Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301582 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
lol

dis nitwit sucks/ . . .wit his silly talks/ . . .how do u aim to be d best rapper wit ur gibberish pun/
. . . candid advice!!
better quit rap . .cos u far "outta lime light" but we iii keep in "torch"!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by GIYAZZ(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Diss me cheesy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kr0ne(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
The kid is nuts, with simple puns 'weighing no value'. See how 'Rich' is 'poor?'/
I swing a punch, and split his gums/ my action speaks louder. . .

now he is dumb! ! !

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by GIYAZZ(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kr0ne lacks the power to face this rude mafian/
. . .Cos one punch go drop hin' 32 and I ain't spittin' the two verses!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
giyazz be like am the best you've ever seen/yo! dude incase you dunno,ya top notch state is the wackest have ever been! :p ..giyazz you go brawl me?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by femzi007(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
yeah u've bin to states..its clear ure in a state of illusion..cos u claimin u gud,even wen ur flows lack intuition..ur lines are an insult to d word 'RAP'..pls sign out..so dx world kud produce less crap
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
im feeling bad today ma friends
sucide iz on ma mind an end
I heard hell is hot im scared
ya I think b!tching ma peeps
pls diss me I seek attention
make me relevant it would help
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2015
richommie:
lol

dis nitwit sucks/ . . .wit his silly talks/ . . .how do u aim to be d best rapper wit ur gibberish pun/
. . . candid advice!!
better quit rap . .cos u far "outta lime light" but we iii keep in "torch"!/
i'd adviced yhu quit rap too..cus u r no better/he spits gibb..pun? Urz aint wit neither\
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
genriv:
im feeling bad today ma friends
sucide iz on ma mind an end
I heard hell is hot im scared
ya I think b!tching ma peeps
pls diss me I seek attention
make me relevant it would help
quit droppin here biatch, rap isnt yur call\ go to O4ka 's skul of rap to learn, yhu mo'fvckin troll
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2015
dj5naira:
U are a discarded hen/ whos 'bout to get intimidated by this bighearted Ben/
You rhyme upside down like inverted n/
if yhu use diz punch in d ring/den u aint takin no medal/cos itz as light as 'fin/ d weight lik feather

biatcch
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dis kidz be quotinq each otha / Lhood is rude niqqa,i know dah shiii improper / fool,its Lhood niqqa..'bout to get diz kidz conquered /

on second tot,'bout to bully diz imps / run for cover as I coolly release / dah lonq (blah blah blah ) ....screwinq the kidz.........

******the shiiiiit fades *********
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
dj5naira:
You didn't hear me? I say I flay ribs Gimmick/ treat ya fuckups from where u are and make ur gay crib clinic?/
Your lies "doesn't rhyme" like most of Ksslib's lyrics/
You dumb brah.. reason you dnt see rhymes in ksslibs lyrics/... a nigga with low IQ should stop claiming critics/
Cos when my beating leave ya 'beyond physical recognition' u might start blaming spirits/!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
gonna kill 4 birds with one stone/ I'm Samson, kill em with one bone/
i look at ksslib, Max, Kr0ne and DJ, i see none grown/

kids
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
I said i wouldnt do this for a while, till it's long/
but when i saw saw drop lines really dumb/
i changed my mind with a thought . . . . Like
i'mma kill this stupid 'killah' like a firing squad/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Max who dy ask for your freaking thought/
you so broke that you tryna sell them off/
news splash...even if it's a Service or goods it won't still be bought!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Df*ck is this? I could ignore the bissh/ but my temper short, couldnt prolong this ishh/
how's you 'super' n you dumb as this?/
you the type of a numb @ss b1tch who thought n thinks/ he's smart as me .... cos he came third in a class . . . where they aint more than three

