Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Most Embarrasing Moment In Your Marriage! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Embarrasing Moment In Your Marriage! (986 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarrasing Moment In Your Marriage! by lecturerdabo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Can You share the most embarrassing moment in your marriage?

I still remember vividly two weeks after my wedding. I left for the office when my wife received a call that my father in-law had passed on and as usual for women she started what they are good at.

Then came the embarrassing part since we live and work in the same compound, a colleague and neighbor heard her and came straight to my office with this question "pastor, how come you ve started beating madam at this early stage"? then I was serving as military chaplain in one of the south east states. mehn imagine my face turning from black to white

My reply "Ma, the beating was it through infrared or Bluetooth?" Then I had to rush home to know why my New bride should be crying.

Now your turn pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment In Your Marriage! by k2039: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
Give me another 15 years,I should have one then.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment In Your Marriage! by lecturerdabo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: Give me another 15 years,I should have one then.

ok! that's not bad in fact I will add 15yrs more for You so take 30yrs. lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment In Your Marriage! by greatgod2012(f): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: Give me another 15 years,I should have one then.

helooooooo, my brother, so, when do u intend to get married?
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment In Your Marriage! by k2039: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
greatgod2012:

helooooooo, my brother, so, when do u intend to get married?
I'm a small boy,will be 22 late next month,so I have a long way to go.
Preferably another 6 years from now.
I should have at least one embarrasing moment 8 years into the marriage,so I will answer the op's question then
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment In Your Marriage! by lecturerdabo(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2012
Ok! that's great.
Keep it coming!

(1) (Reply)

Intimate Advice / Freakiest Cases Of Identical Twins / 13 Yr Old Rapes Girl In School After Sex Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.