Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13514 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 2:13am On Feb 06, 2008
Question:[/b]Why do men feel emasculated anytime you want to hump them? i.e, it scares them anytime a woman wants to stay on top during sex but will be quick to express their machismo when you let them ride you. Is there any much difference in [b]staying under and letting the woman hump you?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 3:58am On Feb 06, 2008
Funmi, I worry about your choice in men undecided

Guys are always whining about how they have to put in all the effort during se, I doubt you'd find many that dont like the girl on top instead

but hey guys say your own o. lol
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 4:10am On Feb 06, 2008

Why do men feel emasculated anytime you want to hump them?

I would say its not 'all men' so pls stop generalizin' tongue

Is there any much difference in staying under and letting the woman hump you?

the only difference is the fact that they are more relaxed and less energy is used when they are under and the woman is ontop. . . . . . . . i tell you . . .to me,its hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 06, 2008
Jay, this your new ID is worst than the other one. . undecided
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 4:46am On Feb 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

this your new ID is worst than the other one. . undecided

hmnnnnnnnnnnn. . . . Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow. . . . . . . thats how its suppose to be and thats what im 'bout regardless of my ID. . . as long as what enamates from it makes a heap of sense to its readers. . . .thats OK cool
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 06, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

hmnnnnnnnnnnn. . . . Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow. . . . . . . thats how its suppose to be and thats what im 'bout regardless of my ID. . . as long as what enamates from it makes a heap of sense to its readers. . . .thats OK cool
true talk
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:03am On Feb 06, 2008
Question:
@deloaded

Why must every question i ask here be attributed to me and my lover? Must you experience everything these days to know about them?

Note:
i always make reference to some men and not all men in every question I ask.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2008
Question:
@downloaded

Why must every question i ask here be attributed to me and my lover? Must you experience everything these days to know about them? If you must shoot funmilayo, pls don't shoot blank because i hate them men that are blank shooters.

Note:
i always make reference to some men and not all men in every question I ask.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:07am On Feb 06, 2008
by Sly
I would say its not 'all men' so please stop generalizin'

Lol, i meant some men{if not most of them} don't like being humped by females just like they get hazy when their woman is coming home with bigger pay cheque.
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2008
Funmi, I worry about your choice in men

Guys are always whining about how they have to put in all the effort during se, I doubt you'd find many that don't like the girl on top instead

Thank u MA,e be lyk say u be man b4 sef.

ehen about d paycheck?thats d best Q u have asked believe me,but i cant even answer sef.Cos its nt happened 2 me.
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2008
D-reloaded:

Funmi, I worry about your choice in men undecided

Guys are always whining about how they have to put in all the effort during se, I doubt you'd find many that don't like the girl on top instead

going by all hot funmi's questions, it would seem that she has absolutely appaling taste in men.
farters, hiphop  wannabes , destroyers of keyboards, selfish men( in the bedroom)  cry

its no wonder she has so much beef for men.

is she in the proces of migrating to planet lez, or is she already there?it would seem that may be just what the doctoe ordred- a sensitive , clean, well mannered , fellow woman. grin

i said it in another thread- all those gals complaining about how their man shoots too fast need to take control. once a woman is on top - she will get there everytime !

poor hot funmi, on top of everything else, she dosen't get hers when she gets down cry
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2008
angry angry angry funmi funmi funmi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

merely looking at your posts! i find it very difficult to point out a post where you've for once appreciates the 'men' cmon thats so gross. . though there are lots of devils out there all in the name on 'men' or betterstill 'women' tongue but that doesnt mean that they should be condemned and there are lots of good G's out there as well which im proudly one of them (hey  cheesy) . . .  undecided and always remenber that respect is reciprocal.

No matter what u do. . . .'men' will forever be the head and not the tail as we all know that Eve was created from the rib of Adam which gave the fact that without them ribs cheesy there would be nothing like 'women'  cheesy

back to your question  cool

i don't know why anyone would 'attribute your questions back to you and your '' grin''  but from what i could summarize from your posts. . . . seems like you are talking from experience, but i wouldnt want you to take that too personal or as an harangued statement for no harm is intended. . . .its just a mere observation from my side  cheesy cool
Re: Askmen.com by Michaeli: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
Can you just answer the question(s)?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

i don't know why anyone would 'attribute your questions back to you and your '' grin'' but from what i could summarize from your posts. . . . seems like you are talking from experience, but i wouldnt want you to take that too personal or as an harangued statement for no harm is intended. . . .its just a mere observation from my side cheesy cool

Same here

Some of the questions are just too general and naive which is why I tend to make the assumptiomn that it's from experience

I mean after 12 yrs old, I dont know any guy that's proud of burping or faring in public. Too much comedy films, I suppose.

like where did you even get that idea that guys have a problem with women on top? sounds like a certain episode of Desperate Housewives which Im pretty sure is where you got that idea from
Re: Askmen.com by zignor(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
@hotfunmi . . .it seems you're not getting enough undecided
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
by dreloaded
I mean after 12 years old, I don't know any guy that's proud of burping or faring in public. Too much comedy films, I suppose.

