Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me (14510 Views)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Really Crazy / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by packman: 2:23am On Nov 13, 2012
GAL DO YOU WANT AN ADVICE OR ARGUMENT OR YOU JUST WAN MAKE FRONT PAGE
IF ITS ADVICE DEN ITS IMPOSIBLE U HAVE ALREADY MADE UR MIND ON WHAT YOU WOULD DO
IF YOU WANT AN ARGUMENT DEN I STAND ON THE PART THAT YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL, PROUD, AND FØOLISH TYPE OF LADY SOWI TO SAY THAT BUT DATS OW I SEE YOUR STORY
IF IT WAS FOR FRONT PAGE VIEW U MADE DIS UP DEN I TINK U SHUD B TROWN INto THE RIVER NILE
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by madamebebe(f): 3:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Okworigeorge: ....if u already made up ur mind den y post here? I tot u needed advice
ahhh finally kiss
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 13, 2012
Op from experience, give the guy a chance. You guys have been friends for a long time and you know everything about the guy likewise him. So everything is set for a blissful union. The only exception is if you are already in a relationship. But if not, give him a chance and see how it plays out. Friendship is the most important ingredient for long lasting marriage.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by here: 3:48am On Nov 13, 2012
I like to repeat what 190-the-clown said
"Honey what happened to you?"
Seriously whatever it is, deal with it.
Yes he cant have you,why?..."class" and you "were" best friends?
I think he also deserves such thing as"can you have him?"
What are you afraid of?...I think you feel you dnt respect and adore him and you want that feel;have you considered some get it in a flash others it develops,which is yours?
You dnt want to be looked at as after his money or bcz in the past he has told you of gurls being after that and you dnt want to appear to look same? He said others and if for any reason he doesnt feel so abt you,give it to him he wouldnt 2mrw.
Our friends arent actually the best people on earth,they are just those we lay our guards down for without any reason.
No matter what Honey keep the friendship,its what is about.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

He can't have me and YET he wants to buy me anything he can afford and I desire. I told him HE CAN'T HAVE ME. That's the crazy part of it.
this why i say women are one confuse brand of human being. I hear women say "i want to marry my best friend". Now u have what most women claim they are looking for but u are not sastified in d name of " i am not attracted to him" what rubbish. OP i knw i sound harsh. But i bliv u are completely and totallly immature to a very high degree. How will he be attracted to u when he is so nice! That is why guys like me hate being so nice to ladies because to u ladies a nice man is an unattractive and weak man. From your story dis guy (ur best friend) has be spending on you for long time. You claim you guys go out, go clubbing, etc. Who was spending d money in all those outing? I bliv he is d one. Because he said he want a relationship now you are sounding he want to buy me. All his money you have be eating in d name of he is my best friend what are those? I put it to you that you have always knowm he is attracted to you but pretended in d name of we are just friends to eat his money. Selfish Bitchh. Sorry if i sound insultive and harsh. But your stupididty is alarming. Pls ignore my spellings. Typing wit a fone wit anger and speed

4 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 13, 2012
daryoor: the fact that someone is nice and a husband material dosent make him ''the one''. Explain to him that u see where this is heading and it will eventually lead to him been hurt the more, it could also lead to the end of yr frendship. But be very very sure that u dont av any tiny beat of emotion for him cause u'll eventually regret if u dont but if u dont ignore all the opportunist pushing u to start a relationship with him based on his personality regardless of hw u feel, u r not a recruiting firm for christs sake.
this comment should be coming from a teanager!! Rubish!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 13, 2012
claremont: @OP: If I were you, I would rather have a friend as a partner than having someone I don't know. Both of you have been friends for a while, so it's obvious that there is a chemistry between you. Try him out for a couple of months, if it doesn't work out, so be it. Good luck.
correct man. Dont mind d OP joor. She is just immature and childish. Her shakara go soon over am. Na so d tin Over my senior extremely pretty cousin.na one ugly looking poor old man she marry lass last as his third wife. Anytime i see her i always pity her.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by wellmax(m): 4:18am On Nov 13, 2012
There can be true friendship with no strings attached. I also have a friend who spends on me and I also spend so much on her and we both know that we can't and we won't get married to each other.

