Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs (14218 Views)

. / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Emmy9ite(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
Books are powerful tools of change and I am a living witness of that. Since I started reading entrepreneural motivational books, my views about money and success changed drastically and magnanimously! My net worth has trippled in the past two months.
Here are my five top books i will like you to check out. Read it and have a change in attitude.
-Secrets of the millionaire mind by T. Harv Eker
-The Richest man in Babylon by George Clason
-Retire young, Retire Rich
-Rich Dad's guide to investing
-Rich Dad, Poor Dad....by Robert kiyosaki

I will really love to add more books to my collection, lets have yours_
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by turgided007(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
Make Money Out Of Thin Air,By Brian Sher
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Emmy9ite(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
turgided007: Make Money Out Of Thin Air,By Brian Sher
I've heard abt d book but i have not read the book yet.
I will add it to my list!
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by sdymanagers(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
I could name up to 20 more books for you to add to your collections but just check out these 2 first.
1. How To Make Millions With Your Ideas by Dan S. Kennedy
2. The Perfect Business by Michael LeBoeuf
Happy reading.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Emmy9ite(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2012
sdymanagers: I could name up to 20 more books for you to add to your collections but just check out these 2 first.
1. How To Make Millions With Your Ideas by Dan S. Kennedy
2. The Perfect Business by Michael LeBoeuf
Happy reading.
Thanks so much man.
Noted!
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by turgided007(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
A very good book and make sure you dont borrow it ,but own it instead for guide
Emmy9ite: I've heard abt d book but i have not read the book yet.
I will add it to my list!
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by greaterlove(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
my number 1 is 'the richest man in babylon' i love that book, have read it about 13 times since i first read it 8years ago
2. think and grow rich
3. rich dad poor dad
4. science of getting rich ( another great book)
5. retire young retire rich.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by acidtalk: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
If I tell you tomorrow is Monday you may decide not to believe. But please if I recommend a book to you, travel a thousand miles by foot to get it even if that's how far it will take.

Now I will recommend books to Change your life for the best. If I go ahead and give you Entrepreneur Books and you don't yet have the right attitude to believe in your dreams as an entrepreneur or see yourself as a better person it won't make any difference.

Below I will suggest 5 books that will make you drop every negative and low self esteem thinking about yourself.

I will suggest books to make you a better persome both behavioral and intellectually which inturn will give you the urge to want to be an Entreprener and a financially independent fellow.

ARE YOU READY ? ? ?

* Earn What You'Re Really Worth - Brian Tracy

* What Got You Here Won't Get You there - Marshall Goldsmith

* What The Heck Am I Going To Do With My Life? - Margaret Feinberg

*Start Small Finish Big - Fred DeLuca

* How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be - Jack Canfield. (Please don't miss getting this)

Even if these books are the only information you will gain on nairaland and remember Acidtalk, I promise you it is worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by ebamma3: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
In my own opinion,i don't think reading books can make you are better or more successful enterpreneur,if the writers of those books practised what the preach the will be the richest men in the world,

1 Like

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Daewoods(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
the richest man in.babylon
the truth shall make you rich
rich dad , poor dad.
From top to bottom,in.order.of.preference
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Here are a few!

1:The Innovator's Dilemma by Clayton
Christensen

2:Daring Greatly,by Brené Brown

3:Warren Buffett
Invests Like a Girl, by Motley Fool's
LouAnn Lofton
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by bigx(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
ebamma 3: In my own opinion,i don't think reading books can make you are better or more successful enterpreneur,if the writers of those books practised what the preach the will be the richest men in the world,

Books change people, and teachers hardly practise what they preach.. Check your university lecturers for instance
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Techwriter: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
Before you quit your job-Robert Kiyosaki
Retire young Retire Rich-Robert Kiyosaki
Rich Dad Poor Dad-Robert Kiyosaki
Multiple Streams of Income
50 companies that changed the world
The Parable of Dollars-Sam Adeyemi
How to think like a millionaire
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
Seven books of Moses grin

1 Like

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Poor dad rich dad-Robert Kiyosaki

Cashflow quadrant-Robert Kiyosaki

Guide to investing-Robert Kiyosaki

Loosing my virginity-Sir Richard Branson

Business stripped bare- Sir Richard Branson

I love these books because they were written by men who did not inherit wealth but built their businesses from ground up without much external supervision. Read them and your perception of getting rich will change totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by kawkab: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
1. The Richest man in Babylon - George Carson
2. As a man thinketh - James alen
3. Falling Forward - John Maxwell
4. Talent is not enough - John Maxwell
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by bigx(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ready, Fire, Aim... Dont know why I love that book! Michael Masterson
The Titan (Biography of John D. Rockefeller) - Extremely Inspiring
Think and Grow Rich - Mine is in tatters
Rich Dad, Poor Dad - My first inspiration
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by komek(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
All these books dey net for free? Cos me no get money to dey buy books o.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by ayandee: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
All these books are available at booksmart ventures. Call or Send a text to 08029440614 stating preferred title and your location. Our delivery agents would deliver the books at your doorstep.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by stineb1: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
[b][/b]BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by kollysnut(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Get rich or die tryin by G unit grin
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Itoroetti(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
ebamma 3: In my own opinion,i don't think reading books can make you are better or more successful enterpreneur,if the writers of those books practised what the preach the will be the richest men in the world,
that means ur teacher shud always be better than u till infinity,right?
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by dejiyusuf: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
7 Habits Of Highly Effective People.
Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Think And Grow Rich.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by omowolewa: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
deji yusuf: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People.
Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Think And Grow Rich.

1 Like

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Itoroetti(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
kollysnut: Get rich or die tryin by G unit grin
is it a böok?never knew,tot itz just a movie
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by dunmorris(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
Who wrote d quran who wrote the bible was it alike that gave birth to dynosaurs grin

1 Like

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
Itoroetti :

that means ur teacher shud always be better than u till infinity,right?
he's such a f00l, why did you bother replying him.

3 Likes

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Itoroetti(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
I've never read "D richest man in Babylon".will try and read.meanwhile,my best is "Goals"by Brain tracy.just try and read it.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Qrous(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
cracking the millionaire code- robert g allen
creating wealth-robert g allen
who moved my cheese- spencer johnson
the great boom ahead- dent
power of positive thinking- norman v peale
what they dont teach you at harvard business school-

u can get and buy all of these books and more others by popular(best selling authors) at Ideal bookshop in iyana ipaja 08063476738, 08027043766

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery / Where Can I Buy Varieties Of Fairly Used Household Appliances For A Cheap Price / Naira Dips To N490/$ As CBN Seeks End To Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.