he'll git owned if we spar/ break his bones with a bar/ blaze the foe in his car/
i mean, i'll come "torching sup" . . . without holding eba/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2015
that's me, stabbing his throat/ take out his gullet, put it back in the goat/
Max is the bloke/ who's tagged with the hos/ that are patched up and broke/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kr0ne(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
It has to be joke/ that Jig brags to beat Krone/
I'll ensure the faggit is choked/ and forced to swallow those words, with my hands to his throat!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
hey my name is krone/i'm a biitch that all guys bone/and i made history by being the only guy that came out of his mama's womb....his father instantly disown!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
you'd get whooped when I'm swinging a bat/ you'd get shoot cos I'm bringing a gat/
if NL was the streets of LA, and these viewers are fans, you'd get bruised for spitting this trash/

motherfucker!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Df*ck is this? I could ignore the bissh/ but my temper short, couldnt prolong this ishh/
how's you 'super' n you dumb as this?/
you the type of a numb @ss b1tch who thought n thinks/ he's smart as me .... cos he came third in a class . . . where they aint more than three

he'll git owned if we spar/ break his bones with a bar/ blaze the foe in his car/
i mean, i'll come "torching sup" . . . without holding eba/
hehe ya not a battler..just a comedian alone/the rules says two lines,you just making it obvious you can't read on your own!

if we spar?.. i'd be beating the crow/and pls keep tolling kids like dark,bro/cause you'd be always be a river to sea jigsaw,the king of flow!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:
you'd get whooped when I'm swinging a bat/ you'd get shoot cos I'm bringing a gat/
if NL was the streets of LA, and these viewers are fans, you'd get bruised for spitting this trash/

motherfucker!
am sure a wack nigga like you is not contesting for any throne/
diss me??...then you be watching as this dog easily bury ya bones!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
The Fans will chase away this wack teen/
as i graze him with a sharp tin/
blaze him if he's ranting/
yo I'm getting 'sup' served like waiters in a canteen/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
the aj boy tryna forget where he came from/
to have sex,he paid up front/
now on nl saying he got alotta c.unt/
we don't believe you,but sure that as a battle emcee,he has to play with the puns!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Rhymes mono-syllabic...dis bish a kid / even krone fuçkinq wit him steady,dis kid'z a bish / forminq druq?...fo' ur mind..hu givs a shiiit /premature death you get..so like adults talkinq...u'll barely ''see 18''

too old to be here pa..so I'ma take leqal actions to ''sue pa'' / hu'z the fool in here,I'll say you sir / someone's tryna 'dance wit death'?....m like ''who fa'' ? /super?...nah...go baq to ur rookie tourney nd get screwed fa
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2015
LhoOd:
Rhymes mono-syllabic...dis bish a kid / even krone fuçkinq wit him steady,dis kid'z a bish / forminq druq?...fo' ur mind..hu givs a shiiit /premature death you get..so like adults talkinq...u'll barely ''see 18''

too old to be here pa..so I'ma take leqal actions to ''sue pa'' / hu'z the fool in here,I'll say you sir / someone's tryna 'dance wit death'?....m like ''who fa'' ? /super?...nah...go baq to ur rookie tourney nd get screwed fa
wu askd 4 epistles lackin wits?/two lines they say, biatch/yhu avin prblm undrstandin simple english/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
The pumpkin is a flop/ what he's dropping is not hot/
Nigga you're a disgrace like a pastor's kid in bum shorts/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EMEzzy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:
The pumpkin is a flop/ what he's dropping is not hot/
Nigga you're a disgrace like a pastor's kid in bum shorts/
The pumpkin still has a use on haloween/ni.gga you couldnt be useful even if i left you in a room with hoes on "bum shorts"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
i for drop hard bars for this kid to deal with it/but as we all know,your wackness is like a skunk's stench..nobody can live with it!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kanyol(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
This fool wants a name in the thread/ he should stop hating his friends/ coz he and EMEzzy are like camouflage... I don't see any difference
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EMEzzy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kanyol bruh you just a phony/
I saw you the other day acting a nanny/
With your life hanging on a 'thread' you couldnt rap better than ma bunny/

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.