Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13513 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2008
Busta:

and that means that they belong together and not that one person owns the other.

We own you.You are nothing but chattel,now deal with it.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
Busta:

and that means that they belong together and not that one person owns the other.

keep decieving urselves.  tongue

Rebellious:

Becoming one flesh means that we BOTH make choices together. We both are the head and followers of the family. You also belong to me as I belong to you.

there can be no 2 captains on a ship. Have you seen a car with two steering wheels?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
Why do some men stoop so low to sleep with their housegirl when their wife is a queen?
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
I-man:

Just so you know, we asked for MEN's opinons not boys like you. Now run away and go play with sand or whatever you do.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Why do some men stoop so low to sleep with their housegirl when their wife is a queen?

If the "queen" spends all her time nagging, always has a headache, entrusts the cooking and housecleaning to the housegirl then the man is not to blame for any consequence.
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
Probably get a houseboy instead.
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rebellious:

Just so you know, we asked for MEN's opinons not boys like you. Now run away and go play with sand or whatever you do.
Word

I-man:

who the F**K is this? wasn't even talkin to u . . .thats how u get a black eye. Men are talking, stupid ass too opened his dirty mouth.

u know your girlfriend/wife/sista is the chattel. stupid nincompoop!
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2008
Busta:

Quote from: Rebellious on Today at 08:02:54 PM

who the mess is this? wasn't even talkin to u . . .thats how u get a black eye. Men are talking, stupid ass too opened his dirty mouth.

stupid nincompoop!

grin grin grin

Tell her Busta! She doesn't know women are chattel.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
Busta:

who the mess is this? wasn't even talkin to u . . .thats how u get a black eye. Men are talking, stupid ass too opened his dirty mouth.

u know your girlfriend/wife/sista is the chattel. stupid nincompoop!

*shakes head* see why men dont like to marry . . . they cant even take a joke. grin
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Queen ko,king ni-If the wife is the queen,who is she "reigning" over? The husband?The children?

This warped idea women have that they are queens is pathetic.Since when did chattel become monarch? Very soon my sofa will declare that he is the king of the house
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
I-man:

grin grin grin

Tell her Busta! She doesn't know women are chattel.

was refering to u . . .FOOL!!
Re: Askmen.com by buzzgonz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
Da shall not cos, just speak for yourself. smiley
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rebellious:

Becoming one flesh means that we BOTH make choices together. We both are the head and followers of the family. You also belong to me as I belong to you.

With this kind of driveling commentary,the only choice any man would entrust you to make is what quantity of Maggi to use while cooking. grin

Busta:

was refering to u . . .FOOL!!

Given such level of emotional incontinence,you have to agree with me that women's position in society as mere chattels is wholly appropriate. grin
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
@i-boy,

u're sooooo ignorant, it stinks all over u!
Grow up and learnt he facts of life . . stop living in the land of peterpan.
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
Busta:

@i-boy,

u're sooooo ignorant, it stinks all over u!
Grow up and learnt he facts of life . . stop living in the land of peterpan.

"learnt he facts of life" grin grin grin

More evidence that you are best as a chattel.
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2008
He probably just learnt the word and is here to "wow" us with it.
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
look at u, ode!  That was just a typo and that is the one ur sorry ass chose to pick out;

. . . and makes u a vagabond!
Re: Askmen.com by buzzgonz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
Come i go BAN una oh  cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hopefully not the same way you banned your brain for dying on you.
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
buzzgonz:

Come i go BAN una oh cheesy

Leave those 2 chattels,make dem dey talk. grin They won't be talking to their owners(husbands) like that. grin grin
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
@i-man
God punish u!

am very convinced that u just learnt that word.
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
Busta, forget him. He's just craving our attention.
Re: Askmen.com by buzzgonz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
I-man- Chill make we leave them b4 story go change 4 here!
and you Rebellious i guess you're refering to your ass.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
By i~man
Queen ko,king ni-If the wife is the queen,who is she "reigning" over? The husband?The children?

This warped idea women have that they are queens is pathetic.Since when did chattel become monarch?  Very soon my sofa will declare that he is the king of the house
You've not answered my question on why men sleep with their housemaids and you don't believe we are queen? won't that make men a liar when they are the ones that tell us so while they were hitting on us? We are not self acclaimed queens, you know, guys made us believe so.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2008
is the above altercation not one more reason men dont like to get married? grin
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
buzzgonz:

I-man- Chill make we leave them before story go change 4 here!
and you Rebellious i guess you're refering to your ass.
Nope yo mama's.
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

You've not answered my question on why men sleep with their housemaids and you don't believe we are queen? won't that make men a liar when they are the ones that tell us so while they were hitting on us? We are not self acclaimed queens, you know, guys made us believe so.

He has no answer for u . . .besides the fact that he learnt a new word in skool today!
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

1. Men hit on you not because you are queens but because of the prize between your legs.

2. Guys will tell you anything, lie that you are a queen if it is all that is required to get that prize.

QED
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Those who say that only do so to get laid. grin I have never told any girl that she is my queen

You are certainly not queens,more like ehm,what's that word again?CHATTELS! grin grin
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
Funny enough, it's the same way we lie when we tell y'all that you are handsome or our first or we reached orgasm.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rebellious:

Funny enough, it's the same way we lie when we tell y'all that you are handsome or our first or we reached orgasm.

no problemo . . . most guys are not really interested in whether you reached orgasm or not so long as they got there.
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rebellious:

Since when did your orgasm become our major concern? grin You still have a lot to learn. Who cares whether we are your first or whether you genuinely think we are handsome grin grin grin You will learn with time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] / Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.