Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301695 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
Everly fling stones of critics/ on this overgrown gimmick/
You'll always miss it if u "try so hard" memorizing "Bone Thug lyrics!"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2015
yab,thrash,yab is all I hear/5naira thinks he gat no fear/blabbing round the bush with wack rhymes/shut up novice n read the punchlines
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:42am On May 12, 2015
I spew perfect design/ to make the Sergeant resign/
Outshinin' this son is impossible like Munich overcomin' the margin tonight/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2015
This nigg iz err'wia lik dust particles in d air/displayin wackness lik a kid wit no underwear/ its best u continue earni ur 5naira doing ur dj tin/cos rapPing won't earn u a dime living
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2015
Don't tryna confuse these peeps and viewers/ ya irritated how I quickly flip & yours fewer/
You're bitter 'cos all my letters go 'over your head' like 'Messi's chip against Neuer!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by GIYAZZ(m): 11:47pm On May 12, 2015
You're foolishly blind/ to see you losing the vibe/
Your latest scripts wack. . . Only rookies will like/ them stupidd filled rhymes/ you're left with no bar. . . So stop tryna pen. . . Cos you ain't doing it right!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2015
I still remain a stern performer/ but who this overly-concerned importer?/
Keep shut lad, u rant & "make noise" than "Bayern supporters!!"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 4:36pm On May 13, 2015
a gun and bomb is combined/in this lyrics of mine/wait am dissing 5naira?..its evidently not worth the time!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2015
These pagans just envy/ im Tom & this layman is Jerry/
Out of fear, when I land they “move” like “Nathan to Chelsea!!”/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2015
dj5naira:
These pagans just envy/ im Tom & this layman is Jerry/
Out of fear, when I land they “move” like “Nathan to Chelsea!!”/

Ur shit was so allegic 2 "naija nepa"...I mean ur lame drop was so unstable/
nw I will mak ya borin poo flop on ground...like stero wire cable/
"hungry man" claimn "Dj" ??hahahhah wit empty
"turn table" ?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2015
My letters & spell graffito/ would kill him in the elves gazebo/
His bones will crack 'cos I'd be fast enuff to “bend Bars” than “12 Magnetos!!”/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2015
ur beatin wn't be maximum..am gon giv u inner bunddle bag/
I mean "dozen shit"...not "half cast" lyk ur shortfull life/
Its kinda shamefull....4 u namin urself "dj 5naira" cuz it" sounds nothin" like "K" wen prouncin "2-pac /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2015
I'd panelbeat the Webb in this plaza/ after I hit the ref with a plasma/
Its obvious ya runnin' outta ideas, you're Pep against Barca/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Guykhena(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2015
Ugh,enough with the football plays/....Might be tight in the good old days/...
Fagg, how can you Run on fresh ideas,when you won't cut those 'Ties in gay's ?./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2015
Ties in gays,seriously u call that rhyming/u gat no rhymes so beta stop forming/a novice like u is beta off serving pros/caus if this were an audition,u wunt even be front-rowed
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2015
This nerd guy na dodo & turkey/ a complete bozo wey naughty/
Model me Boko as I launch "fresh" attacks without referencing "Okotie's party!!"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2015
Let me stop doing shit-chat... wit dis kid dat sucks/ Ur text style are wack...notin wowin in at all/ Aint talkn physics ishh... Wen I bring awt dah "turg"/ 2 twist off ya lung/ Nd kik off ya jaw/ Like dat "indiginous rappa"...u av gotten weak-lines "dah sour/ (Dharsaw)
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2015
Getaway n leave my presence you dirt/ u this menace with 2 b.reast/
Your 'clause', 'phrase', 'verbs' were ne'er a threat/ but just a letter from I would 'sentence' u to death/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 11:51am On May 15, 2015
you came to a sword fight with spray gun/evidently I'll be murking you here,its better you pray on/cause I'd be you blue black red...y'all gonna think my weapon was crayon!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:11pm On May 15, 2015
I'm the clever artist/ with better jargons/
Ya crayon puns like "novice archers", "never on target!"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
Bleep u bitch wit ur sour flows/ Pls weneva u heard "bars"...neva try 2 cum close/ Ur setup punch are wack...evn God knows/ Not irony ishh....jst Yarnin u d fact prose/ 2me u aint a rappa...u jst came 2 "feed in dis game" tarrrrrh "bad host/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 15, 2015
I'm feeling kinda itchy to kill you motherfvcker/
Ain't got no time for crap sucker/Fvck with me and I'll give it to you down below with my finger rows
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 4:07pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
I'm feeling kinda itchy to kill you motherfvcker/
Ain't got no time for crap sucker/Fvck with me and I'll give it to you down below with my finger rows

'Lazy' 'CrazY' Ladies Babies'
Does Rhyme/!

But 'taking a' Quick look at You'rs

'kids' Like '5naira and 'barz'' turn on to
'Curse "Rhymes/!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2015
Fling billionaire cup/ at this unaware cubs/
I draw broke nuccas close to wealth after hit 'em with a millionaires' club/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
goshikid:

'Lazy' 'CrazY' Ladies Babies'
Does Rhyme/!

But 'taking a' Quick look at You'rs

'kids' Like '5naira and 'barz'' turn on to
'Curse "Rhymes/!
Ever since rap game was a seed/the only thing promised to you was weed/ don't fvck with me else you're gonna get slaughtered/yet I won't be accused of murder cos in borrussia.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 9:22pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Ever since rap game was a seed/the only thing promised to you was weed/ don't fvck with me else you're gonna get slaughtered/yet I won't be accused of murder cos in borrussia.
Smh
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 15, 2015
goshikid:
Smh
Why.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Why.
to poor jare
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 15, 2015
goshikid:
to poor jare
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2015
What's up with all these discussions in Portland?/ no sticks? u should be strikin' ya percussion with almonds/
Who are you? Cos there's only one Borussia in Dortmund/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2015
*yawns*boring rap,ur line'll make a thread/u so wack nigga no wonda u gat no friend/so keep off n find sometin to do caus u don't fit/best go back to being my dj so u cud make my beat
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:08am On May 17, 2015
this monkey knows nothing/ the dummy is boring/ you can take this to the north , south, or west, you wouldn't offer me something/ but when this lyrical messi takes it to the "left side"... you'll be falling like boateng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.