Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301651 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Deathly job dismissin' for that wrecked imitator/ 'll blow him up, but if he manage to damage ma tech detonator/
I let my flamethrower FIRE MAN like SUMEC generator/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
dj5naira:
Deathly job dismissin' for that wrecked imitator/ 'll blow him up, but if he manage to damage ma tech detonator/
I let my flamethrower FIRE MAN like SUMEC generator/
loling..guy which level na
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Supermiy supershit / you gon' die if you try me-
Like you sky diving with 'chute not fit/ now you just died with two lines bitc.h

RIp

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
I lay fine chicks/ hot sluts, your wifey/ but you're sēx-starved, even Roman babes won't say I V/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mr Caitlyn Jenner!
Stfu!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by iceydeadly(m): 2:34am On Aug 06, 2015
bolajiboak ur name sounds like u from chibok.... u drinking cheap wine while am drinking c rock
..sorry if u were d one above me I guess u just hve ill luck

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2015
iceydeadly more like iceysmelly
your rhymes is weak,Nigga I detest it
Online I'm impressing with these finest wordings
This last bar is a shovel digging your grave...its bye rest in- peace!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by iceydeadly(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vickers don't u know a boss of course...ama.. murder u without no remorse.... look at dis shit ass nigga tinking his famous ..Don't let me dismantle u like a car brain box
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Mr Caitlyn Jenner!

Stfu!
you love my rap?/ uhh? uhh? you want rematch? uh uh? shut the fück up, brat!/ you're fücking black!!/ you see this armed knight? the sword at hand?/ one swing your head gits SEPERATED from the neck - a replica of your mom & dad/

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dude, you're still wack as hell, I thought you'd be -doper now
Your future Bright? Nah man! You're basket mouthed, you is a joker clown
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
you copy schemes, yet you're still lame, you're wack, fool!/ I saw your pics, you're too skinny like you've not eaten for days, you're black too/ plus you've got a basket mouth . . . but your future ain't bright like babes with flat boobs!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
I copy schemes? Bring proofs B. Why do I still get respect?
Nobody respects you B, Hey! You ain't even gettin' checks!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm schemin' now, my guns blow off heads, you gon' get it next
Blow your heart out, leave you with an empty chest
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
He says I'm lean, if you're pained, B Lean Back
The pump gon' Fat Yo ass, merge you with the earth with my twin gats
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
now he says he's dressed to kill, he's tough & active/ he'll bring out the glocks then jack it/ he'll blow my knee cap, his punches classic/ he crush & smack me, cos I'm soft like cotton/ someone tell him to stop the bluffing/ cos if the cat walks up to me, he'll surely get stoned to death, that's how I rock a fashion!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Read the post above me, then read this, and say who's iller
Setup-setup-setup-setup-setup . . . The punch is the lamest filler!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
hehehehe. . . the ogre gone empty?, now I'm walking out/ I'm done here, if you really want match- you should call me out/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2015
007Bruce:
you love my rap?/ uhh? uhh? you want rematch? uh uh? shut the fück up, brat!/ you're fücking black!!/ you see this armed knight? the sword at hand?/ one swing your head gits SEPERATED from the neck - a replica of your mom & dad/

cheesy
So harsh grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Check ma posts so far, i'm busy tearin' cats/ and you're rearin' bats/
While your mate are clearin' cheques, you clearin' grass/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Tearin' cats? That's a bad joke nigga
You keep duckin' battles, even in real life, that's why you that broke nigga
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Bruce

Listen, I know you want a rematch so bad
Go'head, battle life, you should try to remain a man so bad
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Some lame shii . . . I mean, the b1ch up there just dropped gibberish/
Your bars never wowing even in battles/ so it explains you dropping unintelligible poo on diss the person above you!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Comin' from a G who can't rhyme, Nigga you ain't got the answer!!!

Talk that Talk! It's a dare! Then watch the K put more lumps in your chest than cancer!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Bruce

Listen, I know you want a rematch so bad
Go'head, battle life, you should try to remain a man so bad

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yu don't impress the crowd either/ just actin' proud, preacher/
You still wouldn't bring 'bars' with the 'use of loudspeakers!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Your wordies are lame, we should be drillin' your teacher

But nah! Your wackness is hereditary . . . Your Pop was the Double KO master, but ain't nobody feelin' the nigga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
His attempt against elymax ended tie which rattled the bear/ in the holocaust u went stifled there/
I'm sure u know u still haven't won neither a battle nor title here/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Shut up dawg, I murked 007Bruce! Wiped the floor with him

You keep duckin' COs, weak ass kid, lil' wonder you couldn't fight for your livin'

broke DJ
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2015
It was a tourney yu thin muffin/ were suppose to bag the trophy reason you went into it clean, bluffing/
So far I'm concerned, EVEN YOU KNOWS ..that win means nothing/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2015
What you folks know about typin' a cypher verse in a hospital?
Still dropped the best lyrics you never thought possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
. . .My techz z siiick/ . . .netcee feel/ even fela and some emcees see/
That jig is a pauper and clearly thief/ Y'all cn still ask fela. . .he knew i excrete "million gold dollar men" the beetches call that an "expensive shiiit!!!"/

#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Don't tell me you're on diet, that ain't true shît, bîtch
They said I am skinny . . . You're what a toothpick is!

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.