Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301533 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Long time out yet the kid is still not grown
Screw your Papa and Mama, bîtch, you'll still get owned
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2015
. . . in the realms of ladies. . .am fast calling awt/. . .but u that fvckin tout/ dat poppin stouts/
. . . . i showcase abs to ladies and em start shouting wow/ . . .but wen dis imp came in and showcase his? . . .d ladies vex..and told im to start "walking awt"!!!/

#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2015
I wonder why this foolish virgin is still single
You havin' a GF, is like my dog walkin' to me say STOP CALLIN' ME BINGO!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
See bro.

I gat chicks for sale/ dats re active on bed/ cos I knw ur hoe is bonny. . . .even her side hips can tell/
. . .but mine is curvy. . .dats right meat for men!!!/

#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2015
Your ho' is Bony, I call that nigga Wilfred
I like how you threw away Pûss for Dîck instead

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2015
tongue

Lol

bro ur loosin it/ . . .i asked dt church elder,he said 'anytin wey wear skirt. . .you tryna put your "dick-in"it/
. . .cos your foolish kid/ i bet u neva taste a lady's boobs or even know wot pucci is!!!/

#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
y cant u just drop d two lines ish....... nawa ooo

you'a dumb student and i 'll beat you ‘black and blue''/ for not knowing the ‘primary colours''
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015

you'a dumb student and i 'll beat you ‘‘black and blue''/ for not knowing the ‘‘primary colours''
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by iceydeadly(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2015
yoo dey call me icey deadly am d deadliest nd d realest./fake MC's watch my swagg like Africa Magic/Cause ama bring dem mystery nd smthing tragic
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by newsdey(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2015
iceydeadly:: So so so u being called the icedealy. cashing all your dos we still believe we are friendly, fucking all your girls the time she believes u are deadly,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
LhoOd:
Rich?? ..this girl broke as fvck / buh I know mah worth / bitchh be noddinq to every flows ah drop /finna giv her 5naira just to suck mah cocckk / buh if she dey form stubborn.we go pop her cvnt! /
me nd mah crew ganqbanq ..dickk,a rifle ..time to pop dah cvnt
yhu don't understand English?.. 2 lines to diss the prsn above yhu/and yhu r here telling us ao wack is the kid called LhoOd
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Snickz:

you'a dumb student and i 'll beat you ‘‘black and blue''/ for not knowing the ‘‘primary colours''
hehehehe wack!

if yhu wanna learn this art kid, itz best yhu call us/and study more on yur fine art cuz u dnt even knw primary colours

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
well, ion diss for anyone to enjoy or like the line... u clame dope?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
when i look at you, i easily craft bars/ that will blow your brains bad/.....
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
i will grace ur party with ten bullets to ur dad/ now thats how i fark niggas up, aint no ffag
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by enua(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
cut d crap u call rap cuz it make me hold my breath
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by enua(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
i live forever f*ck dying now rich forever you stuck trying
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fvck Dot. i got commas /she a cvnt..we go banq her...dats knockout /ima Go Harder if dis bitchh forminq stubborn..am misogynistic ..kill dis motherfvckah!! / screww 2lines./
L is the last of a dying breed / wat dis guy will see /is hell..cos am abouta kill you twice!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
hahaha

you all see it

that this lhood is wack/ he couldn't script bars/ . . .but me wl give lhood scars/
moment he receive "slaps on his chin" . . beetches call that greetings from kuvikiland!!!!/

#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Never blowing up. dude so underground, Yo so Low!/
Check the subriquet of the person above, People admire what they look furward to have,
So its simple logic, he's got no home!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
... Their necks I will slit.. I drop thick flows even when I sneeze... If been wack is inborn, then I gues same blood runs in the veins of LhoOd&Snickz
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
L ..a line attracts a like / iz yu related to Amber Rose ..yu bittches look alike /dot will be forgotten if we agree to put all jokes aside /
now jokes aside /he givz me a feelinq ..the one i get when i see hoez I like /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
fcckk ya feelings.... the gay kid wanna dickk ma arse/
ow 'bout yhu kiss it? .... I bet yhu' d luv it lik that
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
shutta fark ap and get lost/ else my punch will be braking your jaws/........
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin
. . . .my raps killin gees/ thats feelin big/ snickz d0pe? skibo! wait are u kiddin me?/ i mean his flows" dont need drugs" cos nothing he spit is really s!ck!!!/
#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Negro1st(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2015
hey! sup richommie
hw hv u bn...heard u got bankrupt evn wen u gt rich on me...well Dahx d irony....nw u cumin b(l)ack calln me boss Hot.....[color=#990000]
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Notin about this ‘homie' is ‘rich'/ he's broke and POVERTY STINKING/....... if he claims Casanova near my bish(bbitch)/ then his priick will be SHRINKING
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Germaine324(f): 3:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Snickz, like you didn't get the memo of dissing the person before you ; I'm gonna leave now before yu start sounding like a white-washed jew! cry
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Negro1st(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Snickx sticks Xo he Snickx(sneakx) ouch!(out) lyk a cowardice.... kux his scared tu diss....u had beta go do ur Marnin chores nd wash sum dish bitch tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Negro1st(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
nau tu u germaine/u Dnt state d rules lyk u created d rulex huh!/torn/gone/puttn on black ain't respect Boh Jux payn ur poor old soul homeage /heard u got new place n d casket/all ur effort n dx game port(put) n a basket/might b d tiniest tin n dx ocean Boh u ain't play wif d lakers....wait germaine x dah wat u called/damn I fink u need a rename/Hw bout yu'r'lame....dhat shud do innit....no need 4 d complement Capiche!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Germaine324(f): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Negro,it just should have been two lines ; am just throwing in my two dimes!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Negro1st(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oopz! Dnt mhind ma anxiety...put it n a way it suits u....ma casaulty

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.