE NATIONS AND HAS MIXED ALL THE NATIONS TOGETHER AND HENCE PEOPLE HAVE INTERMARRIED AND INTERBRED. THIS IS SATAN TRYING TO HIDE HIS SEED AMONGST PEOPLE. THE LORD IS NOT REALLY INTO NATION MIXING. EACH NATION OF PEOPLE STAYED WITHIN THEIR NATION UNTIL THE GENTILES TOOK OVER AND MIXED THE PEOPLE UP. AS SUCH WE KNOW HAVE A PHENOMENON CALLED CONFUSION OF FACES ( DANIEL 9 VS 7-8 ). EVERYONE IS MIXED UP AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY REALLY ARE ANYMORE. HOWEVER THE LORD SAYS WHEN HE RETURNS HE WILL REMOVE THAT COVERING OVER PEOPLE. ISAIAH 25 VS 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations. AND WHEN HE HAS REMOVED THE VEIL, HE WILL SEPERATE THE PEOPLE ACCORDING TO THEIR NATIONS MATTHEW 25 VS 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. AND AFTER HE SEPERATES THE PEOPLE, EACH ONE WILL RETURN TO HIS OWN LAND AND THEIR WILL BE NO MORE SEAS, SEAS MEANS A MULTITUDE OF DIFFERENT NATIONS OF PEOPLE LIVING TOGETHER LIKE YOU HAVE IN AMERICA. THIS CAUSES CONFUSION. THIS IS WHY AMERICA IS CALLED BABYLON WHICH COMES FROM THE ROOT WORD 'BABEL' WHICH MEANS CONFUSION. GOD DOES NOT LIKE THIS. THERE WILL BE NO MORE SEAS REVELATION 21 VS 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. SO BASICALLY IN THE NEW WORLD TO COME EVERYONE WILL BE STRAINED AND ALL ISRAEL WILL BE STRAINED OUT OF THE PEOPLE MICAH 2 VS 12 I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of you; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as sheep in a fold, as the flock in the midst of their pasture: they shall make a loud noise because of the multitude of men SO MY POINT IS WITH THE COVERING PUT OVER ALL THE WORLD BY THE ANOINTED CHERUB THAT COVERETH, LINEAGE JEWS DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE. AS SUCH THERE IS GRACE FOR THE SABBATH TILL THE LORD GATHERS THEM FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD AND BRINGS THEM BACK TO ISRAEL. THEN THEY WILL GO BACK TO OBEYING THE SABBATH ON SATURDAY IN THE LAND OF THE LORD
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. Here we go again. In that case the old testament is not for every christain?
THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FOR EVERY CHRISTIAN TO READ BUT THE ONLY PART OF IT THAT APPLIES TO EVERYONE IS THE PROPHESYS ( HAS LOTS OF END DAY PROPHESYS ). HOWEVER THE LAWS ONLY APPLY TO THE LINEAGE JEWS. HOWEVER AS EXPLAINED IN PREVIOUS POST, THE ANOINTED CHERUB HAS MIXED AND COVERED THE PEOPLE UP SO NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO THE REAL JEWS ARE. AS SUCH EVERYONE IS BEST FOLLOWING THE NEW TESTAMENT TILL CHRIST RETURNS AND SEPERATES US BACK INTO NATIONS AGAIN. THE NEW TESTAMENT LAWS IS THE SAME AS THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS EXCEPT THERE IS NO CEREMONIAL LAWS. SO ITS BEST TO FOLLOW NEW TESTAMENT LAWS. HOWEVER IF YOU TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO OBEY THE SABBATH, IT DOESNT HURT YOUR CHANCES OF NOTCHING UP MORE STRIPES FOR YOURSELF IN THE KINGDOM wink
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
Reyginus: It's clear she has lost respect for the gathering of the brethrens. Her absenteism in all the meetings will cover for that.
The issue is not about not buying from her because she no longer participates in the fellowship. It is, is it a sin to buy from her on a sabbath as well? Hope I'm clear now.

Sir, I'm really sorry, but I've lost taste for this kind of arguments. Other than with you, Mr Anony, Enigma, Image123 and a few others, I have next to no inclination to engage in discussions, much less questions set for academic considerations only. That's why I'd prefer that you take a breath and consider my posts well. I'm not willing to answer the question a third time.

Again, I don't understand or have any appreciation of the bolded statement. I did not realize she used to attend your church. Also, do you know positively that her absenteeism is rooted in a despising of the Body? Is it impossible that she meets with other believers in other ways? You need not answer me. My point is that we Christians judge by more than sight of the eyes, hearing of the ears or the instruction of any other sense.

Edited.
Re: Is It Sin For A Christain To Buy From A Non-practising Christain On The Sabbath? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
obadiah777: THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FOR EVERY CHRISTIAN TO READ BUT THE ONLY PART OF IT THAT APPLIES TO EVERYONE IS THE PROPHESYS ( HAS LOTS OF END DAY PROPHESYS ). HOWEVER THE LAWS ONLY APPLY TO THE LINEAGE JEWS. HOWEVER AS EXPLAINED IN PREVIOUS POST, THE ANOINTED CHERUB HAS MIXED AND COVERED THE PEOPLE UP SO NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO THE REAL JEWS ARE. AS SUCH EVERYONE IS BEST FOLLOWING THE NEW TESTAMENT TILL CHRIST RETURNS AND SEPERATES US BACK INTO NATIONS AGAIN. THE NEW TESTAMENT LAWS IS THE SAME AS THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS EXCEPT THERE IS NO CEREMONIAL LAWS. SO ITS BEST TO FOLLOW NEW TESTAMENT LAWS. HOWEVER IF YOU TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO OBEY THE SABBATH, IT DOESNT HURT YOUR CHANCES OF NOTCHING UP MORE STRIPES FOR YOURSELF IN THE KINGDOM wink
I get you. But there is a problem.
God made the law for the jews and prohecies for the jews and everyone, does it not entail that He is using the law giving the jews as a standard for every race?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Seun, You Are Fooling No One Concerning The Religious (islam) Issue. / Detailed Tarot Reading And Astrology Reading In Nigeria / Poverty Is Not A Curse! Just An Inconvenienceā€¦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.