Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301634 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2015
I'm back for my nigga dj5naira/stay humble n give ur 'boss' a holla/then I might consider not dissing u in the next life/tho I'll still be ur boss n u'll be there to serve
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
My setups 'll eat up ya RACE/ dead on arrival, see the heat in his face/
Skin is so 'dry', the con 'flake off' if he seats in a place/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by SonofSam2: 2:28am On May 23, 2015
So I see y'all hoping when this thread was open, so well you hopped in,
Now I see y'all closing as I close in, with bars that are that imposing.

Like a dj who earns just 5 Bucks for his every shows,
Ure about to get served my calicoes on an extra dose.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:52am On May 23, 2015
I'm bringin' to THAT mite trouble/ we won't let his script site publish/
I am a 'questionnaire' so allow me ask, ...'why do you always write rubbish?!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by SonofSam2: 12:17pm On May 23, 2015
Okay mr questionnaire, mr newscaster, here's a newsflash straight to Ur face with these I point,
Im about to leave u wetter than Michael phelps, and my hammers don't disappoint. /
Il have My goons running Ur windows and I ain't talkin about Microsoft.
Il come after u in the afterlife, that's Ur tomb raiding and I ain't talkin about Lara Croft.
#Fork outta here

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 10:23pm On May 23, 2015
you're a loafer, a twit/ who lacks the liver to spit/
even on a sick bed I could have the son overshadowed like the solar eclipse

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:56am On May 24, 2015
I'd fork that lilliputian/ above me with short contribution/
Connect ur leg to a rope & pull u "outta the game" like "forced substitution!!"/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:59am On May 24, 2015
I always thrill the bïtch/ each time I display the skills and wits/
your writtens should be called the honey bucket since its always filled with shïts
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2015
grin
The moniker above seems like it belongs 2 a skilled martial artist type secret agent, but its a ruse, cause we all know he's only really good at cat walking in beauty pageants!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2015
I mastered the skills/ of a real gangsta, the drills/ is best for these running nosed niggas, catarrh and pills/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KaRymmm: 11:10am On May 24, 2015
u a gangstar??..i wonder do u knw me, G??/ FYI, I lock fake ngz in their own home like ndlea did buruji(kashamu)/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:36pm On May 24, 2015
Hes dumb greedy and dull/ reason imma have the boy feeling my sword/
your writtens an epitome of a sack letter it hurts reading those words
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2015
Nigga wat u writing here/ur flows so wack more stupid than a gummybear/spit right n stop all this rant/caus u acting more dumb than spongebob in his 'squarepant'
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:47pm On May 24, 2015
I don't joke with nerds/ so don't provoke me, jerk/
how are you making sense when your posts don't work
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2015
Gun Bars

my Bobby black, I like Schmurda/ Oscar Pistorius off the tracks, I like to Murder/
this bîtch gone die when she tries to run my race, I like to Burn her/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2015
I'm 'Aguero' to this broken brute/ too small, a frozen newt/
Whoop ya 'legs' to pieces with ma 'golden boot' til u old in LUTH/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:42am On May 25, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Gun Bars

my Bobby black, I like Schmurda/ Oscar Pistorius off the tracks, I like to Murder/
these bîtches die when they try to run my race, I like to Burn her/

it should be - b1tches this b1tch / burn her
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:51am On May 25, 2015
007Bruce:
you're a loafer, a twit/ who lacks the liver to spit/
even on a sick bed I could have [s] the son overshadowed like the solar eclipse [/s]

Biting Coogar's line proves how zig zagged and haggard you live/
cos coog is a biter...yet you sunk your molars..and vampiric teeth/ into his wackity scripts/
moral of the story? . .You're wacker than the biter you bit ! /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2015
funlord:
grin
The moniker above seems like it belongs 2 a skilled martial artist type secret agent, but its a ruse, cause we all know he's only really good at cat walking in beauty pageants!

You brought your insolence from Romance sect...you dumb bitchy b1tch/
if being stup1d meant being unique...you're completely unique/
your dad is a bish. your mum is a snitch/
your family tree is a 'cactus'....and everyone on it...is a consummate 'prick'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You brought your insolence from Romance sect...you dumb bitchy b1tch/
if being stup1d meant being unique...you're completely unique/
your dad is a bish. your mum is a snitch/
Your family tree is a cactus....and everyone on it...is a consummate prick/

