Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up (7742 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by mukina2: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2012
Maga don pay crooner, Kelly Hansome, has leapt to the defence of Tonto Dikeh, asking her critics to put a lid on it. The Nollywood actress, has been confronted with so much backlash, after she released her two singles, ‘Hi’ and ‘Itz Ova’, but the former Kennis Music artiste says there was really no point for all the criticisms.

“Why is everyone insulting @Tontolet? Is there really any harm in trying? NO! I blame her producer but until y’all drop ur own song, SHUT UP!” he tweeted.

He went on to tell the Engineer-turned-actress, “Nne don’t let any amount of scorn discourage U. This was just a trial, it only gets better so U can do way better #ONUKWUBE #UDO.”

Kelly Hansome, who is currently without a label, as he is still battling to get sort out contractual issues with Kennis Music, is currently in the US.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/09/until-drop-song-shut-up-kelly-hansome-defends-tonto-dikeh/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=until-drop-song-shut-up-kelly-hansome-defends-tonto-dikeh
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by eduson55(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2012
[size=18pt]thats ma mehn..
but OP,go find something better for our country and stop patrolling along peoples tweet.[/size]
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2012
It's clear to me now... Kelly hansom wants to f-uck Tontoh Dike.. sad

23 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Afam4eva(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2012
Kelly Handsome has always been blunt and somewhat rude from day one. I like sha and he just said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by hardywaltz(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2012
Kelly Handsome abeg go smoke ur weed go sleep jare....
Must we all sing abegi.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by candieangel12(f): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2012
It is clear that Kelly Hansome wants to put his Dike in her Tonto grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by nass07(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2012
This is no issue. Next thread pls!
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2012
candieangel12: It is clear that Kelly Hansome wants to put his Dike in her Tonto grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Dopefiend(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2012
Kelly H wants to get a taste of tonto's puna....bt bros her toto don decay o grin grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by dabossman(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2012
Ehen, wowo pikin dey form handsome still dey this planet? Er, what happened to your music career? Or is this advice from a one-hit wonder to a no-hit abberation?

Tonto cheering section, na question I ask o!

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by ebamma(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2012
na by force to like tonto dike music, if you no like the music there are a thousand and one songs you may like, please let her be its her first album,
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by ebamma(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2012
candieangel12: It is clear that Kelly Hansome wants to put his Dike in her Tonto grin grin grin
It is clear that candieangel wants kelly's Prick in her Toto

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Aizebioje(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2012
ebamma: na by force to like tonto dike music, if you no like the music there are a thousand and one songs you may like, please let her be its her first album,
album? ALBUM? Jeez! It was 2 singles dude not an ALBUM

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Tinyemeka(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2012
Alusi Okija, what's your own? It's common-sense.

What was just needed was for someone to come out and publicly state the obvious, which Kelly Handsome did. The song 'It's over' is even ok by Naija acting-turned-singing standards sef.
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by candieangel12(f): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2012
ebamma: It is clear that candieangel wants kelly's Prick in her Toto

No my dear you're wrong. My tonto isn't open 4 service.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by bigx(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2012
mukina2: Maga don pay crooner, Kelly Hansome, has leapt to the defence of Tonto Dikeh, asking her critics to put a lid on it. The Nollywood actress, has been confronted with so much backlash, after she released her two singles, ‘Hi’ and ‘Itz Ova’, but the former Kennis Music artiste says there was really no point for all the criticisms.

“Why is everyone insulting @Tontolet? Is there really any harm in trying? NO! I blame her producer but until y’all drop ur own song, SHUT UP!” he tweeted.

He went on to tell the Engineer-turned-actress, “Nne don’t let any amount of scorn discourage U. This was just a trial, it only gets better so U can do way better #ONUKWUBE #UDO.”

Kelly Hansome, who is currently without a label, as he is still battling to get sort out contractual issues with Kennis Music, is currently in the US.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/09/until-drop-song-shut-up-kelly-hansome-defends-tonto-dikeh/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=until-drop-song-shut-up-kelly-hansome-defends-tonto-dikeh

Two quacks

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by jkross(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2012
Too bad! Where tonto retweet or reply Ω̴̩̩̩̥ά? All Ω̴̩̩̩̥ά notice me..
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: [size=18pt]thats ma mehn..
but OP,go find something better for our country and stop patrolling along peoples tweet.[/size]

Isn't it obvious that the OP got the info from the link directly below her post ? Try to read before commenting abeg.
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by sauceEEP(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2012
shocked
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2012
Okija_juju: It's clear to me now... Kelly hansom wants to f-uck Tontoh Dike.. sad

Good Vision you have there. cheesy
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by johnstar(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Aizebioje:
album? ALBUM? Jeez! It was 2 singles dude not an ALBUM
no, na freestyle songs
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by betrani(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
ebamma: na by force to like tonto dike music, if you no like the music there are a thousand and one songs you may like, please let her be its her first album,
What are u sayin? Is ur brain workin at all? First singles or albums make impressions and tell who u become tomorrow! When I first head lil Wayne; that was on d song "I'm a Soldier" by Destiny's Child! I'm not a fan of rap music but I just told myself this guy will go places! U can equally attest to where he is now! Psquares, Plantation boys, Dbanj, Play Dairo, Dare, and a host of them made impressions on their first trials! Nw that tells u who born Artists are! Hw can she get better when she only knws hw to force things on herself! She is not suppose to b a singer let her accept it and get d fu-ck out of singing! Even if she releases a full Album; its all going to b wackness all d way! She's a gd actress let her stick to acting, b at her best, spread her tentacles beyond the shores of naija and b recognised as well as given roles in hollywood thrillers like stephnie, gene et al I believe on her success only in this!

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
Kelly hansome is famed for running his mouth when he ought to stay quiet, hence the disastrous end to his amateur career. If you have no critics, you might as well be non-existent so Tonto should be glad people even commented on that waste of record. People should know their limitations and stick to them, if you want to be silly, people have the right to call you to order. This comment is childish, and it's speaker should think of resuscitating his dead career and stop being defender of the talentless.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by johnstar(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
candieangel12:

No my dear you're wrong. My tonto isn't open 4 service.
shay u gt toto ni, undecided, dat 1 wey don dr

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by candieangel12(f): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
johnstar: shay u gt toto ni, undecided, dat 1 wey don dr

Yes I get tonto but my tonto isn't open for kelly handsome
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
hmmmm Kelly Handsome the plot strategy to phuck to(n)to dike wholeheartedly ..... Boys geh sense die ...
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
safarigirl: Kelly hansome is famed for running his mouth when he ought to stay quiet, hence the disastrous end to his amateur career. If you have no critics, you might as well be non-existent so Tonto should be glad people even commented on that waste of record. People should know their limitations and stick to them, if you want to be silly, people have the right to call you to order. This comment is childish, and it's speaker should think of resuscitating his dead career and stop being defender of the talentless.
dont mind dah p!mp
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
candieangel12:

Yes I get tonto but my tonto isn't open for kelly handsome
so u get choice as u dey so ?
Re: Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up by Clemzy16(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Kelly ugly is trying to look relevant to the music scene again. Mcheeeewwwww......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him / Who's Your Hottest Radio Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.