Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13461 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 2:14am On Feb 07, 2008
morenike09:

you know the thread i showed you the other day? you were correct jo

ha!. . . .like i saw it commin. . .na wah! for that grinch. . . even dvd got stomped if u know what i mean wink cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 07, 2008
ibkaye:

tongue what time is it in usa now?
It's 8:21pm babe. . .seems we're 6 hrs behind. . .yey!! more time for war!!**roll eye** . . .lol, these useless president sef
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 07, 2008
lool ahh kk smiley its like 1.30am here and ive got college tommorow eyyah tongue
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 07, 2008
ibkaye:

lool ahh kk smiley its like 1.30am here and ive got college tommorow eyyah tongue
LOL. . . .go and sleep o
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 07, 2008
in a few mins lol grin
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 07, 2008
ibkaye:

in a few mins lol grin

LOL. . .oh la la. . .waiting for someone to say goodbye? grin wink
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 07, 2008
morenike09:

LOL. . .oh la la. . .waiting for someone to say goodbye? grin wink
eyyahhhhh tongue grin
Re: Askmen.com by oziomatv(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2008
T

THANK GOD THE WAR IS OVER
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2008
THANK GOD THE WAR IS OVER
That's what men do, anytime they are confronted with prying questions, they instigate wars between women to get out of the situation. 4him and Pantakee have succeeded in using a fat Domitilla to dissuade Funmilayo.

Hiss*****Funmi farts on thread.
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2008
Logged off yesterday evening & came back 2day to find this thread had grown to 12 pages !!! shocked shocked

Lets stop all the insults please. grin
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2008
First things first,stop fighting/yabbing my one & only on Nairaland(D-r  kiss kiss) and as 4Him requested,please oblige us with your own pics.

2ndly,I don't agree that hotfunmi's questions are stupid,she obviously wants to get other peeps opinions

3rdly,as an avid scrabble player,ive never come across 'heffer' and slang has a plural -slangs.

Finally,never compare your very own brothers to Ghanaians,Ivoriens  and the like,inasmuch as we love our fellow W/african people ,Ti wa'n tiwa.

My (personal) take on your questions below:

Question:
Do you support women to ascend popular Nigerian thrones like the Oba of Lagos, Ooni of Ife, Obi of onitsha, Oba of Benin etc in place of the traditional men that occupy it?

No. because we essentially operate a PATRIlineal society,thats the reason,we take our dad's surname & not our mum's,the traditional institution is the custodian of such values and it should remain so,for sanity.
During transition between trad rulers we do have female regents in some s/western towns,thats cool by me.

Question:
Do you believe the popular street Nigerian quote by  some men 'all hole na hole'?
No. Can u compare  & contrast between a hairy,shaved,smelly,tight(&not so tight) 'something'. They def differ. Although in the final analysis,its definitely an orifice,but 'all hole no be hole'.

Why do most men lose their heads over a woman with a big behind? Are those men  aware that the so called 'big behinds' does not even take part in sex and it's merely for excretion? How do you lose your head over that?

Who told you so? It elevates the centre of attention to a whole new level.  grin
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2008
Jairzinho:

First things first,stop fighting/yabbing my one & only on Nairaland(D-r kiss kiss) and as 4Him requested,please oblige us with your own pics.

,as an avid scrabble player,ive never come across 'heffer' and slang has a plural -slangs.

You dey mind the foolish child? Watched a few bootlegged DVDs and she thinks she can teach people stuff. lol @ "heffers." cheesy

Anyway sha back to the "questions"

Why do guys drink when beer looks, smells and Im sure taste lkike crap
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2008
Jairzinho:

3rdly,as an avid scrabble player,ive never come across 'heffer' and slang has a plural -slangs.

i wouldnt bank on that buddy. Slang has no plural . . . slangs comes from the combination of two words: "slang words".

coming from an avid scrabble player who puts morenike09 to shame. tongue
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

