Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? (3484 Views)

WAEC Nov/Dec 2012 Result Released / 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! / 2009 JUNE/JULY NECO Result Released. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? by koseepaaro(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2008
Hi all in the house,
Please, is there anyone in the house that know whether 2007 Nov/Dec GCE result has been released? Please, anyone with useful information should let's know. Because I'm hearing the information from some people saying that "the result has been released for like 3 weeks back" while some people are saying that "the result is not yet released"

What did you know about this?
Re: Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? by lovelynn(f): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2008
please someone that knows when the nov/dec gce of 2007 is coming out should please tell us. it is preventing me from getting my dream job. thanx.
Re: Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? by esilove(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2008
The result is suppose to come out before now.
All expectations should be ending of february

at most before the 2nd week of march it will come out

have patience
Re: Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2008
esilove:

The result is suppose to come out before now.
All expectations should be ending of february

at most before the 2nd week of march it will come out

have patience

Yeah.This info is most appriopriate regarding the subject. But we all know the tradition for the past two years now and also the agitation and rumors of it, has been released in January because folks need it for somewhere/something.
Re: Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? by engrkunlex: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2008
Please my People stop running hecter and skelter, the result will be release by Monday or early in Tuesday morning, my advise for you is to get cool and patience for the results by Next week Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Peace!!!!!!!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!olupeacek2006@yahoo.com, contact me for more details
Re: Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? by sequencel(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2008
Please note that the marking of the GCE 2007 has been concluded,but i think the result would be a little delay due to the problem encounter during the registration process,we all know that some candidates was not giving a centers number until during the exam period.The result may only be release earlier if WAEC double their effort in collating both online and manually.I think it should be out by first week in April (latest).Best of Luck
Re: Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2008
sequencel:

Please note that the marking of the GCE 2007 has been concluded,but i think the result would be a little delay due to the problem encounter during the registration process,we all know that some candidates was not giving a centers number until during the exam period.The result may only be release earlier if WAEC double their effort in collating both online and manually.I think it should be out by first week in April (latest).Best of Luck

Good talk here but don't we think April is a lot further. I want  to believe it should be out by early March. Folks need the results sooner , want to know what to fill out in the UME Application form and admission clearance. Some are not perturbed by any delay. Such is life, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Has Nov/dec 2007 Gce Result Released Yet? by jamznato: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
grin

GCE result normally comes out by 3rd or 4th week of february so expect it as soon as possible. When it was manually fill, it is always 3rd or 4th week of feb. but maybe due to the error encounted in registration we are experincing this delay I think is out cos any thing electronic (computer) is fast i.e since every body registered online there is no need entering result data into the website like the manual form but it will be made possible.

JAMB registration last year was online and the result came out quickly but waec website has not improved in registration or maybe weac has the period they release result.

So, expect it 3rd or 4th week of Feb.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Do My Masters In France, Germany Or Russia? / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admitted Students Discussion Thread / English As A Medium Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.