Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Habits You've Had Since Childhood? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Habits You've Had Since Childhood? (9963 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by 2sexy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
What habits or habit have been with you since childhood?

For me I realize that I dont usually eat the meat in my food till I am done with eating my food.

I tire ooo. Na one of my aunty do me this ooo. As a kid, my aunt who was with us while mummy was away on contract assignment, would never allow me eat my meat till I was done and if I mistakenly eat the meat and she walks in, na wahala I dey.

Despite being an adult now, even though no one will flog me or shout on me, I still don't eat my meat except I had finished my meal..

How about you?

1 Like

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by lecturerdabo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
That is one habit I'm sure will never part with me
2sexy: What habits or habit have been with you since childhood?

For me I realize that I dont usually eat the meat in my food till I am done with eating my food.

Once I eat that meat waooo that means the food is heading back to kitchen and probably waste bin cos i wouldn't be able to eat again.

Another one is this stupid bossy atitude "Men Should Be In Control"
This really cost me a wonderful relationship some years ago!

2 Likes

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by k2039: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
When I walk my toes doesnt touch the floor.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by 2sexy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lol...
lecturerdabo: That is one habit I'm sure will never part with me

Once I eat that meat waooo that means the food is heading back to kitchen and probably waste bin cos i wouldn't be able to eat again.

Another one is this stupid bossy atitude "Men Should Be In Control"
This really cost me a wonderful relationship some years ago!

Mod, please make this a front page... it will be fun to see what other's habits have been with them from childhood?
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Afam4eva(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by rafcrown(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2012
Chewing Stick pako Ijebu before brushing teeth.Even abroad must first start with this before the oyinbos own
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by cyril83(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2012
So love to play with booooobs na later pussssssy con join am buh bin layin low now

1 Like

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by omoajiri(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2012
Mine na to dey scrape the cooking pot after cooking jollof rice, jollof beans & porridge as well as licking the soup spoon & fork.
Hw many of una still dey chop 'maggi' wrapper?

2 Likes

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by MrIfe: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2012
Mine is biting my finger nails. I'm so addicted to it and I'm really working on stopping it now.

9 Likes

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by ubong560(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2012
Mine has to do wit staying long in d toilet wheneva i visit there. Frm dat childhood moment til now, i stil stay even mor longer dan b4. If 2 say i dey stay 4 general compound wey pple plenty, i for de get wahala wit neighbours wella wella especially in d morning wen everybdy wan rush comot. I once almost made my sister defecate into her pant cos i refused 2 com out frm d toilet and d shit bin hook her vry bad. WAT DO U THINK ABT DAT?

1 Like

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by condralbede(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2012
Mine is to drink garri evry afternoon,no matter hw d cost of garri raises?i must equip it wit......cold water,sugar,milk n gnuts.....@op u need to try dis.

1 Like

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by ayobase(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2012
-Nose picking (consciously done)
-Sucking the water from spoonful of garri while drinking/soaking garri.
-Rough play!
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by sentix(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2012
[size=14pt]Once I eat meat and food is remaining my wife will start complaining because she knows that I will not touch the food again!
Also when am tense I tend to bite my nails I have tried everything to stop it but no way![/size]
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by ayobase(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2012
ubong560: Mine has to do wit staying long in d toilet wheneva i visit there. Frm dat childhood moment til now, i stil stay even mor longer dan b4. If 2 say i dey stay 4 general compound wey pple plenty, i for de get wahala wit neighbours wella wella especially in d morning wen everybdy wan rush comot. I once almost made my sister defecate into her pant cos i refused 2 com out frm d toilet and d shit bin hook her vry bad. WAT DO U THINK ABT DAT?

No comment.
Maybe thats where u meditate!
Fhuuuuuhn!
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Hmmm... I can hardly talk to people... Toasting a babe sef na WWIII... sad cry

But Reading and seeking more knowledge? That can never part me
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by ubong560(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2012
@AYOBASE, u mean spiritual or physical meditation?
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by shaneroberts26: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2012
Smoking and se.x
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2012
Sleepin lazily
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Super1759: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2012
mine is eating 3 times daily.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by trisurface: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2012
I never use a towel in D bathroom.
Always step to corridor then towel.
The towel hangar was too tall for me to use when small.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by candieangel12(f): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Biting my nails (I usually fix fake nails because of this)
Cleaning doorknobs before I touch them
Chewing my food 5 times on the left and 5 times on the right before swallowing

1 Like

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Ninilowo(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2012
grin
condralbede: Mine is to drink garri evry afternoon,no matter hw d cost of garri raises?i must equip it wit......cold water,sugar,milk n gnuts.....@op u need to try dis.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Ninilowo(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Eating meat after meal as OP
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Pamperme: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2012
Folding my toes while eating or when am tensed! embarassed embarassed
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by BeautyQueen1: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2012
cyril83: So love to play with booooobs na later pussssssy con join am buh bin layin low now

You must be a very big fool
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Dejijossy(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2012
I'm addicted to bitting of my finger nails. Its very embarrazing but i couldnt stop.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by babzynkyahoocom(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2012
Cutting my fingernail using my teeth

Eating on the road

nose picking
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by tchaik(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2012
Have a very poor; extremely poor eating habit! Can stay a day without eating anything!

Have to #weed if I must eat!!!

1 Like

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by SirJonse(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Graduated from smoking my ONWARD & OLYMPIC book covers to cigarette.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... / Butt Implants; See Photos Of Awful Celebrity Pumped Backsides / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.