What a loser! Your 2 infinitesimal 4 me 2 even banter with baby rebel! U have embarassed yourself 2gether with lala 247 and U are desperately seeking any sort of redemption! So sad and pathetic! U are a small boy, spawed by chimpanzees, born of a harlot, cursed by illiterates and you live a worthless existence! I would suggest u should consider suicide , cause U are a "no talent having broke rapper that gossips 4 a living instead of improving your stale bars!" What a sorry case U are! Keep stalking your lord looking 4 relevance u would never get and keep copying insults from the internet in order 2 sound smart, unfortunately your award winning stupidity featuring immaturity is clear on all threads 4 the world 2 see! Even in your supposed sanctuary of the hip hop section U are denigrated and looked down upon as a FOOL by real mcs! After the battering U got from coogar it should not have suprised U! He made U his BIATCH and it pains U right? U have been embarrassed both here and on the romance section! damn nigga! How much more can U take? Its YOUR fault that U are nothing more than an alzheimers disease afflicted yob, a dyslexic rhesus monkey,a scuzzy wannabe, a composer of hip hop hooey, an asexual M.O.R.O.N, an abrade faced _fucktard, a biatch with a dick and a sorry example 4 a human being! I'm sure u even menustrate! Anyway go and ruminate over the character assassination I just served u with unfortunately this is the last time I would even respond 2 WOMEN like U, because I value my brain cells as I don't suffer from "depleted brain cell syndrome" like U! So please take your sad rhymes, gay flows! Feminine ways and dumb lifestyle 2 the gossip thread U are being missed by your kinfolk at the moment! Don't bother 2 thank me 4 opening your bat like eyes, U already Thank the LORD every night when U pray 2 me 2 provide U and your "keke napep" driving step father with your families next meal in order 4 all of U to survive and find succor from your poverty filled lives and your decrepit and squalid living conditions! By the way your olosho of a mother just called me and said I should tell U 2 bring home some condoms 4 her, she is seriously trying 2 avoid making the MISTAKE she refers 2 as a SON twice! _FUCK OFF AND DIE! Your LORD commands so biatch!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 25, 2015
shocked
funlord:

What a loser! Your 2 infinitesimal 4 me 2 even banter with baby rebel! U have embarassed yourself 2gether with lala 247 and U are desperately seeking any sort of redemption! So sad and pathetic! U are a small boy, spawed by chimpanzees, born of a harlot, cursed by illiterates and you live a worthless existence! I would suggest u should consider suicide , cause U are a "no talent having broke rapper that gossips 4 a living instead of improving your stale bars!" What a sorry case U are! Keep stalking your lord looking 4 relevance u would never get and keep copying insults from the internet in order 2 sound smart, unfortunately your award winning stupidity featuring immaturity is clear on all threads 4 the world 2 see! Even in your supposed sanctuary of the hip hop section U are denigrated and looked down upon as a FOOL by real mcs! After the battering U got from coogar it should not have suprised U! He made U his BIATCH and it pains U right? U have been embarrassed both here and on the romance section! damn nigga! How much more can U take? Its YOUR fault that U are nothing more than an alzheimers disease afflicted yob, a dyslexic rhesus monkey,a scuzzy wannabe, a composer of hip hop hooey, an asexual M.O.R.O.N, an abrade faced _fucktard, a biatch with a dick and a sorry example 4 a human being! I'm sure u even menustrate! Anyway go and ruminate over the character assassination I just served u with unfortunately this is the last time I would even respond 2 WOMEN like U, because I value my brain cells as I don't suffer from "depleted brain cell syndrome" like U! So please take your sad rhymes, gay flows! Feminine ways and dumb lifestyle 2 the gossip thread U are being missed by your kinfolk at the moment! Don't bother 2 thank me 4 opening your bat like eyes, U already Thank the LORD every night when U pray 2 me 2 provide U and your "keke napep" driving step father with your families next meal in order 4 all of U to survive and find succor from your poverty filled lives and your decrepit and squalid living conditions! By the way your olosho of a mother just called me and said I should tell U 2 bring home some condoms 4 her, she is seriously trying 2 avoid making the MISTAKE she refers 2 as a SON twice! _FUCK OFF AND DIE! Your LORD commands so biatch!

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:

What is this rabid dog barking about?

this is a two line thread meant for dissing with rhymes ..

Aren't you literate enough to understand the title of the thread..

The day you gain a droplet of sense is the day ..... fu¢k.. .your insipidity doesn't even merit a simile.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 25, 2015
Giggity:
shocked
I see you funlord ..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
Fungilord

this thread is for rhymes.. quit the childish discourse/ we all sprang from apes...but it so evident...that you haven't evolved/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:

Iol.. Nigga, Its two lines to diss the person above u\ not epistIes grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2015
'DotWill is' a hairy man/ i've killed his many plans/
Bet u mum still “carry you about” like “Jerry Can!!”/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2015
Dotwillis1:
grin
Dotwillis1:

_BITCHREBEL666 is not a person, he is a demagogue! And all demagogues are cured by the "slap of doom"!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2015
@funlord,we're here to diss not to write story undecided
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
Still find nothing fun about this funlord/nigga's so dry gat no lines u'll think he's squidward/writing boring rhymes yet he believes he's on track/nigga I gat just two words for u 'ure wack'
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

it should be - b1tches this b1tch / burn her
you're right tnx
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:20am On May 27, 2015
I'm still your idol, dreamer/ so listen to this able speaker/
Smash us killer joints and stop quotin' verse like bible preachers/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2015
Bleep dis insane spitter/
Tinkin ur stink shit is cray ??no u'r jst anoda weak fella/
I knw dj5naira already heard of bars ?...d impesticant drug dealer/
So knw d way u gon craft ya weak punch...or I mak u "lost on dis journey" like "obasanjo relationship wit stella/

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.