Why do guys drink when beer looks, smells and I'm sure taste lkike crap

Have you tasted beer to know how it tastes? cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
paraki what part of "and I am sure it tastes like craP" didnt you understand? olodo tongue

I've NEVER seemn anyone drink beer and then right after have a smile on their face, they always look like they just drank agbo
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

paraki what part of "and I am sure it tastes like craP" didnt you understand

I've NEVER seemn anyone drink beer and then right after have a smile on their face, they always look like they just drank agbo

Now I see, you have not been hitting the right joint cheesy

Hope it is not coffee shop you are sitting your ass in allday long tongue
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2008
Coffee doesnt work on me. It'd be nice if it did.

wetin concern "nice joints" with beer. ALL beers, the smell alone, gross. I can understand people who drink wine, i guess certain wines actually do taste good but beer? yuck.
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

Coffee doesnt work on me. It'd be nice if it did.

wetin concern "nice joints" with beer. ALL beers, the smell alone, gross. I can understand people who drink wine, i guess certain wines actually do taste good but beer? yuck.
Actually when we say coffee shop here, we mean the ganja joint tongue grin

I heard you are good with that cheesy cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2008
The hell?

where are you getting these bloody rumors from? My friend, ma n jeki sepe fun e o

you seem to know alot about these places, alabajo, so that is what you are up to when you trak to Amsterdam every other week. Yahooze oshi grin
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2008
back to give u a piece of my mind!  cool

Every human action can be controlled as long as you train the right stimulus.

it is because u r NOt!! a male, that is why such statement enamates from you! im not suprised! so just incase sum1 got shot at his/her toe, is it possible for such person not to react painfully by shouting? !!ohh ahh!?. . . .i'd suggest u go study more about 'stimulus' will ya. .  tongue

I seriously do not like it when men say that something cannot be controlled

are we sounding or betterstill posting like we care if you like it or not?  undecided

Why do men sleep around, are not a gravel pits the same?
And Are some gravel pitts sweeter than the other?

yes!! a very Big!! Yes!!. . . and no further elucidation will be posted by me, thats just the fact!

WHY DONT GUYS SAY WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN??

we want y'all to come up with sensible questions and not awkward piece of trash!

naija men are envious of Ghanaian men because they are more masculine than them. See their broad well developed shoulders, oh lawd help me. May be if they lay off that apu and iyan, they can as well get there.
wow!!! boring and weird statement of the year!!!!!!  shocked shocked envy of who (Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), at least i have to get a better thing to be envious about . . and no sane naija man would envy those bunch of pigs with their rugby ball looking heads . . go & ask them and i bet they would deny that assumptions of being better than the naija men!. . . . .   keep hating them naija men . .  . who cares?  . .   undecided

by reloaded
Why don't men have breasts
it would be very difficult to differeciate between men and women if they both have breasts so i guess thats why!. . . .  cool

finally from my own point of view, it seems making mockery of naija men, and steming baseless assumptions and generalisation is your trademark!  cool

By debosky: If it is muscles that are deceiving you. . .better slow your roll, the more muscles you build (using sterioids) the worse your sexual performance, so don't get carried away
. . . . . . thumbs up to you bro, though im not that muscular but what iv got underneath, i mean my John Thomas  cheesy is so incredible and remarkable, but the fact is that im really getting bored with all this mockeries about naija men are this . . .that. . .this . . .that!, no wonder why the whites,pueto ricans,europeans,brazilians and others are running after us like crazy!. . .when 'some' of y'all naija ladies are busy making mockeries and baseless assumptions about naija men, the westerners are busy utilizing the potentials that have been bestowed into us!. . .  cheesy grin cheesy

i will definitely be back!!  cool
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

The hell?

where are you getting these bloody rumors from? My friend, ma n jeki sepe fun e o

you seem to know alot about these places, alabajo, so that is what you are up to when you trak to Amsterdam every other week. Yahooze oshi grin
Gbenu e s'ohun. grin grin

