Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (23201 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
I THINK IT'S COMEDY!!
nothing short of good old comedy.

it is real but only 1 percent of the entire population
understands the real deal behind it. what you have now on youtube
are videos made by people who have no job or clue. tongue

they waste time accusing everybody of an organization they know
little about and are being laughed at by those who really are
part of it and the rest of us who are into REALITY, alike.

"Lady Gaga wore eye contacts and rhianna colored her nails red..THEY ARE IN THE
ILLUMINATI!" lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin #fo0ls.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Kails*:
I THINK IT'S COMEDY!!
nothing short of good old comedy.

it is real but only 1 percent of the entire population
understands the real deal behind it. what you have now on youtube
are videos made by people who have no job or clue. tongue

they waste time accusing everybody of an organization they know
little about and are being laughed at by those who really are
part of it and the rest of us who are into REALITY, alike.

"Lady Gaga wore eye contacts and rhianna colored her nails red..THEY ARE IN THE
ILLUMINATI!" lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin #fo0ls.

So do you think the Illuminati are poised to take over the world?
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by marisajohan12: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Welcome to House of Illuminati church where you can become rich famous and popular in life, Join the Great Illuminati brotherhood in all over the world, We are here to help you change and transform your life in the most positive way. join Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also get 300,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly email below {HOUSEOFILLUMINATIRICHES@YAHOO.COM}. Call to join +2348163395533

If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night. * Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. *. One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested get back to us via Email: Houseofilluminatiriches@yahoo.com or call +2348163395533 Do not play mind games. Marvin Derek Speck
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by alice1166: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by alice1166: 12:26am On Mar 10
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life b.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.