Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor (6763 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University / Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by Kunlebabs375: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
The National Universities Commission (NUC) yesterday described the appointment of Prof. Rahamon Bello, as the 11th Vice-Chancellor of the University of Lagos as a welcome development.

The Governing Council at its special meeting held on Nov.10, unanimously adopted the report of the selection board that Bello be appointed as the new vice-chancellor of the university.

The appointment, which is to take effect from Nov. 12, is for a period of five years.

Bello, a professor of Chemical Engineering, had been acting as vice-chancellor of the university, since May 12, following the death Professor Adetokumbo Sofoluwe.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/rahamon-bello-appointed-unilag-vc/
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by emiye(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Congratulations to the new Vice chancellor. I sincerely hopes his tenure will bring about greater and longer strides in the development of the ivory tower of first choice.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by k2039: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2012
Congratulation to Prof. Bello

He taught me CHG201,Transport Phenomena 1.
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by mshd5: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2012
congratulations
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by Wilfredng: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: Congratulation to Prof. Bello

See how fast time runs, I guess you should be doing well now somewhere, or even aspiring to be a Prof someday.
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by vicholas(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2012
Congratulation Professor Rahamon Bello
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by funkymedina: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2012
At least the title didnt read Moshood Abiola University. Thank God for that
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2012
I thought the Retardeen named this school MAULAG undecided undecided
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by funkymedina: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2012
Who gives a flying rats ass about Reterdeen ?
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by yommy2sure(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2012
Congratz!!
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by mat2lock(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2012
Congrats Prof.... Greatest Akokite.. In deed and In truth....
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by k2039: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2012
Wilfred_ng:
See how fast time runs, I guess you should be doing well now somewhere, or even aspiring to be a Prof someday.
That was two years ago,I'm in my finals,lol.
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by 2good(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: Congratulation to Prof. Bello

He also taught me CHG201(Transport Phenomena I aka Fluid Mechanics) in 2001. Nice to see how time flies

1 Like

Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by Wilfredng: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2012
k2039:
Oh I see. I wish you the best still. Dream BIG. Cheers to you and your Prof.
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by gehong1206: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2012
[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by sissa: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2012
Congratulation sir,i wish u best of luck.
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by snoopy(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Demdem: I thought the Retardeen named this school MAULAG undecided undecided
Move with time bruh!
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2012
^^

What do u mean?
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by snoopy(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2012
I hope he'ld be able to match and even surpass the standards attained by his predecessor shofoluwe....like building more hostels for us cheesy congrats prof. Bello
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by snoopy(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2012
snoopy:
Move with time bruh!
Means that aspect has long been rejected and put aside. At least for now
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by Freezle(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2012
Congratulation to our honourable Prof.Bello, I wish you all the best in your five year. Indeed and In truth.
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2012
snoopy:
Means that aspect has long been rejected and put aside.

Good development. The Retardeen was just being foolish for renaming such.
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by snoopy(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Demdem:

Good development. The Retardeen was just being foolish for renaming such.
Foolish is an understatement. The man just shot himself in the foot, his political motives for such ill-adviced move has turned out a political albatross as he has successfully gathered more enemies and hate from the SW folks he sought to appease. The fisherman sure makes the job of his apologists very hard! cheesy
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2012
congratulation mehn...choping money tins..
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by wengerjay(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2012
The prof don hammer!
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by killuminati(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2012
Long leave the professor... smiley
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by k2039: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2012
Wilfred_ng:
Oh I see. I wish you the best still. Dream BIG. Cheers to you and your Prof.
Thanks.
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by tunapawizzy: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2012
Demdem: I thought the Retardeen named this school MAULAG undecided undecided

The retardeen has got no balls to enforce that shiiit
Re: Prof. Rahamon Bello Appointed Unilag Vice-Chancellor by shadrach77: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2012
maybe this was why some posts were removed but by some strange co-incidence, it seems thhe VCs of UNILAG and LASU are almost always muslims

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Project Topic For My M.sc Program In Medical Microbiology / When You are a Confirmed Olodo But Your Uncle Is The Oga At The Top / List Of Project Topics With Available Materials On CHEMISTRY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.