Ta lo fe sepe fun? You dey weed abi you no dey weed? tongue

You and who dey trek to Amsterdam? tongue I hear you sabi about how Yahoozee headquarters dey for Amsterdam cheesy cheesy that you are thinking of starting one in Jew jork grin
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2008

from an overweight broad that is probably going through pre menstrual syndrome.
and because reloaded is making sensible points has turned her to a hater! cheesy . . . ahhh! what an awkward statement! but i rest ma case!. . like 4him has said: At least she has the courage to put her own picture online, unlike some peepz that have decided to be an internet faceless bums! cheesy

b4 i leave!. . . please could you quit exhibiting your resentments about them naija men, that would be highly apprciated! cool

will surely be back! cool cool
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2008
@D-Reloaded, I'm confused. You once said and I quote

Re: Askmen.com
« #70 on: February 04, 2008, 09:18 PM »

I am also a man so what is your point

However, your profile shows a girl's picture and your gender says "f". Now, please answer. Are you a guy or a girl?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2008
Lol Rebellious, I was being sarcastic since alot of people tell me I reason like a man. Whatever that means.

sorry for the confusion wink
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2008
Question:
Erectile dysfunction(ED) is a rising male problem. Sometimes, what we eat contribute largely to the malfunction of the peewee, yet some men continue eating as many junk as they can get. Why? Are they not scared of ED?; Again, why do most men find it difficult or are too ashamed to get help if they are confronted with ED?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2008
By jairhinzo
No. [b]because we essentially operate a PATRIlineal society,thats the reason,we take our dad's surname & not our mum's,the traditional institution is the custodian of such values and it should remain so,for sanity.[/b]During transition between trad rulers we do have female regents in some s/western towns,thats cool by me.
Is there any school of thought that is against a change from pariarchial to matriarchial or practice both like contemporary Europe is doing now? I mean, even if there is a law that enthrones men automatically, that law can be changed to accomodate 'whomever the cap fits' and not 'the only MALE the cap fits'. Shall we remain and bequeath our chauvinistic society to our kids?
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 08, 2008
Abeg stop comparing naija guys with Ghana guys. Ghana ke? Ah Ah. Abi it's me that don't know the difference between fine and wowo. Abi se na charlie, charlie or whatever that is they sweet hotfunmi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 08, 2008
stillwater:

Abeg stop comparing naija guys with Ghana guys.
abi o, tell this thing o. . . .look how she dey abuse my naija brothers sef
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
This lady must really like Ghanaians(some parts have a MATRIlineal system)

4Him,please don't lets overflog the issue,'slangs' is a good word in scrabble(yes most OSW make little sense,but English itself is full of contradictions).

Apart from being a noun(with a plural),its also a transitive verb,so you can have slangs,slanging etc

I sure hope you're just trying to pull my legs. . . .
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2008
Jairzinho:

4Him,please don't lets overflog the issue,'slangs' is a good word in scrabble(yes most OSW make little sense,but English itself is full of contradictions).

Apart from being a noun(with a plural),its also a transitive verb,so you can have slangs,slanging etc

I sure hope you're just trying to pull my legs. . . .

That it exists in the scrabble dictionary does not mean it exists. I am yet to see that word "slangs" in any reputable dictionary.

KA is a TWL scrabble word . . . what does it mean?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
it is because you're NOt!! a male, that is why such statement enamates from you! im not suprised! so just incase someone got shot at his/her toe, is it possible for such person not to react painfully by shouting? !!ohh ahh!?. . . .i'd suggest u go study more about 'stimulus' will ya. .

God created humans in his own image and likeness. If you believe you cannot control your animalistic tendencies because you have testosterone, then you've got a serious problem. Human beings are little gods.
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
u have a very long way to go! cheesy

God created humans in his own image and likeness. If you believe you cannot control your animalistic tendencies because you have testosterone, then you've got a serious problem. Human beings are little gods.

i believe one day!. . . u will come up with something more sensible cheesy
if you like u could say kenyans (those hunters cheesy ) are better than naija males. . thats your problem tongue

Will be back! chip chap cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) / Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.