Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

You're Going To Roll When Darkfall - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You're Going To Roll When Darkfall (1031 Views)

You Know You're A Game Addict When / This Controller Draws Real Blood Every Time You're Shot In Video Game / Fifa 15 Out On September 26 !!! Is Nigeria Going To Be Included This Time ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're Going To Roll When Darkfall by tp6gw2: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Still having a hard time trying to decide what you're going to roll when Darkfall: http://www.buydarkfallgold.net/darkfall-power-leveling.html Unholy Wars releases next month? Well, here's another candidate for your approval: the Deadeye.

The Deadeye is a sub-class in the Skirmisher role that focuses on ranged damage. A trusty bow is all the Deadeye needs to bring the pain to single and multiple targets. Some of the class' skills include an unstoppable arrow, a ranged debuff, a salvage of arrows, an exploding arrow, and a dead-on Trueshot attack.
Re: You're Going To Roll When Darkfall by Jeju: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
in jst 3 wks i v reached level 110 ...
This game is realy interesting though, it requires skilz n gud thinkin.
i only play d game at my own leisure bt knwing d game hs no end made me lost interest.
D only trick i used in my quest ws resetting my phone time to have a full life... instead of waitin 4 d lives to replenish

(1) (Reply)

Plz Answer-gaming Center And Football Viewing / LIFE Without Gaming: / Play Freer Flash Games Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.