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 13, 2012
favouryemmy: Hi girlie, I feel ur not doin enof for ur self. He had a heartbreak and so did u. U both discussed it with each other and bore each others burden in those trying times. U need to marry a person u can share u heart with, not really a stranger. I see a writing on the wall: u both might really be meant for each other. I did not used to like my wife in those days, infact I preferred her sisters then. I was very close to her sisters but not to her because I felt I didnt like her. But as time went on I began to admire her and today we're happily married. And I regretted not drawing close to her those days. I told her after our wedding and we laughed about it. Plz give this guy a chance if hes really interested to see if it works. If it works, good; and if it doesnt work, at least u tried. He is not ur cousin, so stop seeing him as one.
bros u too much!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 13, 2012
maclatunji:

It is better to marry the one that loves you more than the one you love more. The former is going to endure a lot of things for your sake, the latter might not.

You have spoken intelligently but lack wisdom.

OP, the Prince Charming you are looking for might end up treating you like garbage, don't be fooled.
with this kind of comment, there is still hope in dis country. What a wise comment!!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 13, 2012
lalaosky:

carefree, the guy above said my mind.lemme tell you my story.i wanted to post it in my diary before opening it as a thread but i just have type it now so that maybe you can learn from me.

during my 100 level, i had this girl who i can authoritatevely say is one of the best girls i will ever meet in my life.she was my best friend.i share things i couldn't share with my roomate/friends with her.she knew almost everything about me.she was my sister,best friend,niece and everything i could ask for in a friend.

Everything went on smoothly till the day she told my room mate to tell me that she has fallen in love with me.when he did tell me what she said, i couldn't believe.i told myself it must be a joke cos' I TOOK HER AS MY BEST FEMALE FRIEND AND DON'T HAVE ANY ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR HER

After many weeks, she finally summoned up courage to tell me what she feels for me and for like a week, i was weak and sad cos i didn't know how to tell her NO.i had to leave for my family house cos' i wanted to dodge her and maybe by so doing make her forget about the feelings she had for me.how wrong i was!!

To cut the story short, i went ahead to date her out of pity and till today, it remains one of the worst relationship mistakes i ever made.the relationship lasted for a month.to kiss her was a hell of a job for me.even if she stood stark näked in my front, a single hair in my body couldn't twitch.at the end, i lost her.i lost a great friend cos' i couldn't be bold to tell her NO that it can't work between us.

All am trying to say to you is that, if you can learn to love this guy as time goes on, then you should do so but PLEASE if you know it will NEVER EVER WORK OUT between you two, dont lead him on or trust me, you will loose him forever

my 2cents...wish you the best
i am a guy. It is always difficult for a lady to ask a guy out and get the guy. Only 2 out of 10 will succeed. This case is diiferent. Dis is a guy asking a girl out. Nature of both sexes has made it possible for a guy to win a girl's heart if he work hard for it. I can tell u 7 out of 10 cases d women ends up falling in love with d guys. Guys shd stop bring ing thier experience of how they rejected a female friend advances here.

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 13, 2012
packman: GAL DO YOU WANT AN ADVICE OR ARGUMENT OR YOU JUST WAN MAKE FRONT PAGE
IF ITS ADVICE DEN ITS IMPOSIBLE U HAVE ALREADY MADE UR MIND ON WHAT YOU WOULD DO
IF YOU WANT AN ARGUMENT DEN I STAND ON THE PART THAT YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL, PROUD, AND FØOLISH TYPE OF LADY SOWI TO SAY THAT BUT DATS OW I SEE YOUR STORY
IF IT WAS FOR FRONT PAGE VIEW U MADE DIS UP DEN I TINK U SHUD B TROWN INto THE RIVER NILE
10000likes
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 13, 2012
Please send his gifts back. He is trying to soften your heart for him. If you continue to accept the gifts he will think he is making progress. O, I no fit shout when he realizes you still don't want him. You will be the local ashewo when he gets finished telling everyone about what you did.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by marabout(m): 5:32am On Nov 13, 2012
Looking at many of the replies here especially from some ladies, I am now convinced that there should be an affordable over-the-counter DNA test kit. This must be ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS why 30 to 50% of babies don't belong to their supposed biological fathers.

