Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (299602 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sammcarter(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
We aint feeling these weak lines you throw about/
gat me wondering who Likes and Shares it. . guess you have a ghost account/ undecided
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
we boo the cretin/ if think you're good, you dreaming/i 'reign' supreme, errywhere the 'cat' goes it's bruce he seeing/ the 'weather' will change but it ain gone be his 'period' even if i leave the 'pusssy bleeding'/

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
goshikid:
normally*
you have watery lines like a baby poo/you cnt hurt a fly. .wit ur naughty tool/you hardly use/its all insane. .when guys call u so sick dude /!!

you are old and odd..you got a monkey style and blood/
Niggas will deceive you with just a bunch of bananas, mark it cos my words are steel like sword/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
007Bruce:
we boo the cretin/ if think you're good, you dreaming/i 'reign' supreme, errywhere the 'cat' goes it's bruce he seeing/ the 'weather' will change but it ain gone be his 'period' even if i leave the 'pusssy bleeding'/

You never reigned supreme you're still dreaming like a sleeping body/
Your lines are sloppy and dumpy,, you need to be brushed and washed, cos ffucking a dirty bloody ppussy is your hobby/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sammcarter(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Feel like to box this ugly african/
but am ebola conscious. .i was asked not to touch sick animals/ undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jeflexy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
sosiqdude:

Show!
Show what?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
jeflexy:

Show what?

Who u be
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Sammcarter:
Feel like to box this ugly african/
but am ebola conscious. .i was asked not to touch sick animals/ undecided

sorry I had to skip wastes and quote this silly ffag/
...it was never my wish but stinky PVSSIES BELLOW THE LAD/
desecrating the thread with chity chats?/ ook this just me 'KILLING THE FELINES WITH CARTER' ....like stuffing MOCUS ON KITTY CATS!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
when spit the truth/ your liver pulls/ was born with a silver spoon/ i done ball from V.I to liverpool/
diss the person above... you can never be above me reason i ain dissing you/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
U spit shit..ur wacknes iz inborn/i spit fire..jst lik a dungeon dragon
nigga be claimin he iz born wit a silver spoon/ u mean d doc. who carried out d operatn mk use of kitchen tool?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
sosiqdude:

you are old and odd..you got a monkey style and blood/
Niggas will deceive you with just a bunch of bananas, mark it cos my words are steel like sword/
*normally*
This nigga cant flow across a gap/and its for sure i'd shot u wit gat/chop ur fingers and put it under my mat/then send arrow to his chest. .til the punches wil kiss ur ribs. .while we watch as ur sternum crack /!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Errr...2linez is too mush for 'ol o' dis neqroez / m the real shhit..tho ion know wat 'loo is' ...so hu the ffuckz Figo
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dhiz nigga be judas iscariot ... *the last diss'are 'E-poo's!//
yhu xo dry boi...the hamarttan affects ur flow too?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dammydeed1: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Y'all rappers (wrappers) aint good enough 4 my beef role // so y'all shud go wait in line 4 d next toll.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
dammydeed1:
Y'all rappers (wrappers) aint good enough 4 my beef role // so y'all shud go wait in line 4 d next toll.
wat iz dhiz one sayin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by CaptainGeneral1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
LhoOd:
Errr...2linez is too mush for 'ol o' dis neqroez / m the real shhit..tho ion know wat 'loo is' ...so hu the ffuckz Figo

You got a night Biz, you a deal fagg//
Son of many fathers, I might even be your real Dad
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by enifex(m): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2015

How to Master Multis

“The hardest thing for me to do, as far as writing a rhyme, is figuring out how it’s going to go. Once I get in my mind that it’s going to go “da da da dadada da da,” then it’s kind of like filling in the blanks. I take the typical words, or I pick a two-word, three-word pattern. One of the things I’m known for is I was one of the first rappers to end their bars rhyming multisyllabically.”
- Bun B

Learn How to Rap

Multi-Syllable Rhymes

Once a rare treat, multis are now being used in hip-hop more and more frequently as lyricists constantly try to outdo each other. Multis aren’t necessarily harder to write than normal rhymes. They just take extra effort. You’ll find that the effort is well worth it. Spit multis, and get your vitamin C.

What are multis?

Multi is short for “multi-syllable rhyme.” Multis are phrases in which more than one syllable rhymes. Multis can be double, triple, quadruple (etc…) rhymes.

Normal rhyme: cat / hat
Multi rhyme: my cat / hi-hat continue readin http://nairaland.com/how-to-write-rap-lyrics-and-improve-your-rap-skills/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:

You got a night Biz, you a deal fagg//
Son of many fathers, I might even be your real Dad

i dont get ..a sergeant forminq general..isnt it ironic / ...a pioneer wit' barz plus the pedigree speakz for me...isnt me iconic

barz farther outta reach than dis pussyy's popz..buh we cool,cos dis bytch's myopic!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by CaptainGeneral1(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
LhoOd:

i dont get ..a sergeant forminq general..isnt it ironic / ...a pioneer wit' barz plus the pedigree speakz for me...isnt me iconic

barz farther outta reach than dis pussyy's popz..buh we cool,cos dis bytch's myopic!

You must be so wack if this should be your Best of Diss//
Cos I'm capable to kill you and still murder your Next of Kin

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by gottoboy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
sosiqdude:
above me is a white chicken with know feathers/ but still won't mercy for him till i bang the metals through his lungs/
you never improve?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
gottoboy:
you never improve?

Ffuck you...i call you out
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by gottoboy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
sosiqdude:

GIYAZZ:
When you're d0pe come, I'd accept.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2015
sosiqdude:

normally* .........so SICK DUDE lack words/to get mad at boyys/he should just quit rapping. .and bite like a dog/but since he claim that he's so iller than all. .i will have no choice but to shot his / kid nieces. . just to watch as blood pomp out da block/!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
All above LESSER/ could write a punch with my glove better/
After this, some be like " ...the nicest thing I've read so far " like love letters/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
dj5naira:
All above LESSER/ could write a punch with my glove better/
After this, some be like " ...the nicest thing I've read so far " like love letters/

How's your writtens better?/ when they don't fit together?/
You're raps are the reason Beauty wants to sleep forever/

Booorrrriiinngggg

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Libs flaming, he hot/ I inflict pains on this pagan nd leave him blaming hes god/
Yall ll notice deep marks in his face like 'used pitch' ... since jig claiming he tough/!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:38am On Jan 19, 2015
I blast ill robots with my bar~zooka therapy/ + the way I act real, you'll think I'm Mallorca specialty/
So don't start feelin' conceited 'cos your wordies not 'well placed' like Carzola's penalty/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2015
dj5naira:
I blast ill robots with my bar~zooka therapy/ + the way I act real, you'll think I'm Mallorca specialty/
So don't start feelin' conceited 'cos your wordies not 'well placed' like Carzola's penalty/
Normally*
..........it 5naira against a real vet/but gosh1kid so right on defence/......like the nigerian army wit bazooka giving out fresh air...blowing the heat man/
.....but him trying to claim he has develope hairs on his chest before dealing wit real men/......evilchapter had the boy cuffed and hang...for been on a negative influence /!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2015
This dumb fella/'s never punched better/ he takes wackness as a free-hold property, It stays with him forever/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
S/O to the gee who never made more than five bucks
Him and Lib are looking like they got crushed by nine trucks
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Funny how gees jump at each chance just to diss me
Seriously, I slaughter the dumbass rètards without thinking
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sokrates(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
One word 'wack'/
two words 'you're wack' now watch me spray you ether/
and i could still put it in three words and say you's the 'wackest nigga ever'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.