Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,611 members, 7,781,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (299675 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 3:55am On Aug 06, 2016
hydrogen is good, i give him dat...
but the way he holds the mic
was he abused by his dad?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Did your brain let you go when you demi lovato?/
'Cos if raping skills based on black being best to Puerto Rico then you most be an albino/

Abuse you by fusing you with a dirty slap like tornado/
Then first thing i look at is my palm with a calm like someone that just killed a mosquito/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2016
check, animal getting strong at alcohol competition, i can view the best in it. . . ./

Knife work is perfect, you get ripped like a tight shirt when you stretch in it. . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Jackossky(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kdot,I gat no diss for you,I got girls to please

Am topping the game and you ain't next to me...
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 12:56am On Aug 08, 2016
We all know jack the bîtch ass nigga aren't serious

if only his mom didn't see her menstrual cycle it would've been 1 less clown. . . Period
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2016
too many notes printed in stock, like i got the paper. . . ./

My rhymes are like currency, imma do weed, pussy and alcohol than favour this leper. . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Jackossky(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lepers you say,I don't do this kids version

The only place you can see me is on television...
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Yeah, we 'd seen you on the daily news on the tv, maybe you were found butchered, maybe i kidnapped you and you were announced missing. . . ./

put your fam in panic, your friends, your cousins, your niece and leave everybody twitching. . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm who the trio respect/ in the game, while they act mario, forget/
I'm baggin' the gold medal, this is Rio event!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vikkeee(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Let me diss sMall don't care who's above me Sorry dude I'll tell them all your pathetic story!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by zimakod(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
nice one:
Extremeder music contest opens to all unsigned nigerian artiste for free.......
all you have to do is upload your best song on www.Extremeder.com and contest with other artiste live on becomes the next Extremeder ambassador
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Jackossky(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
zimakod:
nice one:
Extremeder music contest opens to all unsigned nigerian artiste for free.......
all you have to do is upload your best song on www.Extremeder.com and contest with other artiste live on becomes the next Extremeder ambassador

Have seen papers that turned man against his maker

Because you are getting bread,you no more respect the baker..../
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2016
I gather stamina that make u baby to melt/ tire u out anytime confront this crazy Roosevelt/
wear u out daily like belt/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Been away. . .
But i'm back with d deadly techs/
With fiercely text/
On u'all jelly heads/
Shiii . .it's ironic how u'all pull leverage titles. .
When Urs just a lightweight . .getting wrecked/
By this heavyweight/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
I deal with ill team formin' superstar n pro/ legs wiggle like “Makossa” or so/
Beat 'em down to hell as they ask, “are we low?!”/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by HarlyRo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
i aint tryna diss u, just to introduce u, to the world so the can tease u...cease him!
i stray hot for the dog above so he cant feel
with my lyrics i guess his stomach rumbles,make him humble,so any time he sees my name,he gats bow cause he's like a blonde girl with bad blood.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Anything he says confirm the goof/ if he claims in detail he's no spoof/
'tis either a mix up or DJ on the roof/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Zedoo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dj5naira

Ur lines easy to pick apart like bend down select,
A deejay with no turntable-dats bend down select.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by StevePunch: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Dj..i will back for you,lemme quickly reply the wack above me/if not for the theme of this thread,i really shouldn't be dissing the trash above me!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
SP be battered n gored/ as I carry my sword/
Dump in a pit to soak away, drinkin' no garri abroad/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Jackossky(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2016
I aint gat time for this,coz they be nasty....\

I am the one right above me,there is no one around me.....
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by optimus106(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
//i've got no chill button,and 'Jill' must watch me rip 'Jack' apart//as I strike him wit blows from my penthouse just to leave him in a proper flat//

**jack n Jill**penthouse n flat**

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ken24(m): 12:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Burst da door open,cracks went straight thru optimus mouth //pardon my furious strike buh,u jumpin about,they want two strokes for the kill,and this TITAN has got no chill...

Kay-titan

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by optimus106(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2016
''Burst da open door" Really

yo remember yo place dawg...coz I'm lyk 'ZEUS' here sending another lame 'titan' back UNDER-EARTH//

ah see nothing sunny[sony] in ur rap,fact is...nobody wants to see 'KEN-WOOD' lyk an outdated ELECTRONIC SET//

geritt?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nastynic(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
hi guys am new here,i jst post to come into terms,am not good: u re welcome, to make me loose:i just wanna have a good time:please take it easy when dropping ur dissline coolhi guys am new here,i jst post to come into terms,am not good: u re welcome, to make me loose:i just wanna have a good time:please take it easy when dropping ur dissline
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by optimus106(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
nastynic:
hi guys am new here,i jst post to come into terms,am not good: u re welcome, to make me loose:i just wanna have a good time:please take it easy when dropping ur dissline coolhi guys am new here,i jst post to come into terms,am not good: u re welcome, to make me loose:i just wanna have a good time:please take it easy when dropping ur dissline

olodo,must u post dis trash here?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
I'm back,a demegod in a body . . .to poll the tools/

an action breaking u'all down chemically like a molecule/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Releasin' bullets as he swore n bled/ crawled n yelled/
see holes in waist, 'twil seem he wore a belt/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hold tight to your life when i grip mics cause souls be parting. . . ./
peeps gon' beg me for scolding the nervous dj skipping records in this party. . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by optimus106(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
kdot,i'll prove with lines u aint Boss//as ah let ma gat Loose,aimlessly to crack ur chin Worse//

Bleep faced urchin,am getting u pop'd with 'The Fo' just to let u know how bad the truth Hurts//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by oliverperry(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Have made a lot of story But my daddy can tell you my History. . You are trying to form Porch But your girlfriend is taking a pics in my porch (car)
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by StevePunch: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
This nigger above is one dumb re-tard/
Get down to business,have his legs twisted to the back..arms squeezed across the neck... drop oliver twist!...like song of d'banj!/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.