Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301694 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Datsleekdude(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
what is with you and prostitutes
are u a retarded Destitute??
I'm sure you think with your dick
and d only place you have Sex
is in your Dream
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Datsleekdude take a second and explain ur piece
u messd up ur post. Huh smelly Smelly damnshit!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Y'all deaf foals/ don't know I'm a happy-go guy writing freely - brawls on fresh scrolls/
But when I'm vexed, my degree ''rises above 3,000'' like ''Nepal death toll!!''/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:24pm On May 02, 2015
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by obontami: 7:51pm On May 02, 2015
who da fccck is this dumb ass up here
u so pathetic u need special tutorial to breath in air
take ur shiity ass outta dis place
cos u already know murder is da mother fcccking case
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2015
I bring the intrigues u see in movies/ so get ready to be up in clinic fatigued n lonely/
My first blow shatters your rectina n the next to burst ya '32' like 'Juventus Italian league trophies'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:19am On May 03, 2015
i ridicule tough vets/ with meaninful subjects/ pen 30 bars in 15minutes & and even 'hand some' to pitiful pundits/ they say what i script is 'fine' . . . but cant be compared to your 'beautiful nonsense'
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2015
You a quack lyricist/ and have made no mark here citizen/
All your works are so "generic" like "Darkrebel criticisms!!"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 6:56pm On May 03, 2015
tonight we party hard...;p
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ZachHugo(m): 1:38am On May 04, 2015
Am about to close ya chapter/ holding bombs and Uzi.. am a known
gangster/ whose gonna get you scattered/ when ah Rap Time Bombs Around Bruce's Diick.. and stick it in ya mouth, so u can blow a Bit Faster/.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2015
I leave the lamb mauled/ and his gang floored/
Hop in 'Jaap' truck and run over Zach @ the 'bridge' in 'Stam ford!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:11am On May 08, 2015
That nigga above me is so fuckinng wack/ and with the way he rap i think he's quack if he doesn't shut his crab I'll send him packing

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2015
After a long time I'm back on this thread/but is still the same shii wack rhymes with loose end/this flexxy aboki be spitting half baked rhymes and he thinks he's on fire/when I'm done with u boy u be left hanging on a wire/u talk about packing when u aint with ur rent/little boy of new school and yet u aint learned respect/wack wack rhymes u spitting and yet u think u can diss/go back to school boy and learn from the wiz
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
Rappin' for the Shrek na WAEC/ the guy just dey jerk for hin desk/
Your rhymes are borin' n "so long", not talking about "Majek Fashek!!"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2015
There that's the end to his rap/u thru little bro so go ahead n take a nap/u say my rap's boring but I know it beats urs/u just an appetizer wacko n I'm the main course
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2015
There that's the end to his rap/u thru little bro so go ahead n take a nap/u say my rap's boring but I know it beats urs/u just an appetizer wacko but I'm the main course
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Aint thru with u yet dj5naira/a failed dj that belives he's now a rap fella/i guess u were thrown out caus ur attitude sucks /adding 5naira to ur name guess that's ur worth/go back try harder n get more experience/read my rap lines novice u'll see the difference
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:30am On May 09, 2015
I'm a centurion from Rome/ known from Philippines down to Assyrian zones/
Ya slow writes too dull, got 'no light' like 'Nigerian homes!!!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2015
I killed all centurions I'm known as spartacus/na!! assyrians don't know u cos I'm ur boss/ma lines so dull but urs worse/like patience's speech after Goodluck's loss
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 10:41am On May 09, 2015
'lols
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2015
Kid a greedy con/ so we code when the breed yawn/
He's hungry for beef? Give him grass to feed on/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 2:12pm On May 09, 2015
you wack you wack ...shikena
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
I'm an away visitor with the veteran badge/ and raps I sit is what every chairperson snatch/
You're 'home', but keep 'losing' like 'Everton match!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2015
Yhu a damn wack nigga/ur flow tastes hell bitter/

Hey here comes d god of rap,, so bow down and worship/..nd yhu shal v no other god,,but me/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2015
Strands would be seen at Tejuosho/ 'cos I'm hurtin' the negros' soul/
All ya “hair would flyoff”, once I fling my limb to give u an “overhead” kick like Pedro goal!!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2015
I've come yo, to make ma boy grone/ i put the light on foe/ eyes, fore nose/ "one torch" opens your face like android phones/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
Someone should tell that Max kid/ to hop with his misplaced, disorganized rhyme to Seville/
cos I'd “pepper” him and “his co”-players right here in “Madrid!!!!”/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2015
5naira this 5naira that/yet nigga u still wack/u need to be flogged on ur back/ tied to a pole with nothing to eat/rapping like a grandma with no teeth/thinks he can rap with any club/sorry nigga but u still my pup
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:24am On May 10, 2015
I'd spew on Frost, sickly frees/ if need be/
Diss him constantly, put the nerd under pressure to resign from the game than Mu'azu of PDP/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2015
A round of applause he tried his best/I'll give him a cookie he deserves no less/he believes he can rap,thinks he's first/but truth be told he aint even a contest
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2015
My team and they crafty way/ sure gon make the flabby learner pay/
We'd end u & celebrate ya, Happy Murder Day/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
been long..lemme try

here is a mistake i'm tryna fix/about dj or he's music/he should know that i'm telling him the plane truth bout his lyrics/dj..you soo low ..that you won't be fly even if you'r harry Potter with a broom stick!

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.