So you mean lots of women are married to men they don't have any iota of romantic love or feeling or attraction towards just because he has the means/affluence to provide security? How can you spend your lifetime just tolerating a wife/husband?

So when you now meet the "RMD" of your dreams, you shag him and pass the pregnancy off as your husband's/official boyfriend's?

Yes, many of our grandmothers/fathers were possibly match-made by their families BUT that was a time when people had strong moral fibre and believed in instant justice from Sopana, Sango, ancestral deities etc, for infidelity and they were held in check.

On the other hand, Naija people are very pragmatic and practical hence the many "amala, bread-and butter & opportunist" replies that carefree should marry him.

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by ebichy(f): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2012
U sound like sumone dt hv drawn d line not to date diz so called guy. If u dnt want him many gals do cos u portray diz guy as a caring fellow. My dear if u dnt want him I tink am in... Lol! Dnt take a decision u will foreva regret
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by jjgirljay(f): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2012
with time it will past,i have been in a situation like this myself (i only do male friends,female friends tot me the hard way). pushing him away or not taking his gift will not stop his feelings for you,in fact it might make him try harder.

first let him understand the kind of relationship you are having with him and make him understand your disappointment that hes asking you out. let him know you feel like hes taking advantage of your friendship.
he needs to understand that the friendship you guys share might be forever and if there's a fight you will make up but relationships might end and you may never want to see him again.

overall keep your distance for awhile,encourage him to see good in other girls
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by maclatunji: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2012
marabout: Looking at many of the replies here especially from some ladies, I am now convinced that there should be an affordable over-the-counter DNA test kit. This must be ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS why 30 to 50% of babies don't belong to their supposed biological fathers.

So you mean lots of women are married to men they don't have any iota of romantic love or feeling or attraction towards just because he has the means/affluence to provide security? How can you spend your lifetime just tolerating a wife/husband?

So when you now meet the "RMD" of your dreams, you shag him and pass the pregnancy off as your husband's/official boyfriend's?

Yes, many of our grandmothers/fathers were possibly match-made by their families BUT that was a time when people had strong moral fibre and believed in instant justice from Sopana, Sango, ancestral deities etc, for infidelity and they were held in check.

On the other hand, Naija people are very pragmatic and practical hence the many "amala, bread-and butter & opportunist" replies that carefree should marry him.

You know what? Go and marry your enemy to prove that you are neither hungry nor an opportunist. #Lackofvision
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by 2sexy(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bus conductor, how much u make today? Na mushin route u do? Hahahaha! Pasuma dey call salawa abeni pikin razz? Local breed Oshi!

But seriously idowu, you are lady for goodness sake... act like a decent one. Yes most of your comments make me laugh but to be honest, the slangs you use sometimes could only make someone think that you grew up from one garage.

Anyway, those words sure speak a lot about where you grew up!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2012
2sexy:

But seriously idowu, you are lady for goodness sake... act like a decent one. Yes most of your comments make me laugh but to be honest, the slangs you use sometimes could only make someone think that you grew up from one garage.

2sexy! U mentally ok? Pls it's too early to give u a dose of STFU, so wot if I was brought up in oshodi? Are u any better? Do urself a damn good favour dis morning,stroll along or stop typing nonsensical. Azzzhole!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Ogbeni this one nor boring o...
Im dey skul you for your own fúckíng game!
You have met your superior
So you can be cut to size like this? tongue grin
@topic, e get as this your story b o.... E too dey one kain one kain jare.
Cut who to size? U don't Gerrit and I doubt u'll ever get it. Trading words wiv registered imbec..ile..s makes d sane look deranged. Gerrit now? Tot so! Yea u! now put d U in STF and stay mute till I decide to press play.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by SafiyaAliyu: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2012
i lyk u jare! dnt marry some1 u dnt love, dnt marry some1 cos of money, dnt marry some1 that once he try 2 please u or make u hapi it ends up makin u angry.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2012
I wonder dear...she asked for opinions and she got them and she is getting all irritated at what she asked for y? Plz op dnt expect glossy counsels from all. Now let me warn you, if this is an attempt to hype some product for some e-buyers, hmmm, u better watch it.