like where did you even get that idea that guys have a problem with women on top? sounds like a certain episode of Desperate Housewives which I'm pretty sure is where you got that idea from
wouldn't that be more politically correct to say  than assume that all the questions asked by me arose from experience? how dumb is that?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2008
by oyb
going by all hot funmi's questions, it would seem that she has absolutely appaling taste in men.
farters, hiphop  wannabes , destroyers of keyboards, selfish men( in the bedroom) 

its no wonder she has so much beef for men.

is she in the proces of migrating to planet lez, or is she already there?it would seem that may be just what the doctoe ordred- a sensitive , clean, well mannered , fellow woman.

i said it in another thread- all those gals complaining about how their man shoots too fast need to take control. once a woman is on top - she will get there everytime !

poor hot funmi, on top of everything else, she dosen't get hers when she gets down

Next please! don't have time for this[b] uncircumcized[/b] baboon.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
by zignor
@hotfunmi . . .it seems you're not getting enough

you should be asking deloaded that question because she seems to have enough time to decode who dates who without even telling us the qualities of those 'top notch' men she's dating. kiss  I am sure you'll find cobwebs down there if you care to do physical on her. Funmilayo is very sure of that.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2008
Question:
Why can't most men watch TV without flipping the remote 20 times in 1 minute?
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ funmi

Those men have ADD cheesy get them medication wink

I can watch the same station for hours. . .as long as I've decided on what to watch.

@ women on top question, I prefer that to doing all the vigorous work wink
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
Thank you debosky but it seems 90% of men suffer from that ADD disease.

Question specifically to Nigerian men:

Why do they get goose flesh whenever the idea of a woman becoming the president or at least a governor in that yeye country? Why are they fighting tooth and nail to prevent women from getting there? Do they have an idea of how Nigeria will turn to a paradise if left for a woman to rule for just 1 year?
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2008
your last question is not entirely accurate: i'm sure you know about Patricia Etteh - former speaker of the House of Reps.

she was elected speaker with the support of the ex-president, but what did she do? Go stealing and awarding contracts before the ink was dry on her swearing-in form. She showed us once and for all that women are just as susceptible to corruption as men are - there is absolutely no truth in believing Nigeria will turn into a paradise because of a woman if Pat's case is considered.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
your last question is not entirely accurate: i'm sure you know about Patricia Etteh - former speaker of the House of Reps.

she was elected speaker with the support of the ex-president, but what did she do? Go stealing and awarding contracts before the ink was dry on her swearing-in form. She showed us once and for all that women are just as susceptible to corruption as men are - there is absolutely no truth in believing Nigeria will turn into a paradise because of a woman if Pat's case is considered.
Pat Etteh is a swine and I don't think it's right to judge all Nigerian women from her actions just like we are not judging Nigerian men from Abacha. Why not talk of amazons like Dora Akunili or Ngosi iweala?
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2008
That is my point exactly - there are amazons and there are thieving Jezebels, Ditto for the side of the men. there are Abachas and IBBs, but there are also El Rufais and Ribadus.

Gender is not the defining issue or the problem with Nigerian politics; women are grossly under-represented no doubt, but correcting that alone will not solve our problems.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
Gender is not the defining issue or the problem with Nigerian politics; women are grossly under-represented no doubt, but correcting that alone will not solve our problems.
Thats the truth but our men has failed grossly both at home and in the government. Something should be done quick to help them step aside so that women can do what they know how to do best, management,
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2008
Question:
Why are most men so quick to get a woman pregnant but very scared to go into the labour room with her? Are they not man enough to face the consequences of their actions?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:
Why are most men so quick to get a woman pregnant but very scared to go into the labour room with her? Are they not man enough to face the consequences of their actions?

we are not too quick to get a woman pregnant . . . it just happens.

Most men dont like the sight of blood and are thus reluctant to enter the labor room. things are changing though, i will definitely be there.
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2008
I'm sure women themselves are as scared of going into the labour room as the men are - if they could avoid it, they would, but since they have no choice they have to be there cheesy

Well women are just as quick to get pregnant as the men are quick to do it - 50-50 responsibility wink
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
Jeez I can't even come up with any questions?  undecided scratches head
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2008
Question To Nigerian men :
Would you have prefered God to make pregnancy transferable so that husbands and wives can share the 9 months gestation period 50/50?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question To Nigerian men :
Would you have prefered God to make pregnancy transferable so that husbands and wives can share the 9 months gestation period 50/50?

NO!
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2008
By 4him
we are not too quick to get a woman pregnant . . . it just happens.
Lol, I said too quick because most Nigerian men are one minute riders unlike their Ghananian counterparts and according to you, most Naija men do not care whether their sex mate is satisfied or not as long as the one minute is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? / Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.