Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland (1083 Views)

A Legal’s Perspective On The Issue Of A Cockroach Found In A 7up Bottle / Reflection On The Issue Of Space Bookers On NL / Prophet Tb Joshua’s Comment On Kenya Vs Nigeria And Mozambique Vs Tunisia (world (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by ewoma1989(f): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2012
Why r some nairalanders so crazy about
Bin da first 2 comment on any thread ........especialy front page like topic...

Shey dEm dey dash money if u be d first ni?

Abi ur name go enter nairaland book of record?
Abeg I won know!
Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by Mynd44: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2012
I don't trust the mod here, he might ban me if not, I for say "second to comment"

look this thing has been outlawed and leave it like that
Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by Akshow: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2012
Its nothing much, Its jus fun. Second to comment
Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by Bacteriocin(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in it if your comment is reasonable but reverse is the case here. The sad part of it is that most of them end up changing the topic

1 Like

Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by ewoma1989(f): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2012
tongue
سحيميظل: I am the first on topic about first comments!

Chic, go knack your head for wall

U be bombo! tongue

1 Like

Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by member16: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2012
Bacteriocin: I don't see anything wrong in it if your comment is reasonable but reverse is the case here. The sad part of it is that most of them end up changing the topic
Guy, follow knack your head for wall
Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by Mynd44: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2012
سحيميظل:
Guy, follow knack your head for wall
Lol

1 Like

Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by Teejayphillip(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2012
They are only catchin dia fun,daz Wat I belief..

Abeg make unah tell me my own position tu.. Am I d 8person 2 comment alzo? Make unah helep me ask google joor
Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
*shrugs* no biggie.
Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by Mann123: 8:06am On May 15, 2021
Thank you for posting this wonderful post here on this website royal attitude status . This is an awesome post for the user who wants to download the latest images for his/her what's app status.
Re: Issue Of First 2 Comment On Nairaland by Anonymousert: 7:44pm On Apr 04
In my latest piece on Nairaland, I delve into the interesting phenomenon of the first two comments. These initial responses can set the tone for the entire Academized discussion, influencing how people engage with the topic. I'm curious to see how the conversation unfolds!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Real Mermaid Seen In Israel / The Mystery Of The Number Seven (7) / A Nairalander Lost His Father Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.