My last review of this story:

There has been a lot of threads condemning Nigerian girls for being materialistic and after gifts and money guys offer to them, these threads are too many, which had been used to educate the Nigerian girls, and in response to these threads, in an attempt to let the Nigerian guys on nland complaining of Nigerian girls being materialistic know that there are still some few good Nigerian girls who aren't after material things and money, a female member has responded by starting a thread to tell the male folks that she is not amongst those Nigerian girls that crave for material things and die for rich guys, reason the poster mentioned that her friend in question comes from a rich family and has taken over his parents company, this is a hype for some yet to be uncovered reasons

If this story is real, how does the poster know that this presumed friend of her doesn't visit nland to come openly online to disgrace and talk down on him for buying her a presumed gift, what crime did the presumed friend committed I ask again and again

Who are you trying to hype this product for on nairaland? Pls and pls be very cautious, the presumed saints you meet online that you are trying to hype yourself for may not be saints. Ladies pls be cautious of internet, cos I can sense most Nigerian ladies now throw themselves easily to e-guys while forming queen of sheba for the guys they know in real life. Be warned, what people act online may not really be who they are, do not ignore your real life friends, they supersede all these e-buddies that's making most ladies go gaga to be coming online daily to tell stories of how they turned down one rich guy and how they turned down Dbanjs marriage proposal. Plz dnt get upset, this advice is for op and every other person reading this. Goodmorning all smiley
Okworigeorge: ....if u already made up ur mind den y post here? I tot u needed advice

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2012
holusormi:

the day i see a naija babe that can afford her expenses by herself without taking a dime from a guy, that day i promise to become gay!!!!
An imbeci...lic performance, chai! Slugs defo bin laying eggs in dat empty space he calls brain. Smhh!!!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Angel778(f): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2012
intbizoil: Op from experience, give the guy a chance. You guys have been friends for a long time and you know everything about the guy likewise him. So everything is set for a blissful union. The only exception is if you are already in a relationship. But if not, give him a chance and see how it plays out. Friendship is the most important ingredient for long lasting marriage.
ah! I wnder why people believ dis cock and bull story!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by freecocoa(f): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2012
2sexy:

why do I find so much hilarity in comments like this? grin grin grin
If only life works the way you reason.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by stanleysneak(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2012
well if i should comment ma'am, i wil say jus follow ur heart.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Thank u for this. I will still point out more irregularities with this post later
Angel_777: ah! I wnder why people believ dis cock and bull story!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2012
DailyNews: Thank u for this. I will still point out more irregularities with this post later
For once I'm seeing things the same way with you.
Weird.undecided
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by disloman(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I don't love him. Never have. Only as a friend, not as the man I want to marry or have a relationship with. There's no attraction on my side.
u guys can't b friend n u don't like im.its crazy.let me tell u one secret.best friends r d best couple materials u can eva imagine.i married my best friend n neva regret taking dat decision.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by disloman(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2012
stanley sneak: well if i should comment ma'am, i wil say jus follow ur heart.
atimes,ur heart decieves
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by fitzmayowa: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2012
holusormi:

the day i see a naija babe that can afford her expenses by herself without taking a dime from a guy, that day i promise to become gay!!!!
Guy wetin be ur own wit naija babe now BTW, how many naija lady/ladies have you dated before this your dillusional beef
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by methodman(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Well...the only advice i will give you is to follow your heart. In as much as i understand you i still believe u need to at least give it a trial. There is no harm in that.

And for the lucky dude, what i have learned in life is that giving someone all our love and affection isnt an assurance that the person will love back . We shudnt expect love in return. We need to wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesnt at least you shud be CONTENTED it grew in ours..

I guess its time for him to let go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.